BY DERMALOGICA

Dermaogica skin hydrating booster minimizes the appearance of fine lines. This formula is a pure, intensely moisturizing fluid for hydrating dry skin conditions. Dermaogica Skin Hydrating Booster Treats: Anti-aging, fine lines, wrinkles Suitable for all skin types Ingredient: Hyaluronic Acid Ultra rich fluid is designed to deeply moisturize all dry skin conditions Minimizes the appearance of fine lines caused by aging or dehydration Results in a younger-looking complexion Hyaluronic acid offers comforting hydration Panthenol repairs the skin Algae extract softens the skin Results in a thoroughly rejuvenated complexion that exhibits increased suppleness, radiance and comfort Free of artificial fragrances and colorants Size: 1 fluid ounce Quantity: 1 Recommended Use: Squeeze a small dose onto fingertips. Massage gently over cleansed face and throat. Can also be mixed with your Dermalogica moisturizer and then applied to face Ingredients: Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Panthenol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Glycolipids, Hydrolyzed Algin, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sea Water, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

• This is good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Can you mix this with any of the dermalogica masks?1 Answers
  • Does the store offer sample product?1 Answers
Buy on Zest Be...
Jordyn G.
Jordyn G.
Felton, CA
This stuff feels great and keeps my face so soft I got this at ulta it is expensive and there is other stuff that just as good and a lot cheaper it isn't that harsh but it is affective I wouldnt buy again just because of the price
shawn b.
shawn b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this was a pretty good moisturizer. I bought this on a whim and mostly used it at night and before applying makeup. It made my skin soft and has a silicone type feel so this could also be used as a primer. I would recommend this for anyone of any age.
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Kings Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as part of a 3 piece travel set , which I brought on a Vacation to Mexico , and it really came in handy after I had a bit of sunburn . It gave me all the extra moisture without making me feel oily . It is a great makeup base as well .
Coral L.
Coral L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I. Am. Obsessed with this product. I have used it on its own for a shot of moisture as well as mixed in to other mositurizers and serums. If you don't have this you need it.
Ming L.
Ming L.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its light and hydrating.  I use it as a serum, after cleansing and before moisturizing.  I didn't see a big change but I do like how it goes on my face.  It's not easy to find in regular store though.
Helena Y.
Helena Y.
Glasgow, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is the most hydrating thing ever! I've only used the product once, as a whole and it's great and I'd love to try it again, its so handy for in the mornings!
selena D.
selena D.
French Camp, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This skin hydrating boost is perfect for whdn u get those pesky lil dry spots.. Just appy hydrater to dry area of skin to get a extra boost of moisture..
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Harrington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hydration hydration hydration!! This stuff really works! No flakes, no dry patches, no makeup separation after using this amazing hydration serum!
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Ontario, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great if you have dry skin! It's a godsend during the winter when my skin is so dehydrated! Just put about 5 drops on your hand and tap on to the skin or add a few drops to your moisturizer and your dry skin will thank you
Kim W.
Kim W.
Love love love this product. Only use a little because it goes a long way. My skin is very hydrating. I buy it from hand and stone.
Marinna S.
Marinna S.
guadalajara
Is it worth the price? How does it works?
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Is this good for oily skin? which comes first the booster then the moisturizer or a moisturizer then the booster? Also when I use a sunscreen in which order?
Tenzing S.
Tenzing S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the store offer sample product?
Melani G.
Melani G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good for oily skin?
mary z.
mary z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good for sensitive skin?