BY DERMALOGICA

A lightweight, oil-free cream formulated to provide the ideal combination of moisture to combat dehydration. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan O.
Duluth, MN
I usually prefer I lightweight coverage for my everyday look so I decided to try this. I’ve hated all drugstore tinted moisturizers in the past because they make your skin just feel UNCLEAN!! This stuff tho, I truly enjoy. Nice sheer coverage to even out my skin tone without me oily or cakey!
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Demasiado graso. Además de una extremada diminuta protección solar. Fue un regalo de un familiar y por cariño a la persona lo acepté y probé pero es que es malísimo. Si quieres una cremita humectante con tinte compralo, pero no te vayas a la playa con esto.
Ashley A.
Ellensburg, WA
I've heard wonderful things about this brand but due to price always steered away. I found this on sale at a salon and not being much of a make up person I decided to try it. I'm not saying it's a bad product it gives light coverage for a moisturizer but for the price when buying it at retail it's just not that amazing.
Wendy S.
Missouri Vly, IA
I received a sample of this product and was not very impressed. It did not make my skin soft and silky like the products I normally use and it didn't seem to make any difference in the appearance of my skin after using it
Chloe S.
DEFINITELY SHEER. This moisturizer doesn't provide any coverage. Don't purchase this with the idea that it is a bb cream... its not. It suggests that you use it in the morning, but I think since it's not really a foundation substance, you could use it at night. I use this a a base for my foundation, it does look a little oily but it leaves my skin protected from the sun and very soft.
Brittany H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this stuff for days I don't use foundation. It has enough tint to even out skin tone without looking like actual makeup. It's also moisturizing but not overly which works for my oily skin type
Laura H.
Avon, CT
This is the perfect spf for everyday use. I like the light color which is perfect for winter. I've put it on before I go to the gym with no smearing. This is a must have item.
Hayley K.
This is a great way to add a little color to my skin while still moisturizing and looking natural. It is light and sheer, while still making my skin feel soft and supple. Definitely meets my expectations and I would recommend to others! Great price too.
Robin C.
East Haven, CT
I was able to try this after having a facial in the salon. The product goes on smoothly, and provides just enough color that you do not have to apply foundation. I love this for vacations because I always want to tone down my routine while on the go!
Megan S.
Mount Airy, NC
My skin tends to get oily as the day does on so I typically have never used s moisturizer because I was scared it would only make it oiler. This is not the case with this moisturizer my face has not became shiny as the day has went on since I started using dermalogica products three months ago