BY DERMALOGICA

Ashley E.
West Portsmouth, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is awesome! My cheeks and forehead tend to get red a lot and this product covered it up pretty well all day. The send isn't bad either. I love that it has spf in it, i'm always paranoid about sun damage. I would definitely recommend this product!
Daniela C.
This is life!!! Seriously I have extremely redness and I put this primer on and the redness goes away all I need to do is tap it! I have tried everything and this is the only thing that has worked in my sensitive red skin!
Judith j.
San Marcos, CA
I use this product for the annoying redness on my cheeks. I bought it at Ulta, it covers the redness pretty well although it does wear off pretty easily and has to be reapplied once or twice a day
It does have a nice moisturizing feel
I would recommend this product
Debra A.
Fontana, CA
This stuff helps so much with the redness around my nose. I use this on my nose and ears, and I use a Neutragena SPF 30 for the rest of my face. So expensive though!
Lizeth V.
Talmo, GA
Great product. Made the redness on my thighs leave in less than a week. Has a normal dull scent & is totally affordable. I bought it at Walgreens and am proud so! I would recommend for anyone with redness problems.
Kylee K.
Dermatology who I also work with always recommends Dove for your skin. Its very light and works great for those who have sensitive skin. I even use it on my new born baby. Its amazing and defiantly a must have.
Gloria T.
Body oils are great for smooth looking skin> when u come back from the beach or pool they feel so good after a shower. they are not harsh on your body. they smell so fresh and natural.
savanah h.
Overland Park, KS
Originally, I wrote a glowing 5 star review for this product. The review and original 5 star rating was for the previous 15 SPF version of this product which was lighter in color and creamier in texture. I recently opened this new formula and started using it. I don't care for this new formula and the tint is not right for me. I'll use the new one, but I've already begun looking for something else to use. Miss the old one alot pls bring it back
Olga Z.
Clackamas, OR
Really great on my skin. Definitely helps prevent most of the red spots to show. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft. Really good if you're out in the sun often.
Mayra L.
West Union, SC
I tend to have a lot of redness on my face,especially where my t zone is and beside my nose. And this product has done a great job minimizing it
Kristina W.
Muncie, IN
Does this work?
Allison D.
I have really bad reddish acne? Will this help any?