BY DERMALOGICA

A protective, lightly-tinted moisturizer Formulated with natural, light-diffusing Iron Oxides for translucent color. Contains Broad Spectrum sunscreens that protect skin against damaging UV rays Blended with hydrolyzed Pearl amino acids, hydrating Hyaluronic Acid and antioxidant Walnut Seed extracts Helps correct skin texture and minimize the appearance of fine dehydration lines.

Sandy C.
Winters, CA
I like #Dermalogica products in general, and I do like this Dermalogica Sheer Tint Moisture spf15 as a sunscreen. My skin is pretty good with sun, and I don’t tend to burn so I only need light protection. What I’m not crazy about is the lack of moisture that this product provides. I have to use it over my regular moisturizer. I do like the tint. Great color!
Megan O.
Duluth, MN
I usually prefer I lightweight coverage for my everyday look so I decided to try this. I’ve hated all drugstore tinted moisturizers in the past because they make your skin just feel UNCLEAN!! This stuff tho, I truly enjoy. Nice sheer coverage to even out my skin tone without me oily or cakey!
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love dermalogica so much. To be honest, it’s my favorite brand. This tinted moisturizer is EXTREMELY sheer. Almost non existent coverage. But it’s so hydrating and very smoothing. I love it in the summer.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
This works pretty well! Not enough coverage for me but if my skin needed just a light coverage it would work. The smell is great and the color worked well, it could just have a bit more coverage!
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
No allergic reactions or skin issues. But when it's described as sheer tint, it is truly sheer. There is practically no coverage unlike most tinted moisturizers. I am unsure if I would buy it again but if you just want something really sheer that has spf built in, then this may be for you.
Emily K.
New Bremen, OH
Dermalogica Sheer Tint Moisture is the perfect product for those that prefer a light coverage! It's great for giving your skin tone a brighter even look without that caked feeling. I am able to purchase this product at cost but for those that have to pay mark up prices it is on the more expensive side for such a small bottle.
Ana Y.
los angeles, CA
I use this moisturizer as a good makeup base because it lightly evens out my skin tone and also moisturizes at the same time it is light and effective, i love that it hydrates my skin without making it to oily, I would recommend this to someone even if they don't wear makeup but want even skintone
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Demasiado graso. Además de una extremada diminuta protección solar. Fue un regalo de un familiar y por cariño a la persona lo acepté y probé pero es que es malísimo. Si quieres una cremita humectante con tinte compralo, pero no te vayas a la playa con esto.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis , MN
Love this in the summer! I use it as both moisturizer and foundation. Swipe some powder over it and done. 1 step skipped in the morning and yet you have nice coverage plus spf protection. Nice texture, blends well, doesn't feel nasty on your skin. I adore Dermalogica and my skin looks great.
Lauryn W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Really is an awesome product but I feel for the price you can find an on par product with a smaller tag. Left skin feeling great without feeling greasy. I was gifted this by my sister and I am still unsure if I would actually purchase it myself.