BY DERMALOGICA

MediBac skin purifying 6 pack of 20 wipes. These hygienic, refreshing wipes purify skin and removes excess surface oils. Also helps clear impacted follicles and minimizes acne formation. Leaving skin clean and fresh all day. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Samantha C.
Coopersburg, PA
I love that these wipes are take anywhere and can be kept in a purse or a gym bag for when you need them. If I'm at the gym or even at home and don't have time to wash my face, these get the job done just fine. I'd totally buy them again. They do contain Salicylic Acid so if you're sensitive to that these may not be for you.
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
They helped when I used them at the end of the day after welding class to clean all the nasty metals off my skin and clean my pores it's a gentle wipe for the sensitive skin! Great product will recommend and purchase again in the future!
Chelsea O.
Gilbert, AZ
I really love these because they are great to carry on my purse for a quick refresh after the gym. I love that they help purify my skin and remove all the dirt, oil and sweat after a great workout to prevent breakouts.
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
These are great to keep in you gym bag for on the go use. I like that they remove makeup and surface dirt. I always use a face wash afterwards to make sure j get my skin really clean. They don't irritate my skin.
Michelle L.
Absolutley amazing great for combo skin and oily skin good price also and lasts a long time I highly recomend
Amanda S.
Acworth, GA
I want to try these. I'm sure they are fabulous. I Love this whole line of products. Cant wait to try this one.
Rosie G.
Phoenix
I carry these everywhere I go! I use them when my face feels yucky. They're perfect to have in your purse!
Diukeidy S.
Higuey
This is amazing, i use it to remove my makeup sometimes and it is really effective.
A friend of mine gave it to me and i love her now -kidding-
Gianna T.
Coneydale , Welwyn Garden City
Dermalogica Skin Purifying Wipes are amazing leave my skin feeling so clean and so soft