Dermalogica Sheer Tint Spf20 uploaded by Valeria V.Dermalogica Sheer Tint Spf20 uploaded by chyna r.Dermalogica Sheer Tint Spf20 uploaded by Stephanie W.

BY DERMALOGICA

Lightly-tinted hydrating treatment provides an all-day sheer wash of color. Natural, light-diffusing Iron Oxides provide translucent color for radiant skin, while Broad Spectrum sunscreens shield against damaging UV rays.

• Is this good for combination skin? Or people with eczema?1 Answers
Valeria V.
Linden, VA
So Ive been using this product for over 3 months now and I loke how lightweight it feels and the fact that I get tint with my sunscreen but allthough i carry it on my purse every day its not my fav choice for sunscreen because the tint diesnt privide high coverage. It comes on 3 sades and I find it it matches my skin color very well. I will buy again but would probably take a ling time to finish it as I dont reach for it as much.
Es- Me gusta que este producto se siente muy ligero en la piel y tiene colorcito. Lo que no me agrada es que no da cobertura. Igual lo compraria de nuevo pues amo Dermalogica y sus productos son de alta calidad.
Stacey C.
I really like dermalogica’s sheer tint moisturizer. It was effective for my dry skin and gave me a nice glow. I love that it has an spf because I like to protect my skin. The only thing I would change would be the varieties of colors.
Kayelyn p.
I think this is amazing it's not a lot of color but just enough to even out skin tone. It smells nice and not strong or of sunscreen. It feels like you are wearing nothing. But enough ti put on and run out the door with some mascara on!
Jacquelyn F.
Mesa, AZ
My absolute favorite tinted moisturizer. It surpasses all other tinted moisturizers on the market. I wear mine everyday. It has a great amount of hydration that doesn’t make me feel greasy or sticky. It also doesn’t leave me looking shiny, I won’t ever go back.
Jenna P.
pendleton
I really liked this product. It was tinted enough where I could use it without having to put on foundation over it, so I used it when I was going for a more natural look. It felt light on my skin and kept it soft all day. The product is a little expensive and it came in a decent sized tube.
Kendra C.
Hurricane, UT
A wonderful moisturizer with spf? Are you kidding me?? I love this product so much!! Absolutely amazing at moisturizing my skin and helping me to retain moisture all day!!
Taylor A.
Romeoville , IL
I love to tan which I know, is harmful to the skin. This always makes sure my face doesn’t burn as well prevents Brown age spots. I got this from ulta and it’s the best.
Cat D.
I love that they give options on shades. Most tinted moisturizers assume we can all use the same shade, and my extremely pale skin can not. So, I use the lightest option. When I first found this I for the first time got to stop wearing foundation. Which is huge for me living in humid Florida. Now I just use primer, a little concealer and this and some powder. And my face is doing so much better. I love anything that adds SPF as well, the more the merrier! The only thing I don't like is that if I use it daily I break out. But, that may just be the humidity.
Emily J.
I absolutely love this brand as well as this amazing product! It’s a moisturizing sunscreen which is perfect for going to the beach or pool on a sunny day. It has a nice light and fresh smell which I love, I would highly recommend
Madison A.
Glenville
Very very lightweight, but still packs a punch with moisture! I have super problematic skin, and my esthetician recommended this line to me. I'm so in love with how it totally replaces all the moisture I lost with my heavy duty skin care routine, without making me look oily. If anything, since starting to use this product, I feel as if my skin's oil production has decreased. Definitely would recommend.
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
Is this good for combination skin? Or people with eczema?