Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub (Salon Size) 177ml/6oz uploaded by Felice D.

BY DERMALOGICA #85 in Facial Skincare

Brand from Dermalogica. A skin-polishing beauty scrub Contains natural grains to polish your skin Helps remove skin for moisturizing absorption With cucumber & aloe vera to prevent over-stimulation Immediately removes dulling surface debris & excess oils Promotes a smooth, refreshed & healthy skin Pack Size - 177ml/6oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Mimi L.
Frederick, MD
This is a superstar product. It is a great exfoliant for all types of skin, even sensitive. It sloughs off dead cells and reveals brightened, toned, hydrated healthy skin. Mix with your cleanser to get a bonus cleanse. I recommend this product!!!
brandi l.
Harvey, LA
Dermalogica makes a lot of great products. This is definitely one of them this Pre prep scrub is perfect for removing dead skin and impurities from your face and neck before continuing with your regular skin care routine
Whitney D.
Wilmington, NC
The best exfoliant ever. The graininess of this exfoliant is outstanding & really feels like it's getting deep into your skin. I rarely breakout but anytime that I have , I pick up a bottle of this and it clears in a few days.
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
I love this scrub. I use it in the mornings before I put on my makeup, and it leaves a nice smooth surface for my makeup. I definitely thought it was effective, but since I like to use a clarisonic brush twice a day, I think that it was maybe a little harsh for daily use. I used it once every other day to every 3 days just to give my skin a break from exfoliating every day.
Lana M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I like this product a lot and will probably buy the full size. It is very expensive but it is definitely worth the price. It is all natural and I see a difference in my skin immediately. I love this whole line and will continue to purchase it whenever I get a paycheck. Always worth it to splurge on skincare so I dont mind.
Heidi B.
This scrub is a bit too harsh for my sensitive skin, but it works really well as far as manual exfoliation goes. My skin definitely feels exfoliated after using it. I definitely wouldn't recommend it for someone who has really sensitive skin though, since it is too harsh and can leave my skin feeling overly scrubbed.
Sarah E.
Pretty sure this is now pre-cleanse balm....I really love it paired with the rubber/silicon scrubber mitt it comes with. I don’t wear makeup for it to remove but I feel it helps my cleanser do a better job for my toner and essential oils and moisturizer to absorb.
Brooke R.
My skin feels a million times cleaner when I use the skin prep scrub in my routine. It exfoliates gently, but really gets rid of build up. My blackheads always disappear after a scrub with this stuff. I buy it over and over again, and highly recommend you do too!
October L.
My favorite exfoliating product! Finely milled particles that do not micro tear your skin. It is gentle but effective and I typically use 2-3 times a week before getting in the shower! Will repurchase again and again! Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub
Telesha M.
Use this product really when I feel I need extra exfoliation. I'm a repeat user it definitely makes it way back into my regimen often. It met my exceptions for a while still doesn't seem to exfoliate texture really well overall good product.