Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque (Without Seal) 75ml/2.5oz uploaded by Larry H.Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque (Without Seal) 75ml/2.5oz uploaded by Daniela Y.

BY DERMALOGICA #64 in Facial Skincare

An oil-free skin hydrating beauty mask Instantly restores optimal moisture to dry skin Helps reduce the appearance of fine dry lines Contains vitamins A C & E to nourish & replenish skin Leaves skin feeling marvelously hydrated & refreshed Fragrance-free see more...

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Whitney D.
Wilmington, NC
I'm going to continue rating every Dermalogica product 5 stars because it's just that good. This is one of my favorite masks I've ever used. The price is worth it for the quality.
Dorangela G.
The first time I tired this product was on a long distance flight with a total of 22 hours in the air. I have combination skin, and get really dry in areas on my skin when flying. I got a tester for this product, and decided to try it on the flight as I was gonna be sleeping and they told me it was transparent. So I got on the flight and removed my makeup and applied the cream all over my face. I was a little unsure if I should leave it on while I was sleeping, because in another review someone said that it would dry out your skin if left on for too long, whilst others have argued that they leave it on at night and get good results this way. I decided to leave it on as I don´t usually have problems with overall dryness. I was surprised how smooth the cream was, and I liked that it didn´t feel heavy on my skin. The fact that it is transparent makes it possible to not look silly while sitting next to strangers on the plane (I fly long distance several times a year). While having the mask on, I felt it was a protective barrier on my skin, and it felt amazing because I could really feel the hydrating effect in the mask. Since I dry out a lot on the plane, I could really feel the difference, and it felt amazing. When I woke up after 8 hours or so, I decided to wash it off because I was very curious how my skin would feel. I removed it with makeup wipes as this was the only thing I had at hand in my seat. I can honestly say that my skin was SO smooth and it really did what it is said to do, hydrate!! I put on a moisturiser and I couldn´t stop feeling my skin, because I have never tried a product that made my skin feel this way. Once I got off the flight and went into the city, the first thing I did was to purchase a full size of this product, and hope that it will continue to work well on my skin. I am optimistic, because if it can fight the cabin dryness, I am sure it will do well when my skin is more normal as well. It cost a little bit more than what I usually care to spend on any product, but I realise that I benefit from investing a little bit more in products that actually works. I bought this in Australia for AUD55. But when I come to think about it, it is not that expensive considering its recommended to use once or twice a week, so it will last for a while as to if it was for everyday use. If you are unsure if to purchase this product, go ask for a couple of tester packs to try on, everyones skin is different, and I can tell by the reviews here on makeupalley that some are really happy with this product, while others do not like it at all. So to make sure you get something that is right for your skin, it´s better to try it out at first.
Kristen S.
The best hydrating mask out there. It goes on as a super smooth gel and you can feel it hydrating your skin, I leave it on while drying my hair before applying my makeup and the difference in application is immeasurable. Would definitely recommend for dry skin.
Larry H.
Another goodie by Dermalogica! This gel mask is great for a boost of hydration especially during winter months. It also doubles as an eye mask to reduce puffiness and fine lines.
Heather P.
San Antonio, TX
The masque is hydrating but I don’t really see a difference in my face after i use it. Some of dermalogica’s products are great and some just don’t do anything for my face.
Mirissa B.
This is my favorite hydrating mask! It goes on so easily and smells good. It isn't heavy-feeling and doesn't leave your face feeling greasy after you wash it off. I like that it makes my skin feel super hydrated and soft; I use this every three days.
Brittan C.
Eatonton, GA
I've been using samples of this mask, and now purchased the full bottle. I really like how smooth and hydrated it leaves my skin. I have very sensitive, reactive skin, and haven't had any issues with redness or stinging. My Dermalogica aesthetician recommended that I wear it overnight to help my very dry skin, and that has helped me a lot -- I get acne, so I put a bit of my acne product on top to help combat the pimples, but I think it's a really great mask for overnight or to add some moisture to dry skin.
Chantelle L.
Toronto , Ontario
I use this product twice a week and it keeps my skin flawlessly clear. Before dermalogica I had the worsk skin issues. I go directly to the dermalogica store, get my skin mapped by one of their professionals, and have them point me in the direction of the right products. To date, they have never lead me astray. While the products are quite pricey, if you get the right ones, they are totally worth it!
tess j.
springfield il
This mask is alright. I think it's ideal for maintaining moisture- not so much for already chapped skin. It is gentle though and never burned my really dried out areas. Also you need a pea size or less, and the bottle has lasted me FOREVER. so the price is not an issue if you're looking for a product that will last long term. So overall good for maintaining but not repairing.