BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica's Normal/Oily Skin Kit is customized for normal and oily skin conditions. The products in this kit contain silk amino acids and a variety of plant extracts to maintain a smooth youthful complextion while controlling oil production.... see more...

• I have extremely oily skin, and was wondering if this product mai...2 Answers
Courtney B.
Mulvane
These skin kits are perfect if you're just getting started with Dermalogica. I personally use the whole line but learned about how awesome this stuff is in school. It might seem a little price but you only use tiny amounts so they last you a while!
Michele C.
I picked this up a few months ago, and lemme just say, the whole line is amazing! I've always had very oily skin, and I moved south about a year ago and with the humidity it has been way worse. But this stuff has maintained my skin and kept it less oily! Not to mention how clean and healthy my skin feels.
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
I love love love love this kit. i hate having to fill travel size bottles of products it takes to much time and is a mess! These are the perfect size for travel it is all the skin care you need and works great. The kit i have is 3 ounces not sure this size of this listing.
Haley C.
Cincinnati, OH
I picked this up at ulta a couple weeks ago, desperate for something to help my oily/acne prone skin. So far I've enjoyed using it and I'm hoping to continue to see my skin improve. The cleanser makes my skin feel clean and I love using the scrub!
Allison B.
I'm a licensed esthetician and we used Dermalogica products in school. I highly recommend this line! These products are excellent quality, and you only use a small amount because they're concentrated.
Mallory S.
Jackson, Ms
One of my favorite skin kits of all time! Comes with everything you could every need.. lasted me for months! Great with my sensitive skin. Loved being able to sample with forking out a ton of money.
Valeria C.
El Paso, TX
I'm a licensed esthetician and what I can say about these products are really good quality since they are concentrated you only use a bit also does well on oily skin
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
I tried this line, the sample or travel size set and I enjoyed it a lot but if I were to get full sized of everything i used it would've been crazy expensive. I love dermalogica but the price is too high for me personally.
lyndsey m.
Dermalogica Skin care products are a must and a favorite of mine. They have quality products and a little bit goes a long way. I feel like I don't need as much product when using this brand.
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
Dermalogica productos para el cuidado de la piel son una necesidad y una de mis favoritas. Tienen productos de calidad y un poco va un largo camino. Siento que no necesito tanto del producto cuando se utiliza esta marca.
natalie r.
Folsom, PA
I have extremely oily skin, and was wondering if this product maintains the oil but moisturizers. I need a new skin kit as soon as possible