Dermalogica Skin Care Products

A Skin Care System Researched and Developed by The International Dermal Institute A skin-polishing scrub exfoliant with natural grains that leaves the skin with a smooth, healthy finish. Finely-granulated Corn Cob Meal gently removes dulling surface debris, allowing for improved absorption of moisturizing treatments. Comforting botanical extracts of Mallow, Ivy and Cucumber plus soothing Aloe Vera help to prevent over-stimulation of the skin. Fragrance free. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Dermalogica and are not a licensed retailer of Dermalogica. Dermalogica guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the U

Is this product any good?
Dermalogica Active Clay Cleanser ? Are there any negatives rom using this product?
Start your review of Dermalogica Skin Care Products!
Product Highlights
...not work for you. I am in my early 30s, but have thick skin, cystic acne on my chin (due to hormone issues - yay), and require LOTS of exfoliation. My favorite Dermalogica products: Precleanse; Skin Resurfacing Cleanser; Age Reversal Eye Complex; Super Rich Repair.in reviews
I absolutely love this stuff. I have very sensitive skin and this is the only skin care product that doesn't burn me!!!! in reviews
Try the daily microfoliant so soft on skin and although you can use daily 2-3 times a week use will have you seeing a big difference.in reviews
Dermalogica is amazing, I just started using the TNS eye cream and I already see a difference and it's only been two months since I purchased it.in reviews
I have normal to dry skin and I use the special cleansing gel with my clarisonic everyday. I put a dime sized amount right on the brush head and it gets every bit of makeup off of my face. I use it twice a day and it works amazing. My acne has gotten significantly better since I started using this with my clarisonic. I use it twice a day. Sometimes if my skin is irritated I just use this without the clarisonic and it works great too. It's a nice consistency and your face is so clean after you use it. Next I will be trying the spot treatment. in reviews
Omaira O.
Dermalogica Skin Care Products uploaded by Omaira O.
I love Dermologica products on my sensitive skin. I have multiple products but my favorite has to be the biolumin-c eye serum. I have really dark under eyes and this helps reduce that’s.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,279 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I like Dermalogica products, but find them to be a bit expensive for how they perform and not super gentle on my skin. Everyone’s skincare needs are different though, so if you’re interested, give it a try!
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Dermalogica Skin Care Products uploaded by Liiz B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This kit for normal/oily skin contains a complete product regimen to help reduce control excess oil in the t-zone while hydrating for balanced skin.!!!
Emily Z.
Madison, WI
We use Dermalogica at my place of work. I am incredibly pleased with this product. My skin is oily in spots and dry in others. I got the normal/dry kit and it has fixed my flaky patches, my acne has cleared up, and my red spots are gone. It was frustrating at first at how many steps i had to take to keep my skin clear, but then I realized that it was actually a pretty easy routine to get into. Plus it feels like I get a facial every night :) Also the Shave Kit is awesome for men and women, it is my go to gift for anyone. I just wish it was a little cheaper haha
Kennedy M.
Nibley, UT
Dermalogica Skin Care Products uploaded by Kennedy M.
I love dermalogica products. They feel very professional and are a name recognized by everyone, as a master esthetician this is the brand I use for my facial cart. All my clients fall in love with their skin after every facial with these products 😍
Fabiana R.
I bought the meet dermalogica starter kit and wow it has amazed me i since gone back and bought the special cleansing gel,active moist, and toner in full size. I have oily acne prone skin and I've seen such a difference. Really recommend you try this. I use it every night and wont be going back!
sierra K.
Fortuna, CA
I am a esty and i love this brand and every single product that they offer all are amazing and do what they are supposed to and i cant get enough of these products i don't just use these on clients i use these at home on my family. you cant not buy these products.
Christiana S.
Commerce City, CO
Dermalogica Skin Care Products uploaded by Christiana S.
I love dermalogica products. I feel safe knowing that my skin is in good hands. I don’t have to think about it.
kendall P.
Candia, NH
Dermalogica Skin Care Products uploaded by kendall P.
Dermalogica Skin Care Products uploaded by kendall P.
I really like Dermalogica Skin Care Products ! Some of their products work amazingly on my skin and some just okay. Really love their sample kits designed by skin type : oily, dry, acne, aging, etc.. they seem small, but last a long time considering they are kinda pricey.
Holly Z.
Wadsworth, OH
I was just recently introduced to Dermalogica Skin Care Products and I couldn’t be happier! I bought a couple different kits that have the smaller travel/sample size bottles to try so I could see if I liked them and make sure they wouldn’t irritate my skin. I picked the kits I did so that I use them to mix and match the products, I have created my own special skin care regimen for each day of the week. I have the age defense kit, which I’m in love with, it has the daily superfoliant, biolumin-C serum, and dynamic skin recovery moisturizer. The moisturizer is my favorite out of the set I use it everyday as part of my mix and match regimen, it’s a staple. I also have the dark spot solutions kit. This kit works better than any dark spot and scar treatment corrector than Amy I’ve seen used or heard of! It comes with powerbright moisturizer, powerbright dark spot serum, and powerbright overnight cream. This kit works so well that you can see the results in less than a week. Chicken pox scars from when I was 10 years old (I’m now almost 42) are almost completely disappeared. Acne scars are almost invisible now from when I was a teenager and my scar from having 7 stitches on my forehead has gone away. My dark circles under my eyes are gone to. This brand is a must have! I can’t wait to try more.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ann E.
il y a 6 mois
Jaime F. il y a 6 mois
I think they’re a bit overpriced for their performance.
Rebecca R.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a un an
America C. il y a 11 jours
It may dry your skin out if used to frequently.
Quincy Sybella U.
Mercier , QC
il y a un an
Dermalogica:: I’ve read really good reviews about dermalogica products? Anyone here actually using them? It’s quite expensive and I want to know if whether or not it’s a good investment for my skincare.
Alvina K. il y a un an
You should used this it's really good last 6 months before my skin is so bad than I go with this it's expensive but worthy product gives you good results...