Dermalogica Sheer Tint Spf 20

Shop Dermalogica Sheer Tint SPF 20. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this good for combination skin? Or people with eczema?
Start your review of Dermalogica Sheer Tint Spf 20!
Jennifer S.
Sacramento, CA
Dermalogica Sheer Tint Spf 20 uploaded by Jennifer S.
BEST EVER!! I LOVE this product so much! It has a slight tint to it and makes your skin look beautiful while having a SPF. It’s pricey but again worth every penny! My face feels so soft with their products.
Ashton D.
Waukesha, WI
Dermalogica Sheer Tint Spf 20 uploaded by Ashton D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love pretty much anything from Dermalogica but this one is probably my favorite! This Dermalogica Sheer Tint SPF20 is amazing! Goes on so smooth and is very lightweight!smells AMAZING and lasts all day!I use this daily instead of foundation. Dermalogica Sheer Tint Spf 20
Kashsa C.
Jackson, MI
Dermalogica Sheer Tint Spf 20 uploaded by Kashsa C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product for keeping my skin looking healthy and glowing, plus protected while on the boat all day! It has a slight tint to it, I got the medium shade, to where it gives my skin an almost all over even complexion. I say almost because the tint is so light that it didn’t help cover the redness on my nose, but for the rest of my face it looked amazingly skin like. I do have combination skin, more so on the oily side, however with this product it didn’t interfere with my already oily skin, it actually meshed very well and gave me the perfect summer time dewy skin vibe I have been wanting!
Crystal M.
Seattle, WA
I've used this for about 15 years now and have loved it the entire time. The only reason I started looking for something else was because I knew that there might be something better out there since there are so many more products on the market now. I did find something I like better, the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer™ with SPF 50++ seems to give me better coverage while still giving me a natural look and having a better SPF. Goodbye old friend... thanks for making me look young!
Alexis D.
Clovis, CA
This is a decent product in a glides on smoothly which I enjoy. One a little goes a long way but it is on the pricey side and I feel like there are more affordable products out there then this particular product so that’s why I took off a star but overall it’s a good product. My only complaint is I wish it had more SPF in it because SPF 20 only covers for so long.
Edwina B.
Bronx, NY
I really really love this brand. I love their sunscreen as it goes on light and it keeps your face moisturizer without not feeling too heavy on your face.
Ko S.
Dearborn, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Wow! I have to take back what I said about bare Minerals and philosophy tinted moisturizers and say that this is the bat, hands down! I hate feeling heavy stuff on my skin (foundation) and this feels just like moisturizer! It’s the lightest feeling product I’ve used so far! Love, love love and will buy again for sure!!
Amanda M.
rogersville tn
This is great for under makeup when you are not planning on much sun exposure , however wearing alone for a pool day I do not recommend!
Zuri C.
This product had a smooth application with no white residue. As a woman of color, I was beyond impressed.
Angela J.
Annapolis
This moisturizer comes with sunscreen! Highly recommend blended in nice. It was very gentle on the skin and will be buying again!