BY DERMALOGICA

Dermaogica skin hydrating booster minimizes the appearance of fine lines. This formula is a pure, intensely moisturizing fluid for hydrating dry skin conditions. Dermaogica Skin Hydrating Booster Treats: Anti-aging, fine lines, wrinkles Suitable for all skin types Ingredient: Hyaluronic Acid Ultra rich fluid is designed to deeply moisturize all dry skin conditions Minimizes the appearance of fine lines caused by aging or dehydration Results in a younger-looking complexion Hyaluronic acid offers comforting hydration Panthenol repairs the skin Algae extract softens the skin Results in a thoroughly rejuvenated complexion that exhibits increased suppleness, radiance and comfort Free of artificial fragrances and colorants Size: 1 fluid ounce Quantity: 1 Recommended Use: Squeeze a small dose onto fingertips. Massage gently over cleansed face and throat. Can also be mixed with your Dermalogica moisturizer and then applied to face Ingredients: Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Panthenol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Glycolipids, Hydrolyzed Algin, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sea Water, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...
Brittney M.
Great for dry skin!! Very hydrating like the name says. I WOULD recomeended this for the face if you have very dry skin
Kali C.
Bryan, TX
Really great and unlike any other product out there. It's so great for the skin and you notice the effects right away.
Eva L.
Vineland, NJ
As an esthetician I love this product. Very good for keeping skin hydrated or rehydrating your skin f needed
Nicole G.
Amazing brand that leaves your skin looking and feeling younger and healthy! The product great for all ages
chas s.
Lancaster, CA
Really helps for hydrating your face or bags under your eyes , and has a really good scent to it
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
This product did everything that it was supposed to do, don't get me wrong, but sadly the price is just not right for the amount of product you get. Very watery and I feel a lot is lost between your fingers when you apply. The Drunk Elephant B-Hydra is far more effective and a much better bang for your buck.
Lauren L.
PORT MOODY, BC
In the winter my skin gets insanely dry - I'd been frantically searching for something to quench it as no moisturizer seemed to work. I mixed a couple drops into my daily moisturizer and applied, hopeful, but not expecting much. I was definitely wrong! this product kept my skin hydrated all day, no peeling or flaking! What a godsend! The packaging is great, and helped dispense only what you need (which is only a couple drops) which is great so you don't waste any as it's not cheap! I used this all throughout the winter, and anytime my skin is feeling a little dry I mix a couple drop into my face cream and apply. Great value!
Kait L.
Cambridge, ON
Love this hydrating booster. It leaves a really nice glow to your skin, and you feel moisturied all day long. Goes on great under make up. Dermologica is a great brand and this is one of their best products.
Chelsea P.
toronto, ON
I use this after a shower on clean dry sling and it's great . I feel like it really makes my skin glow and it is a rear base under fountation
Carly R.
surrey, BC
This is my go to every couple days in the winter when the weather gets dry.. put it on before bed and your skin will thank you in the morning
Tonya C.
Is this good for oily skin? which comes first the booster then the moisturizer or a moisturizer then the booster? Also when I use a sunscreen in which order?
Marinna S.
guadalajara
Is it worth the price? How does it works?
mary z.
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Sarah B.
Simply put, does this really work and is it worth the money??
Katie H.
Can you mix this with any of the dermalogica masks?