BY DERMALOGICA #26 in Facial Moisturizers

A refreshing, moisturizing masque to remedy dry, stressed skin. Help stimulate skin's Natural Moisturizing Factor while lycopene-rich Tomato Seed lipids help restore skin's protective barrier, enhancing moisture levels for healthier, smoother skin.

Buy on bluemer...*
  • "I used this masque with a friend and we both enjoyed it. It really made my skin feel hydrated and it also smelt nice. It wasn't too strong. My skin is sensitive and it didn't make me break out in a rash. " in 34 reviews
Kiara B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product was a product that we use a lot in Beauty School while I did like it sometimes I did feel like I did break out at some point after it and now I don't know if it was just me being kind of paranoid about it or what but when you're doing facials with it or its skin care routine it feels great but afterwards I always feel like I do get a little bit of break out and I normally don't ever have any skin issues so I'm not sure how exactly how I feel about it I can't give it a five-star so I would use it again so that's why I did give it a four star
Michele N.
I got a sample size of this product to try out and I picked it because where I live we have VERY cold winter's and my skin tends to be on the dryer side but in the winter my skin can really get dry so I'm all about finding good skin care products to help put some moisture back in my skin!
This product did help make my skin feel softer and moisturized but I still ended up using a regular face moisturizer after using this.
Ashley P.
Novato, CA
Such a great mask that benefits literally everyone! I actually sleep with it on once a week especially since I'm spending a lot more time in the sun. The mask is around 40.00 and it's honestly worth it. Just apply a thin layer on cleansed skin and sleep with it on. Then in the morning just wash it off and apply your moisturizer and sunscreen. Keeps the skin firm and plump!
Ashley M.
Houston
 Well the product was given to me as a sample after getting a facial.  It was a gentle product for my skin. But after using it I noticed my skin begin to break out I was disappointed because the products were kind of Pricey. I don’t think I would have any suggestions for room for improvement because I wouldn’t use it again because it broke my face out.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
One of my favorite lines !! I can not say enough about what this has done for my skin. It has changed the dynamics of my aging skin and it’s dryness . It soothes , while creating new cell turn over ,brightening , and getting rid of age spots . It’s simply amazing. It has calmed redness and helped with redness my face sometimes has . The price is hefty however , ulta always has deals and free gifts with this line and has start up kits and gift sets ! I highly , highly recommend for any skin issue to give this a try you will not regret !!
FabuLex M.
Corvallis, OR
Love love LOVE this product!! It was my first moisturizer I had ever used in my life and was suggested by an ulta associate and after my first test tube I was HOOKED. I’ve bought several full sizes now and I miss this priduct. Great for all skin types especially dry, chapped and broken skin! Soothes and smooth almost instantly! Very hydrating!
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
This is a really great moisturizing mask, and it works great on dry, sensitive skin. It’s a little pricey but I do feel like it’s worth it. My skin always feels so smooth and refreshed after I use it, and it doesn’t leave any gross residue afterwards. I’d definitely recommend this product if you are struggling with dry skin.
Kim R.
Beaverton
I love dermalogica products. I get a facial. Every month and this is the brand they use at my spa. I also bought the spf to use under my make up it doesn't  affect the application of  my foundation and  keeps the sun spots to a minimum.  This is my one of my ride or die brands. Worth the money.
Eveyln T.
Ludington , MI
This is by far my favorite moisturizing mask. It is cooling and refreshing with application and does wonders for dry skin. It is a good value because it REALLY works, leaving visible results. I usually keep this product on hand. I’ve tried others but keep coming back to this one. GREAT RESULTS every time!!
GRACIE P.
Williamston, MI
Dermalogica is a brand that I will forever be obsessed with! I love their facemask! It’s leaves my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. I  specifically like to use this mask after a long day along side with the warm bath and a bath bomb!  Dermalogica has a ton of products that are so worth it!
Cheyenne C.
Aston, PA
Is dermalogica worth the price? Any similar products?
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
What’s your favorite skincare line and why? I love Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque (and the rest of the line) along with Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (and the rest of the line)
Ilona P.
Bagge road , King
Would you recommend this to beginners?
natalie h.
Houghton le spring
Is this worth the buy and has anyone felt any difference in their skin?
Millie A.