Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub uploaded by Nishy L.

BY DERMALOGICA

A skin polishing exfoliant with natural grains that leaves the skin with a smooth, healthy looking finish. see more...

Keri K.
Madison Heights, MI
I absolutely love this scrub. Leaves my face feeling baby soft and fresh. It is nice and gritty, so you know you're getting a good scrub down, but gentle at the same time. I have never had any reactions after using this and I have very sensitive skin. Little smell, isn't hard to rinse away. Overall I love this product and use it a couple times a week.
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
If you do not own this product, GO GET THIS PRODUCT! I swear you will not be disappointed at all. I absolutely love this. It is a bit harsh, but you know it is working! You first put it on clean skin, rub in circular motions, then add water! It truly is an amazing product that I will forever use!
Chrissie M.
Pros: Effective, good texture, not too harsh. Favorite higher end face scrub. I use twice a week. Cons: Pricey, not the best for highly sensitive skin. It is worth the price if you want a good face scrub. I have purchased multiple times.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
I love this facial scrub!!! It's so gentle but effective! I use it all the time. It makes my skin feel amazing!! Gone packaging is great too !
Maia F.
Washington, DC
Lovely gentle scrub that won't irritate skin but also definitely gets in there and exfoliates well. If you have sensitive skin, or are worried about irritation or anything like that, this is your winner. I also use it as a weekly scrub in addition to using chemical exfoliants. Because I use chemical exfoliants like BHA's I don't want to use anything too harsh and risk over exfoliating. So this is perfect for getting a little manual exfoliation in there without overdoing it. Recommended that a bride I was doing makeup for start using it a couple of months before her wedding and it make a really big difference. She loves it!
si r.
Palm Bay, FL
My all time favorite skin scrub!! I use it everyday 1-2 times a day!! Its the best sub I could as for. I purchased this beauty from Ulta and is honestly worth every penny. It clears up you skin and keeps it so healthy and nice. I get no more break outs its my holy grail.
Paityn K.
Clearwater, FL
This is my holy grail product right here. There will never be a time that you won't find this in my bathroom. I use this exfoliator twice a week and everything about it is amazing! I love the size of its "exfoliators". I like that it's gentle enough but still very effective! There's no scent which I also like. It's one of the higher end exfoliators that won't leave you disappointed and broke
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This whole brand does an amazing job with its skin care. I specifically really love this product because it leaves my skin looking young and youthful and honestly I feel like it looks brighter. This is definitely something I only used twice a week and a little can go along way with this product so even though it is a little pricey it is definitely worth it.
Reagan S.
OMG this stuff is amazing! I received a free sample of this and I love it! It is scratchy to leave the skin feeling smooth but it is still gentle at the same time. I really noticed a difference in my skin texture and it felt a lot more smooth than before. I would definitely recommend to others, and I would buy it for myself in the future.
Desiree R.
Phoenix
I love to use this product on my hands, I don't find that it's super harsh but it's enough to exfoliate. I don't think I would use it anywhere else just because I don't feel like it's going to be enough exfoliation but just to quickly apply and wash off its a nice product. I would recommend as a great product for hands and feet.