Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub uploaded by Nishy L.

BY DERMALOGICA

A skin polishing exfoliant with natural grains that leaves the skin with a smooth, healthy looking finish. see more...

Maia F.
Washington, DC
Lovely gentle scrub that won't irritate skin but also definitely gets in there and exfoliates well. If you have sensitive skin, or are worried about irritation or anything like that, this is your winner. I also use it as a weekly scrub in addition to using chemical exfoliants. Because I use chemical exfoliants like BHA's I don't want to use anything too harsh and risk over exfoliating. So this is perfect for getting a little manual exfoliation in there without overdoing it. Recommended that a bride I was doing makeup for start using it a couple of months before her wedding and it make a really big difference. She loves it!
McKenna P.
I have NEVER loved an exfoliator so much! It has the perfect amount of texture to remove access dirt that had accumulated throughout the day without stripping the skin. Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub (Salon Size) 177ml/6oz
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Review for: Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub more...
I just tried out this dermalogica skin prep scrub and it’s pretty awesome my skin is so clean and so fresh and I feel like it gets every little bit of dirt off of my skin I would definitely recommend trying this one out!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub, 6 Fluid Ounce more...
I really like this product. It works great and feels great. It met all of my expectations. You definitely get what you pay for. It works great for me. I would recommend it to anyone. It is affordable and can be purchased at any drugstore.
Kelly M.
Washington, DC
Huge fan of this! It feels purifying and my skin feels bright and calm after I use this, which is hard to find in products like this. Would definitely purchase again! It’s on the pricier side, which sucks, but I think it’s worth it still!
Mikayla A.
College Park
I use this product regularly and it doesn’t dry out my skin, but I always feel like it gets rid of debris and any leftover makeup. Big fan of this scrub even though it’s pricey.
Paityn K.
Clearwater, FL
This is my holy grail product right here. There will never be a time that you won't find this in my bathroom. I use this exfoliator twice a week and everything about it is amazing! I love the size of its "exfoliators". I like that it's gentle enough but still very effective! There's no scent which I also like. It's one of the higher end exfoliators that won't leave you disappointed and broke
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This whole brand does an amazing job with its skin care. I specifically really love this product because it leaves my skin looking young and youthful and honestly I feel like it looks brighter. This is definitely something I only used twice a week and a little can go along way with this product so even though it is a little pricey it is definitely worth it.
Reagan S.
OMG this stuff is amazing! I received a free sample of this and I love it! It is scratchy to leave the skin feeling smooth but it is still gentle at the same time. I really noticed a difference in my skin texture and it felt a lot more smooth than before. I would definitely recommend to others, and I would buy it for myself in the future.
Desiree R.
Phoenix
I love to use this product on my hands, I don't find that it's super harsh but it's enough to exfoliate. I don't think I would use it anywhere else just because I don't feel like it's going to be enough exfoliation but just to quickly apply and wash off its a nice product. I would recommend as a great product for hands and feet.