Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque - NEW VISION OF N.Y. uploaded by Lauren G.Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque - NEW VISION OF N.Y. uploaded by Ksu M.Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque - NEW VISION OF N.Y. uploaded by Amanda C.

BY DERMALOGICA #74 in Face Masks

A moisture rich gel masque that softens and hydrates skin, Restore suppleness with this soothing blend of botanical Bitter Orange, Hops, Rosemary and Horsetail; The oil-free gel formula is ideal even for the delicate eye area, Ideal for all skin conditions. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I used this masque with a friend and we both enjoyed it. It really made my skin feel hydrated and it also smelt nice. It wasn't too strong. My skin is sensitive and it didn't make me break out in a rash. " in 34 reviews
GEEBUS b.
skillman
I will by anything Dermalogica! I myself am very dehydrated so I do flake. This mask mixed with the colloidal base mask is my go to. It is a light gel mask and has a very mild smell of cucumbers so it’s not overpowering or feel too heavy on the skin. My skin will basically absorb it to the point you won’t even notice I have anything on my face. But after I clean it off my face is left glowing, the flaking is gone. And my skin is so smooth. I follow this up with the Dermalogica hydrating booster and either Dermalogica skin smoothing cream or Dermalogica calm water gel.
Michele N.
I got a sample size of this product to try out and I picked it because where I live we have VERY cold winter's and my skin tends to be on the dryer side but in the winter my skin can really get dry so I'm all about finding good skin care products to help put some moisture back in my skin!
This product did help make my skin feel softer and moisturized but I still ended up using a regular face moisturizer after using this.
Mikaila M.
Seattle
If you have dry skin and you don’t already own this mask, what are you doing with your life?!
Go buy this right now. My skin will never be the same. I absolutely love this product because it is the only mask that makes my skin feel completely hydrated for days at a time! It doesn’t just give me fast results and then wear off 2 hours later. I feel like it truly penetrates the skin and gives you lasting results.
Rosa Alicia S.
Duluth, GA
I love masks to moisturize the skin, in any presentation I think that each brings something to the face and leaves a freshness for days! I use it once or twice a week and my face thanks me.

Amo las máscaras para hidratar la piel, en cualquier presentación pienso que cada una aporta algo al rostro y le deja una frescura por días! La uso una o dos veces por semana y mi rostro me lo agradece.
Ashley M.
Houston
 Well the product was given to me as a sample after getting a facial.  It was a gentle product for my skin. But after using it I noticed my skin begin to break out I was disappointed because the products were kind of Pricey. I don’t think I would have any suggestions for room for improvement because I wouldn’t use it again because it broke my face out.
Angela L.
Belleville, NJ
If you have dry skin this is for you!!! I get really dry in the winter and switch between cleansers and moisturizers all season long, that’s what’s so great about this line. And I use this mask once a week to keep my skin totally hydrated and glowing. It wraps your face in total hydration and gives it all kinds of good for you vitamins. It’s amazing!
FabuLex M.
Albany, OR
Love love LOVE this product!! It was my first moisturizer I had ever used in my life and was suggested by an ulta associate and after my first test tube I was HOOKED. I’ve bought several full sizes now and I miss this priduct. Great for all skin types especially dry, chapped and broken skin! Soothes and smooth almost instantly! Very hydrating!
Taylor R.
Allen, TX
THE ONLY HYDRATING MASQUE THAT REALLY WORKS. So many masks advertise as hydrating but really just gives a glow. This actually Absorbs into the skin, smoothing out texture, dry patches, and makes your skin look more pleasant. It’s so gentle, no added scents. Sometimes I even like to sleep in it once a week and my skin has never looks better.
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
This is a really great moisturizing mask, and it works great on dry, sensitive skin. It’s a little pricey but I do feel like it’s worth it. My skin always feels so smooth and refreshed after I use it, and it doesn’t leave any gross residue afterwards. I’d definitely recommend this product if you are struggling with dry skin.
myah a.
This mask feels so good on the skin. It really hydrated my skin. And it doesn’t irritate my skin even though I have sensitive skin. And moisturizing my skin skin has always been a problem because they clog my pores. This mask leaves my skin feeling moisturized. I really like this product and I’d definitely buy it again.