BY DERMALOGICA #50 in Body Scrub

A Skin Care System Researched and Developed by The International Dermal Institute A skin-polishing scrub exfoliant with natural grains that leaves the skin with a smooth, healthy finish. Finely-granulated Corn Cob Meal gently removes dulling surface debris, allowing for improved absorption of moisturizing treatments. Comforting botanical extracts of Mallow, Ivy and Cucumber plus soothing Aloe Vera help to prevent over-stimulation of the skin. Fragrance free. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Dermalogica and are not a licensed retailer of Dermalogica. Dermalogica guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the U see more...

Buy on Zest Be...*
  • "Dermalogica is a pro-brand that is easily customizable for your skin type. I highly recommend you consult your regular esthetician prior to purchasing products so that you do not purchase products that will not work for you. I am in my early 30s, but have thick skin, cystic acne on my chin (due to hormone issues - yay), and require LOTS of exfoliation. My favorite Dermalogica products: Precleanse; Skin Resurfacing Cleanser; Age Reversal Eye Complex; Super Rich Repair." in 48 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this stuff. I have very sensitive skin and this is the only skin care product that doesn't burn me!!!! " in 29 reviews
  • "Try the daily microfoliant so soft on skin and although you can use daily 2-3 times a week use will have you seeing a big difference." in 19 reviews
  • "I have normal to dry skin and I use the special cleansing gel with my clarisonic everyday. I put a dime sized amount right on the brush head and it gets every bit of makeup off of my face. I use it twice a day and it works amazing. My acne has gotten significantly better since I started using this with my clarisonic. I use it twice a day. Sometimes if my skin is irritated I just use this without the clarisonic and it works great too. It's a nice consistency and your face is so clean after you use it. Next I will be trying the spot treatment. " in 10 reviews
  • "Dermalogica is amazing, I just started using the TNS eye cream and I already see a difference and it's only been two months since I purchased it." in 10 reviews
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
I use dermalogica active moisturizer daily. I have dry skin and very sensitive skin. This product is one of very few I have every used that doesn’t cause me to break out. It does feel slightly greasy though. Dermalogica by Dermalogica Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque-/2.5OZ
Ryan S.
I have been rotating out different dermalogica products for the last 12 years and I fall in love with every product of theirs I use. Often times I want to try something different just to see the difference, but I always end up regretting it and going back to dermalogica. It is pricey, but the products last a long time. You only need to use the littlest amount!
Shawn D.
Anchorage
If you want a brand that has everything for your needs weather dry oily or combination skin like me, look no further!!! Dermalogica is the bomb and I can not go without it, my skins has improved 10 times fold since I began this regimen two months ago!!!
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
I love its quality, the result of calm and perfect looking and feeling skin of my face. All the redness and skin problems go away with these products. I surely recommend it and will definitely buy more!
Jessica M.
Lancaster
Fabulous product, not too pricey and is great for an every day skincare routine. Was recommended to me by a friend and I've learned that I really enjoy dermalogica products. Ihave very sensitice skin and it is difficult to dmfind a good skincare product that causes noirritation and keeps my skin clear.
Madison G.
Stonington , CT
I received two free items in my VoxBox that were from Dermologica, and all I can say is wow! These products have not only cleared up my face, but also left it feeling refreshed. Even when I run out I will absolutely buy this again.
lexis f.
Logan, UT
Love this product. I love the way my skin feels. I have combination skin and it never feels too oily or dry. I love how clean and soft my skin is after using these products.
mandie G.
Boaz, AL
I've only got to use one of their face washes and I was in awe. I have certain spots that I have broken out really badly since I was a teenager that leave scars. When a friend of mine introduced me to Dermalogical and I could see it working within the first week of using it. It even made the scars seems to diminish. I would love to try more of their products. I definitely recommend for anyone with acne problem or skin issues in general.
Sara S.
Mulvane, KS
We used the dermalogica  line of products in our salon for a long while. They did a fantastic job. The clients loved their facials and always left happy and feeling rejuvenated. The cleansers work amazingly while the toners balance well. Don't forget the moisturizer to leave your skin feeling silky smooth to the touch. Dermilogica has a decent array of product lines for all skin types.
Hania W.
I am in love with this brand for my skin. I do not really have acne prone skin but I do use this to maintain smooth and clean skin, and it really helps. After using their toner, cleanser, and mask, my skin looks amazing. It is pricey but it is worth it
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Any tips on where I can find samples from their line?
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
How does this line do on very sensitive skin?
Bri L.
Daly City, CA
How does this product line work for anyone with acne issues?
Nancy E.
Is this product only to treat acne, i wold like to know because my face is always oily and i have my pores open,i would like to know if this product could help me, because don't even the make up help me to cover my oily skin and the pores :(
Kimberly O.
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone from NYC gotten a full custom facial from there before?! Is it worth the price?!!! Its kind of out of my budget so I want to know if its that much better than the "mini facials" they do for $35.