BY DERMALOGICA

A lightweight, oil-free cream formulated to provide the ideal combination of moisture to combat dehydration. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maria Laura M.
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Demasiado graso. Además de una extremada diminuta protección solar. Fue un regalo de un familiar y por cariño a la persona lo acepté y probé pero es que es malísimo. Si quieres una cremita humectante con tinte compralo, pero no te vayas a la playa con esto.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Palmyra, PA
I feel like this is a great product. It provides light sun protection while moisturizing the skin. I've only used this once so far but I was pleased with it. I would definitely purchase this again...
Katie N.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
Liked how sheer it was. Didn't make my skin dry out and didn't feel caked on either. My face looked smooth and even. Bit pricey for me to buy in the regular.
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Plainfield, IN
I am not able to use a sunscreen on my face due to the oiliness, but this tinted moisturizer is great. It doesn't clog my pores or break me out.
Ashlyn G.
Ashlyn G.
I love this when I don't have time to put makeup on. It's keeps my skin soft and moist all day and the faint tint is great for moms on the go
Yannine T.
Yannine T.
Santa Ana, CA
Trustworthy brand. I also take it with me while traveling. Tint is light enough to not feel heavy. Lasts all day.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
Perfect for summer timewith this product. This brand is a little pricey but even Ulta uses them in there facials.
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Yulee, FL
Best quick and easy moisturizer with a little color for a mom on the run! I'd recommend it!
Eunice P.
Eunice P.
El Paso, TX
This is awesome. Light cordage but it also protects your skin from the sun. Love it!
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
DEFINITELY SHEER. This moisturizer doesn't provide any coverage. Don't purchase this with the idea that it is a bb cream... its not. It suggests that you use it in the morning, but I think since it's not really a foundation substance, you could use it at night. I use this a a base for my foundation, it does look a little oily but it leaves my skin protected from the sun and very soft.