BY DERMALOGICA

A protective lightly-tinted moisturizer Formulated with natural light-diffusing Iron Oxides for translucent color Contains Broad Spectrum sunscreens that protect skin against damaging UV rays Blended with hydrolyzed Pearl amino acids hydrating Hyaluronic Acid & antioxidant Walnut Seed extracts Helps correct skin texture & minimize the appearance of fine dehydration lines Offers an all-day sheer wash of color Skin appears smoother & younger looking Free of artificial fragrances & colors see more...

•Dacoda L.
Independence , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start of with how small this product is! If you are looking for something thats not to expensive and will last a while this is NOT the product for you! But, let me say this. If you want something that works, this is it! Its just too expensive for my taste as i wear makeup almost everyday!
Mattie C.
Menifee, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has been quite a while since I have used this product but I miss it. I liked how gentle on my skin it was. I bought it from the beauty supply store but I know that there are a lot of other stores that carry it. definitely a product for sensatitve skin
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't need too much anti aging products but I do like to be prepared. It is pricey compared to your regular drug store brand but it's super gentle. Not harsh at all. I would recommend because it's such a great brand !
Emily B.
Burlington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tint moisturizer is just wonderful, I love the feeling of how light it is! It definitely met my expectations! I will continue to get this awesome product!
Brittany R.
Tulsa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this product when I'm out of my foundation. It's not something I reach to most days but I like it alright
Theresa I.
Westmont, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved how light if felt on my skin. Not too oily. Made my skin feel super soft. I would buy again for sure.
henvi p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dermalogica is itself a brand which is specialised for skin. The dermalogica sheer tint gives a light tint for all day long and I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
R 🌹.
sydney
Not as good as some other products but definitely was up there with them. Pretty expensive but still good quality and does have a very sheer finish.