Dermalogica Skin Refining Masque - 75ml-2.5oz uploaded by Julie P.

BY DERMALOGICA

An ultimate skin refining beauty mask Instantly strips away impurities & excess oil Provides a gently & yet deep cleansing Helps absorbs oily breakouts even in T-zone Leaves skin looking noticeably brighter softer & refined Suitable for oily skin Product Line: Dermalogica - CleanserProduct Size: 75ml/2.5oz Scent: Original see more...

• is this moisturizing? or does it dry out your skin ? 1 Answers
  • Would this be a good option for oily skin?2 Answers
  • Amazing organization& participation in their events& ge...2 Answers
Maritza F.
Mcallen , TX
Really good mask that does what it says! This whole brand is great they have something for every skin type and every skin concern! Ulta has trial kits and have testers so definitely worth checking out
Caroline P.
Mobile, AL
I love using all Dermalogica face masks! At first I was wary about the smell because it is a little strong but the product definitely is effective and useful! When I cannot get a facial, this is a product that I can use with almost the same results.
angelina n.
This mask always comes in handy, because, the packaging keeps it sanitary, and the product lasts forever. I personally use it only on the breakouts on my face instead of the whole thing because that's all you really need. I just apply the mask and wait a while for it to dry and my breakouts usually clear quite fast after using it. It dries them out fast and keeps your skin looking nice too so this product is definitely worth the price.
Dawn M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I'm a pretty big fan of most Dermalogica products. It had been a few years since I used the skin refining masque and noticed the Dermalogica wall in Ulta the other day and figured, why not rekindle that old love affair. I'm glad I did. It's a little on the more expensive side but I love how clean and revitalized my skin feels afterwards. I would definitely recommend it.
Mae J.
Oldsmar, FL
I prefer products with ingredients that do not have toxic ingredients so I opted to try Dermalogica. I've heard good things about the brand and I wasn't disappointed with the Dermalogica Skin Refining Masque. I love how it feels on the skin but most especially, how my skin feels after 30 minutes of leaving the masque on my skin.
Beth W.
I have a deluxe sample of this I've been using as a pick me up for my skin when I'm traveling and I love it. I get a few stress breaks outs once in a while and this is perfect to head them off and leave my face feeling refreshed and brighter over all. I've yet to disappointed by anything I've tried from Dermalogica!
daisy t.
Miami,FL
mi peil es muy sensible y una vez lo use y tenia la piel muy dañada por el sol y el maquillaje habia creado una estructura grasa y llena de impuresas y esto me la mejoro con tratamiento de varios dias que tiene esta marca es muy buena mi acne me lo soluciono en dos semanas
Miranda X.
['New Brighton', ''], MN
Does what you need without irritation. Great product but nothing that stands out for me to want to buy it again but nothing wrong with it to not recommend. Great for sensitive or anyone who doesn't like too drying, tight or tingling masks;)
Barito S.
Yo creo mucho en las arrugas que se hacen alrededor de los ojos si no nos lo cuidamos, por eso y muchas mas uso cremas de noche que me cuiden los ojos, la piel de alli es muy delicada y se estira y arruga muy facilmente. Lo recomiendo
Rachel L.
This stuff is definitely price but all their products are around the same price range so it is not surprising to a skin care maniac. Beautiful packaging and definitely works I just wish it wasn't as expensive
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is worth the price.? Thoughts on this product?
Adal A.
Brownsville , TX
Is this good? Does this make your skin oily?
Deanna D.
San antonio, TX
How long does this normally last?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this good for oily skin?
Hingryd N.
Florianópolis
Amazing organization& participation in their events& getting the word out to help families going through a difficult time