BY DERMALOGICA

Dermaogica skin hydrating booster minimizes the appearance of fine lines. This formula is a pure, intensely moisturizing fluid for hydrating dry skin conditions. Dermaogica Skin Hydrating Booster Treats: Anti-aging, fine lines, wrinkles Suitable for all skin types Ingredient: Hyaluronic Acid Ultra rich fluid is designed to deeply moisturize all dry skin conditions Minimizes the appearance of fine lines caused by aging or dehydration Results in a younger-looking complexion Hyaluronic acid offers comforting hydration Panthenol repairs the skin Algae extract softens the skin Results in a thoroughly rejuvenated complexion that exhibits increased suppleness, radiance and comfort Free of artificial fragrances and colorants Size: 1 fluid ounce Quantity: 1 Recommended Use: Squeeze a small dose onto fingertips. Massage gently over cleansed face and throat. Can also be mixed with your Dermalogica moisturizer and then applied to face Ingredients: Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Panthenol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Glycolipids, Hydrolyzed Algin, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sea Water, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...
Beka H.
Haysville
I suffer from dry skin all year long, but it is especially horrible in the winter! I went into Ulta with incredibly dry skin. The lady shower me this! I already use a wonderful moisturizer but I needed and extra boost. It isn't too greasy and doesnt leave my skin feeling slick! If you have really dry skin like I do you should invest in this!
Ellie K.
Hermitage, TN
I have what I guess is considered combination skin. I struggle with dry, "unsmooth" skin, but also an oily t-zone. I loved how this hydrating booster made my skin feel, even after the first week of using it. It's gentle on my skin which is hugely important because I also have sensitive skin. It took a while to find a facial line that was gentle enough, but that would also solve some of my problems. All in all, I loved this product, as well as Dermalogica in general.
Meredith S.
Freehold, NJ
This is my go to. This product is great! I had very dry flakey skin on parts of my face. I used the hydrating booster with the dermalogica moisturizer & I could actually apply my make up without it looking too cakey. I have tried everything from pure shea butter to expensive moisturizers that never seemed to fully work. This is by far the best. It also does NOT cause acne or dry sensitive skin to burn/ turn red. This is a must have. The product lasts me a long time too.
Anna H.
I love this and I use it constantly when my skin is so super dry from December to March just a few drops of this on top of my skincare routine and it works wonders for dry skin. Dermalogica or not in your regular routine you need to add this if you suffer from winter dry skin. It helps!
Jennifer Q.
Miami Lakes, FL
I really liked this moisturizer I used it every morning and apply it right before my makeup.  I love the fact that it's not greasy or oil and my skin automatically soaked it up.  My makeup goes on better and easier and leave my skin moisturized without making my makeup look cakey.
shawn b.
I thought this was a pretty good moisturizer. I bought this on a whim and mostly used it at night and before applying makeup. It made my skin soft and has a silicone type feel so this could also be used as a primer. I would recommend this for anyone of any age.
Lauren H.
Cranberry Twp, PA
It's not greasy or too watery - perfect blend for easy absorbency into the skin. Gives an extra boost of hydration under your regular moisturizer - great protection against the winter air!
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
I have never used any product like this. I love the fact that it actually works. I have always had super dry skin but this has made my skin so soft. Definitely worth the buy in my opinion.
Cassandra S.
Columbus , OH
This product is perfect for those with a dry or a combination skin type. You can add a single drop into your moisturizer the days that you are feeling drier and you can also use it as a spot treatment and apply it directly on top of dry patches of skin.

Carissa M.
Kings park , NY
I got this as part of a 3 piece travel set , which I brought on a Vacation to Mexico , and it really came in handy after I had a bit of sunburn . It gave me all the extra moisture without making me feel oily . It is a great makeup base as well .
Tonya C.
Is this good for oily skin? which comes first the booster then the moisturizer or a moisturizer then the booster? Also when I use a sunscreen in which order?
Marinna S.
guadalajara
Is it worth the price? How does it works?
mary z.
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Sarah B.
Simply put, does this really work and is it worth the money??
Katie H.
Can you mix this with any of the dermalogica masks?