Dermalogica Skin Refining Masque - 75ml-2.5oz uploaded by Julie P.

BY DERMALOGICA

An ultimate skin refining beauty mask Instantly strips away impurities & excess oil Provides a gently & yet deep cleansing Helps absorbs oily breakouts even in T-zone Leaves skin looking noticeably brighter softer & refined Suitable for oily skin Product Line: Dermalogica - CleanserProduct Size: 75ml/2.5oz Scent: Original see more...

• is this moisturizing? or does it dry out your skin ? 1 Answers
  • Would this be a good option for oily skin?2 Answers
  • Amazing organization& participation in their events& ge...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Adri M.
Great mask to make your face look refreshed and brightened. It works well and does what it's supposed to. It isn't too harsh I was pleased with the results and loved the product the price could be better but when it comes to skincare some times you splurge
Aisley D.
This mask makes your skin look great and feel great, I definitely recommend trying it. The price was good and the quality was good too! I just started using it and already see a difference.
Khushi P.
Been a avid user of Dermalogica products since my teen years, due to skin conditions. Pricey but well worth it. I use this masque about once a week. Skin looks and feels great!
Nija H.
Great brightening mask, I use it once a week when I do mask Monday's. Purchased mine from Nordstrom and I plan on trying other products made by this brand.
Jessica P.
I love this product and this brand! Definitely has good value!, I'll definitely be purchasing this again when I run out!
Lauren D.
I love this brand and their mask! I have several other products from this brand and really love them all!
Cindi H.
Saint Paul , Mn
I love this brand, the face wash especially. But this masque is amazing! I'm all about great skincare
Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL
This is such a great product- every time I use it it makes my face feel clean, soft and revitalized.
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
Love this! I have acne scars and dry skin so this leaves my face feeling so gentle after use.
Summer M.
Springfield, OR
Such a good mask, I apply it 1-2 times a week and it makes a big difference in my skin
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Is worth the price.? Thoughts on this product?
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX
Is this good? Does this make your skin oily?
Deanna D.
San Antonio, TX
How long does this normally last?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this good for oily skin?
Hingryd N.
Florianópolis
Amazing organization& participation in their events& getting the word out to help families going through a difficult time