BY DERMALOGICA

Dermaogica skin hydrating booster minimizes the appearance of fine lines. This formula is a pure, intensely moisturizing fluid for hydrating dry skin conditions. Dermaogica Skin Hydrating Booster Treats: Anti-aging, fine lines, wrinkles Suitable for all skin types Ingredient: Hyaluronic Acid Ultra rich fluid is designed to deeply moisturize all dry skin conditions Minimizes the appearance of fine lines caused by aging or dehydration Results in a younger-looking complexion Hyaluronic acid offers comforting hydration Panthenol repairs the skin Algae extract softens the skin Results in a thoroughly rejuvenated complexion that exhibits increased suppleness, radiance and comfort Free of artificial fragrances and colorants Size: 1 fluid ounce Quantity: 1 Recommended Use: Squeeze a small dose onto fingertips. Massage gently over cleansed face and throat. Can also be mixed with your Dermalogica moisturizer and then applied to face Ingredients: Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Panthenol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Glycolipids, Hydrolyzed Algin, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sea Water, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

• This is good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Can you mix this with any of the dermalogica masks?1 Answers
  • Does the store offer sample product?1 Answers
Buy on Zest Be...
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Fairless Hills, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll an esthetician and the salon that I work at uses Dermalogica. I love using this on clients during the summer. Most spf products can be very heavy and greasy feeling, but this is so lightweight!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Really helps skin stay hydrated. Bottle lasts for awhile and you can see the healthy glow it leaves. Not greasy at all
chas s.
chas s.
Lancaster, CA
Really helps for hydrating your face or bags under your eyes , and has a really good scent to it
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Hermitage, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have what I guess is considered combination skin. I struggle with dry, "unsmooth" skin, but also an oily t-zone. I loved how this hydrating booster made my skin feel, even after the first week of using it. It's gentle on my skin which is hugely important because I also have sensitive skin. It took a while to find a facial line that was gentle enough, but that would also solve some of my problems. All in all, I loved this product, as well as Dermalogica in general.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to. This product is great! I had very dry flakey skin on parts of my face. I used the hydrating booster with the dermalogica moisturizer & I could actually apply my make up without it looking too cakey. I have tried everything from pure shea butter to expensive moisturizers that never seemed to fully work. This is by far the best. It also does NOT cause acne or dry sensitive skin to burn/ turn red. This is a must have. The product lasts me a long time too.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this and I use it constantly when my skin is so super dry from December to March just a few drops of this on top of my skincare routine and it works wonders for dry skin. Dermalogica or not in your regular routine you need to add this if you suffer from winter dry skin. It helps!
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this moisturizer I used it every morning and apply it right before my makeup.  I love the fact that it's not greasy or oil and my skin automatically soaked it up.  My makeup goes on better and easier and leave my skin moisturized without making my makeup look cakey.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Troy, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is perfect for those with a dry or a combination skin type. You can add a single drop into your moisturizer the days that you are feeling drier and you can also use it as a spot treatment and apply it directly on top of dry patches of skin.

Kala R.
Kala R.
Meridian, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works wonders. The bottle is a little hard to squishy but it stops you from over using. It's super he talks and gives great moisture. I apply before my moisturizer and primer for a smooth makeup application
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this booster after cleansing nightly. It works well but is a tad expensive for only 1 oz. however, a little goes a long way, especially if I only use it on problem areas. Like this product and would recommend!
Marinna S.
Marinna S.
guadalajara
Is it worth the price? How does it works?
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Is this good for oily skin? which comes first the booster then the moisturizer or a moisturizer then the booster? Also when I use a sunscreen in which order?
Tenzing S.
Tenzing S.
Does the store offer sample product?
Melani G.
Melani G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good for oily skin?
mary z.
mary z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good for sensitive skin?