BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica's Normal/Oily Skin Kit is customized for normal and oily skin conditions. The products in this kit contain silk amino acids and a variety of plant extracts to maintain a smooth youthful complextion while controlling oil production.... see more...

• I have extremely oily skin, and was wondering if this product mai...2 Answers
LAUREN H.
SYRACUSE, NY
I love love love love this kit. i hate having to fill travel size bottles of products it takes to much time and is a mess! These are the perfect size for travel it is all the skin care you need and works great. The kit i have is 3 ounces not sure this size of this listing.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
These skin kits are perfect if you're just getting started with Dermalogica. I personally use the whole line but learned about how awesome this stuff is in school. It might seem a little price but you only use tiny amounts so they last you a while!
Haley C.
Cincinnati, OH
I picked this up at ulta a couple weeks ago, desperate for something to help my oily/acne prone skin. So far I've enjoyed using it and I'm hoping to continue to see my skin improve. The cleanser makes my skin feel clean and I love using the scrub!
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
Dermalogica productos para el cuidado de la piel son una necesidad y una de mis favoritas. Tienen productos de calidad y un poco va un largo camino. Siento que no necesito tanto del producto cuando se utiliza esta marca.
Valeria C.
El Paso, TX
I'm a licensed esthetician and what I can say about these products are really good quality since they are concentrated you only use a bit also does well on oily skin
Allison B.
I'm a licensed esthetician and we used Dermalogica products in school. I highly recommend this line! These products are excellent quality, and you only use a small amount because they're concentrated.
Britany G.
Minneapolis, MN
Yaaaaaaassssss I love dermalogica!! Jam packed with potent and effective ingredients. There's something for everyone in this line.
Jacquie I.
This is a good product that gives decent results. I'm not sure it gets a 5...though I'm tempted. Worth the buy it's just not my ride or die.
lyndsey m.
Dermalogica Skin care products are a must and a favorite of mine. They have quality products and a little bit goes a long way. I feel like I don't need as much product when using this brand.
Marisol D.
My skin felt soft clean no blemishes I recommend this only because it does what it says no lies
natalie r.
Folsom, PA
I have extremely oily skin, and was wondering if this product maintains the oil but moisturizers. I need a new skin kit as soon as possible