Dermalogica Sheer Tint Spf20 uploaded by Stephanie W.Dermalogica Sheer Tint Spf20 uploaded by chyna r.

BY DERMALOGICA

Lightly-tinted hydrating treatment provides an all-day sheer wash of color. Natural, light-diffusing Iron Oxides provide translucent color for radiant skin, while Broad Spectrum sunscreens shield against damaging UV rays.

• Is this good for combination skin? Or people with eczema?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Cat D.
I love that they give options on shades. Most tinted moisturizers assume we can all use the same shade, and my extremely pale skin can not. So, I use the lightest option. When I first found this I for the first time got to stop wearing foundation. Which is huge for me living in humid Florida. Now I just use primer, a little concealer and this and some powder. And my face is doing so much better. I love anything that adds SPF as well, the more the merrier! The only thing I don't like is that if I use it daily I break out. But, that may just be the humidity.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
This stuff is amazing. Goes on the skin like a glove. it's a my skin but better product. It will not cake up or look greasy. It's great to wear alone for a no makeup day or under your foundation.
Ashly P.
Ludlow
Works great. Gives some coverage without a very heavy foundation. I like tinted moisturizers when going to an outdoor party in the summer because they’re light and easy to put on. I would recommend to others.
cara l.
Atlanta
This product is great. You use this product after you cleanse, i bought mine at a spa near me. It is good for all skin types, it is a little bit on the expensive side but well worth the money. A little bit goes a long way.
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
This does exactly what it says. It protects my skin from the sun, but it also hydrates. I have super dry skin and after I apply this, it feels like silk. It doesn't clog my pores or cause any problem areas to arise. I highly recommend it. It's worth the price.
Tori C.
My ex mother in law introduce me to these in her salon. It has a great scent and moisturizer my face for the majority of the day. The tint wasn't much like a BB cream but a very subtle hint of color.
Kendra C.
St George, UT
A wonderful moisturizer with spf? Are you kidding me?? I love this product so much!! Absolutely amazing at moisturizing my skin and helping me to retain moisture all day!!
Taylor A.
I love to tan which I know, is harmful to the skin. This always makes sure my face doesn’t burn as well prevents Brown age spots. I got this from ulta and it’s the best.
Emily J.
I absolutely love this brand as well as this amazing product! It’s a moisturizing sunscreen which is perfect for going to the beach or pool on a sunny day. It has a nice light and fresh smell which I love, I would highly recommend
Madison A.
Glenville
Very very lightweight, but still packs a punch with moisture! I have super problematic skin, and my esthetician recommended this line to me. I'm so in love with how it totally replaces all the moisture I lost with my heavy duty skin care routine, without making me look oily. If anything, since starting to use this product, I feel as if my skin's oil production has decreased. Definitely would recommend.
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
Is this good for combination skin? Or people with eczema?