Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque - NEW VISION OF N.Y. uploaded by Amanda C.Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque - NEW VISION OF N.Y. uploaded by Ksu M.

BY DERMALOGICA

A moisture rich gel masque that softens and hydrates skin, Restore suppleness with this soothing blend of botanical Bitter Orange, Hops, Rosemary and Horsetail; The oil-free gel formula is ideal even for the delicate eye area, Ideal for all skin conditions. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Daniela R.
My entire life I had a dry skin until i bought this product. It's such a good product to buy and most importantly it's super effective because I passed to have a dry skin like an elephant to have a baby skin thanks to this product. I'll recommend this product to everyone who wants to fix this kind of problem.
Samantha E.
McAllen, TX
For being a hydrating skincare product, I really expected this product to do a lot for my skin. But, it didn't do very much. I'm not saying it didn't work, just very lightly! This product is more for someone who's dosent suffer from overly dryed out skin like me.
Gigi C.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I was introduced to this brand after getting a wonderful facial at ulta. It's gentle enough for everyday use. Doesn't leave you with a greasy feel on your face which is great since I do suffer from oily skin. Would recommend.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
Great product, nothing like it it's one of a kind. Very cute packaging. Wouldn't change it product is effective And works great. Also received it as a gift maybe from Sephora. I wouldn't change anything about this product
Zainab A.
Bartlett, IL
I bought this moisturizer online for me and I was so scared if it worth the money or not but I love it this is the best hydrating face mask. It does not make my skin greasy or oily but it hydrates it really well I love it
Sheena C.
Longboat Key, FL
I have seen some great results with this mask on my clients with oily and problematic skin. It soaks up all the oil on the surface of your skin and takes down any inflammation caused from acne or other factors.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH
One of my favorite skin products. Leaves my face super hydrated and soft. It has also really helped get cut down on my acne. I absolutely would recommend it to anyone with dry or acne prone skin.
Marizol C.
Rio Grande City, TX
I love this mask simply because i have very dry skin and this along with the cleanser it leaves my skin baby soft smooth a d very hydrated I really love all their products.
Summer B.
Used a few times when my face needed a reboost. Very nice and light feeling afterwards. My face cleared up and I felt great again!
Danitza G.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I've found other products that work better than this one, but it is still a good product.. leaves skin feeling hydrated and clean