BY DERMALOGICA

Exfoliating fluid concentrate to revitalize dry, aging skin. A hydroxy acid concentrate of Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid and Hibiscus Extract exfoliates dead skin cells, revealing new skin and improving skin texture.

Jessey C.
As soon as I started using Dermalogica I noticed the difference from other products, this product feels as if it were an expensive one. Leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and fresh, after one week I started noticing the difference in my skin, will never stop using this.
Cat S.
I tried this renewal booster for a while, until the bottle was empty. I'm not sure if it made much of an improvement in my skin, but it did feel like I was doing something good for it by using it. It was recommended to me by the salon where I get my facials.
Ashley L.
Philadelphia, PA
It's a different product. It doesn't instantly hydrate me , it's not like a lotion but within a couple days of using it my skin felt better and more smooth and pretty hydrated. I bought it at sephora. Pretty scent free too!
Aniesia A.
Absolute favorite booster from Dermalogica! The lactic acid ingredient is amazing for breakouts and pigmentation! Loved the way it acts as a leave on exfoliant!
linda s.
West covina , CA
Helps improve texture, makes your skin feel supple and healthy love I would recommend it,
I believe it's and anti ageing cream, I would recommend it
Cierra S.
Decatur
This product is actually not to shabby it helps with my dry and oily parts of my skin and even it out. Great for my skin type!
Yolanda K.
South Glamorgan , Barry
Boosts the skin to reveal a glow . Tightens the skin . Gentle to the skin . I started using the brand 9 years ago . I purchased the product from my local beauty salon . I think the pricing is quite expensive . Reduce the cost , provide samples so people can try the product more readily .
Debbie O.
Dubai, N/a
Perfect for cabin crew like me! My face is always dry with the flying and the cabin pressure, so this skin booster is great to rehydrate my skin.