BY DERMALOGICA

Dermaogica skin hydrating booster minimizes the appearance of fine lines. This formula is a pure, intensely moisturizing fluid for hydrating dry skin conditions. Dermaogica Skin Hydrating Booster Treats: Anti-aging, fine lines, wrinkles Suitable for all skin types Ingredient: Hyaluronic Acid Ultra rich fluid is designed to deeply moisturize all dry skin conditions Minimizes the appearance of fine lines caused by aging or dehydration Results in a younger-looking complexion Hyaluronic acid offers comforting hydration Panthenol repairs the skin Algae extract softens the skin Results in a thoroughly rejuvenated complexion that exhibits increased suppleness, radiance and comfort Free of artificial fragrances and colorants Size: 1 fluid ounce Quantity: 1 Recommended Use: Squeeze a small dose onto fingertips. Massage gently over cleansed face and throat. Can also be mixed with your Dermalogica moisturizer and then applied to face Ingredients: Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Panthenol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Glycolipids, Hydrolyzed Algin, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sea Water, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...
Alia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of my favs. Super helpful and useful with my dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. Keeps my skin looking fresh and healthy. Never dull looking when using the product. Helps my makeup go on smooth as well.
Ellie K.
Hermitage, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have what I guess is considered combination skin. I struggle with dry, "unsmooth" skin, but also an oily t-zone. I loved how this hydrating booster made my skin feel, even after the first week of using it. It's gentle on my skin which is hugely important because I also have sensitive skin. It took a while to find a facial line that was gentle enough, but that would also solve some of my problems. All in all, I loved this product, as well as Dermalogica in general.
Sofia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hydrating fluid concentrate relieves dryness and fine lines. Help lift moisture levels and minimize fine lines by mixing into your prescribed Dermalogica Moisturizer or applying directly to parched skin. Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Glycolipids and Algae Extract help restore moisture balance. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors.
Meredith S.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to. This product is great! I had very dry flakey skin on parts of my face. I used the hydrating booster with the dermalogica moisturizer & I could actually apply my make up without it looking too cakey. I have tried everything from pure shea butter to expensive moisturizers that never seemed to fully work. This is by far the best. It also does NOT cause acne or dry sensitive skin to burn/ turn red. This is a must have. The product lasts me a long time too.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this and I use it constantly when my skin is so super dry from December to March just a few drops of this on top of my skincare routine and it works wonders for dry skin. Dermalogica or not in your regular routine you need to add this if you suffer from winter dry skin. It helps!
Jennifer Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this moisturizer I used it every morning and apply it right before my makeup.  I love the fact that it's not greasy or oil and my skin automatically soaked it up.  My makeup goes on better and easier and leave my skin moisturized without making my makeup look cakey.
shawn b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this was a pretty good moisturizer. I bought this on a whim and mostly used it at night and before applying makeup. It made my skin soft and has a silicone type feel so this could also be used as a primer. I would recommend this for anyone of any age.
Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used any product like this. I love the fact that it actually works. I have always had super dry skin but this has made my skin so soft. Definitely worth the buy in my opinion.
Cassandra S.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is perfect for those with a dry or a combination skin type. You can add a single drop into your moisturizer the days that you are feeling drier and you can also use it as a spot treatment and apply it directly on top of dry patches of skin.

Carissa M.
Kings Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as part of a 3 piece travel set , which I brought on a Vacation to Mexico , and it really came in handy after I had a bit of sunburn . It gave me all the extra moisture without making me feel oily . It is a great makeup base as well .
Marinna S.
guadalajara
Is it worth the price? How does it works?
Tonya C.
Is this good for oily skin? which comes first the booster then the moisturizer or a moisturizer then the booster? Also when I use a sunscreen in which order?
mary z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Melani G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good for oily skin?
Tenzing S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the store offer sample product?