BY DERMALOGICA

Lightly-Tinted Moisturizer Provides an All-Day Sheer Wash of Color UVA Medium protection 2 Broad spectrum SPF 20 3 Formulated without artificial fragrance or color A Skin Care System Researched and Developed by The International Dermal Institutebr Natural, light-diffusing Iron Oxides provide translucent color for radiant skin, while Broad Spectrum sunscreens shield against damaging UV rays. Hydrolyzed Pearl amino acids, hydrating Hyaluronic Acid antioxidant Walnut Seed extracts help improve skin texture and reduce the appearance of fine dehydration lines. see more...

Pamela F.
This is a fantastic light weight product that goes on smoothly and does not leave a heavy make-up feeling.  I like that I am applying protection for my skin from the sun.  It also has a slight tint that smooths out my complexion and evens my skin tone.
Madison P.
Greensburg, PA
This stuff is kinda pricey, but worth it. It is perfect for sensitive skin because it is a skin care brand mostly. I love the tint it gives you so you can wear it as makeup and gives you spf! I would recommend to all
Kalea L.
Hattiesburg
This product is great for sheer coverage. It definitely met my expectations and did it's job. The packaging could use some improvement. I bought this product at Ulta. I would recommend it to others for sure.
Tasha U.
I LOVE THIS! This product over delivers. It provides protection, gives great coverage, and hydrates. I recommend for anyone to try it. You will absolutely love it.
Mariem Y.
abu dhabi
I loved the consistency of the formula. It felt very lightweight and it allowed my skin to breath. The packaging was really minimal and nice which did the job. I would definitely buy it again and I'd recommend it to everyone.
Eva Z.
Bristol, Bristol
I really like this product, it's quick and easy to use. Despite the fact it has suncream in the product is not too thick and does not feel heavy on the skin but instead light on the skin. The tint in the products gives my skin a little lift of radiance!
Carolina E.
Es un buen bloqueador, añade color a su cara y no deja residuos grasientos,the finish is good, the smell is pleasant and lines of expression are not marked
Natasha J.
Johannesburg
Product initially recommended by one of my dermatologists. Love the variety of products. Great for acne treatment