BY DERMALOGICA

A refreshing, moisturizing masque to remedy dry, stressed skin. Help stimulate skin's Natural Moisturizing Factor while lycopene-rich Tomato Seed lipids help restore skin's protective barrier, enhancing moisture levels for healthier, smoother skin.

Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque
  • "I used this masque with a friend and we both enjoyed it. It really made my skin feel hydrated and it also smelt nice. It wasn't too strong. My skin is sensitive and it didn't make me break out in a rash. " in 34 reviews
Tabatha G.
Knoxville
Purchased at: ULTA
My skin is sensitive. This product burns when I use it and I cannot leave it on as the directions state. My skin does not feel soothed by this product at all. It covers like a thick moisturizer but when I rinse it it feels like it leaves a film on my face, not a healthy hydrating one. I absolutely love Dermalogica products, but this one did not work for me.
Rhiannon G.
Arvada, CO
Purchased at: Dermstore
I recently just started using Dermalogica and I’m so happy I did. I have a few of their facial cleansers, their toner, lotion and this is the latest product I’ve added to my collection. I typically apply this after I cleanse to help restore my skins hydration especially since it’s winter - you can’t get enough moisture! After using this masque I notice instants hydration a more even complexion and a glow! It’s definitely pricy for a mask but so worth it! For anyone who is debating about trying this masque or even this brand stop! It’s worth the money and will change your life!
Ashley P.
novato, CA
Such a great mask that benefits literally everyone! I actually sleep with it on once a week especially since I'm spending a lot more time in the sun. The mask is around 40.00 and it's honestly worth it. Just apply a thin layer on cleansed skin and sleep with it on. Then in the morning just wash it off and apply your moisturizer and sunscreen. Keeps the skin firm and plump!
Ashley M.
Houston
 Well the product was given to me as a sample after getting a facial.  It was a gentle product for my skin. But after using it I noticed my skin begin to break out I was disappointed because the products were kind of Pricey. I don’t think I would have any suggestions for room for improvement because I wouldn’t use it again because it broke my face out.
FabuLex M.
Corvallis, OR
Love love LOVE this product!! It was my first moisturizer I had ever used in my life and was suggested by an ulta associate and after my first test tube I was HOOKED. I’ve bought several full sizes now and I miss this priduct. Great for all skin types especially dry, chapped and broken skin! Soothes and smooth almost instantly! Very hydrating!
Eveyln T.
Ludington , MI
This is by far my favorite moisturizing mask. It is cooling and refreshing with application and does wonders for dry skin. It is a good value because it REALLY works, leaving visible results. I usually keep this product on hand. I’ve tried others but keep coming back to this one. GREAT RESULTS every time!!
GRACIE P.
Williamston, MI
Dermalogica is a brand that I will forever be obsessed with! I love their facemask! It’s leaves my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. I  specifically like to use this mask after a long day along side with the warm bath and a bath bomb!  Dermalogica has a ton of products that are so worth it!
Krystal W.
Niceville
I'm always in need of hydration for my dry skin. This absolutely does the trick💋🌸. One definite product that I keep going back for. I do suffer from dry skin and eczema so hydration is key in all primers,cleanser, and makeup. Dermalogica is a great place to find it!!!
Sara F.
Buffalo
i’m still feeling dermologica out. my face is very breakout prone and i feel like i only have small bursts of “clearness” even though my face isn’t blemish free. i still have to try other products but before i do i always use the dermologica kits and hope for results.
Mariana C.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Cause me to have a break out. I have very oily skin and sensitive and this didn’t make much of a difference for me. The packaging is pretty plain nothing special. It was disappointing because it cause me to break out. I would not recommend this product
Cheyenne C.
Aston, PA
Is dermalogica worth the price? Any similar products?
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
What’s your favorite skincare line and why? I love Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque (and the rest of the line) along with ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (and the rest of the line)
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Would this be good for sensitive skin?
Sandra C.
Moorhead, MN
Input on moisturizer for my really dry skin?
Jordan W.
parkersburg
Is this product worth it? Am i going to be oily afterwards?