Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque (Without Seal) 75ml/2.5oz uploaded by Daniela Y.

BY DERMALOGICA #44 in Anti-Aging

An oil-free skin hydrating beauty mask Instantly restores optimal moisture to dry skin Helps reduce the appearance of fine dry lines Contains vitamins A C & E to nourish & replenish skin Leaves skin feeling marvelously hydrated & refreshed Fragrance-free see more...

Kristal C.
Kristal C.
Canoga park , CA
I've heard about this from a few people and I was kind of hesitant about trying it but boy when I did, I did not regret it. I've tried a lot of "hydrating" masks but it doesn't leave my skin hydrating enough for me to keep using it so I tend to switch it up and try to look for the one that's best for my skin type and THIS IS THE ONE! I have gotten so many compliments about my skin ever since I started using it.
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I received this product as part of a special winter gift with purchase...and I LOVE IT! It's easy to apply and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. My skin feels great afterwards - it's not dry and it's not greasy, just smooth and soft. I've used it several times, especially when my skin is feeling extra dry or just needs a little moisture boost.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Romulus, MI
I used this mask after getting a sever sunburn. After normal wash and exfoliation, I applied the mask and allowed it to set for 10 minutes before washing it off. I have to say that it made my skin feel brand new and helped dramatically with the sunburn healing process. I am also very dry in my T-zone and I use this mask regularly to combat my dry skin.
Julia K.
Julia K.
Charleston, SC
I love everything Dermalogica. I use this as part of my weekly routine. Once a week I 1. Scrub 2. Clean 3. Masque 4. Toner 5. Lotion 6. Eye Cream. Every day I just clean, tone, lotion, and eye cream. I feel like the once a week hydrating masque really helps shlep away all the oil and dirt to make the other products even more effective!
Erin S.
Erin S.
Louisville, KY
Even though my skin is generally oily, there are times when my skin just needs that extra hydration. This mask does just the trick! It's refreshing and my makeup always looks so smooth and flawless after I've used this mask. Plus, lthough it's more on the expensive side, this mask will last you a long time.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Great mask, my skin was super hydrated with a youthful glow after just one use. For the effect I thought it was a great value. This product really works. For best results I exfoliate before use. I purchased at a salon and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry or dull skin.
Courts R.
Courts R.
I'd give more than five stars to dermalogica, it works wonders for my skin. I have been using it over the past few months. Have a big set of all the cleansing lotions and the mosturisers and exfoliators. My skin is so clear and I never have problems with it anymore. I absolutely love it!!!!!
Irma R.
Irma R.
San Diego, CA
This Dermalogica masque is really hydrating. I have really dry patches in my cheeks, it has helped a lot. I bought it from Amazon so it was not packaged in its original form. It is pricey but worth it. All dermalogica products are good. I would like to try more products from this line.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Modesto, CA
I love dermalogica products especially this skin hydrating masque since I have a combination skin type it helps keep my more dry skin side feeling hydrated and fresh. And my skin looks flawless when I'm finished with it. I'm not a fan of the scent but other then that it's great!
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Denver, CO
Dermalogica is pricey but definitely delivers results. This mask is incredibly soothing and hydrating--it feels great to smooth on, has a pleasant scent, and my skin feels moisturized and repaired after use. Every esthetician I've seen uses Dermalogica, and I trust the pros!