Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster uploaded by KookHee K.Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster uploaded by Katie F.

BY DERMALOGICA

Buy now on Dermstore
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Hydrating fluid concentrate relieves dryness and fine lines. Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Glycolipids and Algae Extract help restore moisture balance.

Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
OMG, this stuff is the BEST!!!! I add a drop of it to my AM and PM moisturizers and it makes a huge difference.  I first got this as a sample from my aesthetician and I was quickly hooked. I have very dry skin though, so I love that this boots my moisturizers without making me greasy or oily. It is wonderful, reasonably priced and so affective. I even add it to my face sunscreen! Def give this one a try, you won't be sorry.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
When I found out this product I was so excited cause my skin felt drier than before. And I don't use oil so it sounds good to me. And I like the performance of it. I just need one or two drops at night.
Beka H.
Haysville
I suffer from dry skin all year long, but it is especially horrible in the winter! I went into Ulta with incredibly dry skin. The lady shower me this! I already use a wonderful moisturizer but I needed and extra boost. It isn't too greasy and doesnt leave my skin feeling slick! If you have really dry skin like I do you should invest in this!
Ellie K.
Hermitage, TN
I have what I guess is considered combination skin. I struggle with dry, "unsmooth" skin, but also an oily t-zone. I loved how this hydrating booster made my skin feel, even after the first week of using it. It's gentle on my skin which is hugely important because I also have sensitive skin. It took a while to find a facial line that was gentle enough, but that would also solve some of my problems. All in all, I loved this product, as well as Dermalogica in general.
Lily W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This stuff is so expensive... I get this where I get facials. But it works really well and a few drops of this mixed in with moisturizer really makes a huge difference. My skin is hydrated and doesn't feel oily. Sometimes I just put a few drops of it on my hands and rub it all over my face because I don't wanna waste any in a cotton ball. I really like this- it's a luxury but it's pricey.
Anna H.
I love this and I use it constantly when my skin is so super dry from December to March just a few drops of this on top of my skincare routine and it works wonders for dry skin. Dermalogica or not in your regular routine you need to add this if you suffer from winter dry skin. It helps!
Jennifer A.
Miami Lakes, FL
I really liked this moisturizer I used it every morning and apply it right before my makeup.  I love the fact that it's not greasy or oil and my skin automatically soaked it up.  My makeup goes on better and easier and leave my skin moisturized without making my makeup look cakey.
Chelsea R.
Edgewater, FL
This is my go to for the summer, super refreshing on the skin, it's a high concentrate of hylauronic acid. A bit expensive but it does the job! Super hydrating and invigorating on the skin. Perfect for any skin type especially oily skin! No harmful ingredients or artificial colors, dyes
shawn b.
I thought this was a pretty good moisturizer. I bought this on a whim and mostly used it at night and before applying makeup. It made my skin soft and has a silicone type feel so this could also be used as a primer. I would recommend this for anyone of any age.
Lauren H.
Cranberry Twp, PA
It's not greasy or too watery - perfect blend for easy absorbency into the skin. Gives an extra boost of hydration under your regular moisturizer - great protection against the winter air!
Tonya C.
Is this good for oily skin? which comes first the booster then the moisturizer or a moisturizer then the booster? Also when I use a sunscreen in which order?
Marinna S.
guadalajara
Is it worth the price? How does it works?
mary z.
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Sarah B.
Simply put, does this really work and is it worth the money??
Katie H.
Can you mix this with any of the dermalogica masks?

back