BY DERMALOGICA

Skin Hydrating Booster - Super-saturated hydration for the driest skin conditions, this intensive hydrating fluid revitalizes parched skin. Hydrates, smoothes and minimizes fine lines with a concentrated blend of Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Glycolipids and Algae Extract to restore moisture balance. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. Professional recommendation advised.How it works:Hyaluronic Acid holds up to 1000 times its weight in water for hydration and improved elasticity.Panthenol aids in tissue repair while hydrating the skin.Algae Extract helps restore moisture balance.(1.0 fl. oz.)We recommend that first-time Dermalogica users visit an authorized skin treatment professional for a client consultation in an ULTA store.Dermalogica Skin Treatments available at all ULTA locations. Click here for more information. - Skin Hydrating Booster see more...

Jessica M.
Jessica M.
LODI, NJ
Perfect to use under a masque or moisturizer to help with dryness or dehydrated skin. Can even add under an eye cream for additional hydration. Well worth adding it.
Sherry O.
Sherry O.
San Gabriel, CA
I use this at night ..and during the day under my makeup ..makes the fine lines disappear and I use it with my eye cream
Melina A.
Melina A.
Galena Park, TX
I love this product it keeps your face hydrated. Specially for people with dry skin
Lily W.
Lily W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This stuff is so expensive... I get this where I get facials. But it works really well and a few drops of this mixed in with moisturizer really makes a huge difference. My skin is hydrated and doesn't feel oily. Sometimes I just put a few drops of it on my hands and rub it all over my face because I don't wanna waste any in a cotton ball. I really like this- it's a luxury but it's pricey.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Edgewater, FL
This is my go to for the summer, super refreshing on the skin, it's a high concentrate of hylauronic acid. A bit expensive but it does the job! Super hydrating and invigorating on the skin. Perfect for any skin type especially oily skin! No harmful ingredients or artificial colors, dyes
Megan T.
Megan T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love this stuff!! My mom gave me hers when I told her my skin was super dry, and I was obsessed! I use this after my toner and before my moisturizer. Just a couple of drops and then I pat into my skin. I've really seen a difference in my skin, it seems a lot more plumper and softer.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
I wasn't extremely satisfied with this product. If you feel like it did leave my skin a little oily but it hydrated for sure. The consistency was pretty much to be expected but it was a little pricey for the service I provided.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Buena Park, CA
One of the best things about this brand is how well they work well with each other. The packaging is always so clean and minimalist so that's always a plus. I also really like how light this formula is and how it makes my other products soak in to my skin.
MrsXiomara J.
MrsXiomara J.
Detroit, MI
This is best for dehydrating skin in my opinion then just dry because of how strong it is. However it works well, and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy.
nikki r.
nikki r.
Saint Peters, MO
Love this stuff it's amazing!!!!! I was scared to use it but I use it everyday!! I received it in one of my subscription boxes effective!!!