Jessica H.

What dry skin products, more specifically, moisturizers from this brand besides skin smoothing cream would be recommended ? I intend to use Dermalogica in my treatment room as an esthetician and am searching for some new products :)

Alissa S.
Alissa S.
1 year, 5 months ago
I use the intensive moisture balance moisturizer. It's so amazing. It moisturizes without feeling really wet or greasy.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Wilmington, NC
1 year, 6 months ago
I would recommend the Skin Hydrating mask. I have really dry skin, so when it gets especially dry, I use that paired with the Intensive Moisture Balance cream and I'm back in order. I have never found products that help my skin as well as Dermatologica.