BY DERMALOGICA

Dermaogica skin hydrating booster minimizes the appearance of fine lines. This formula is a pure, intensely moisturizing fluid for hydrating dry skin conditions. Dermaogica Skin Hydrating Booster Treats: Anti-aging, fine lines, wrinkles Suitable for all skin types Ingredient: Hyaluronic Acid Ultra rich fluid is designed to deeply moisturize all dry skin conditions Minimizes the appearance of fine lines caused by aging or dehydration Results in a younger-looking complexion Hyaluronic acid offers comforting hydration Panthenol repairs the skin Algae extract softens the skin Results in a thoroughly rejuvenated complexion that exhibits increased suppleness, radiance and comfort Free of artificial fragrances and colorants Size: 1 fluid ounce Quantity: 1 Recommended Use: Squeeze a small dose onto fingertips. Massage gently over cleansed face and throat. Can also be mixed with your Dermalogica moisturizer and then applied to face Ingredients: Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Panthenol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Glycolipids, Hydrolyzed Algin, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sea Water, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

• This is good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Can you mix this with any of the dermalogica masks?1 Answers
  • Does the store offer sample product?1 Answers
Buy on Zest Be...
Carli M.
Carli M.
This is the BEST secret weapon to combat dehydrated skin. Remember, most skin is not dry (lack of oil), but like of hydration (water.) I purchased this from my old salon where I worked. I am a repeat user. This product is perfect. It does what it claims!
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super dry skin and this is very hydrating. I bought this product on line as a first time user and I thought it was very effective. It really helped balance my skin. I would defiantly recommend this product.
Alia T.
Alia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of my favs. Super helpful and useful with my dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. Keeps my skin looking fresh and healthy. Never dull looking when using the product. Helps my makeup go on smooth as well.
Serena B.
Serena B.
Rio Linda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face oil is great for hydrating and moisturizing your face. My skin is a combo of dry and oily but this provided a good balance. It moisturized my dry zones but didn't make my oil zones even more oily. I would recommend this product to friends.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Royse City, TX
Love this hydrating booster! I add it to my daily moisturizer or sometimes my foundation. A bit pricey but worth it! Very gentle on my sensitive skin and very effective to help heal dry spots. Love this! Will definitely buy again! I recommend.
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
Whitehouse
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this once. Was way to expensive to buy again but did work good. If they lowered the price I would always have some in the house. Younger what you pay for so it is greeat for people who can afford it
Megan S.
Megan S.
Warrior, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is so dry but this helps A LOT! Smells amazing! I'm almost out and time to repurchase!After going to a dermatologist, she recommended to use this, I salute you because this actually works
Katie R.
Katie R.
new york, new york
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently moved and with all the stress and new environments my skin was a mess. I used this product daily and it helped my skin recover and keeps it fresh and moisturized! Love this product!
Karen l.
Karen l.
Jackson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Dermalogica products. Especially anything that has hydrating in it. It met all my expectations. I don't think its pricey. I feel  its a great product . Not disappointing at all and very effective. I would definitely recommend this product. Because it hydrates your face very nicely
Megan N.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used any product like this. I love the fact that it actually works. I have always had super dry skin but this has made my skin so soft. Definitely worth the buy in my opinion.
Marinna S.
Marinna S.
guadalajara
Is it worth the price? How does it works?
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Is this good for oily skin? which comes first the booster then the moisturizer or a moisturizer then the booster? Also when I use a sunscreen in which order?
Tenzing S.
Tenzing S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the store offer sample product?
Melani G.
Melani G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good for oily skin?
mary z.
mary z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good for sensitive skin?