BY DERMALOGICA

Christina A.
Christina A.
Got this for my brothers and they loved it! They soaid worked very well on stubborn hair
Ebru E.
Ebru E.
Tucson
I actually got this as a gift for a family member in Turkey but the packaging was not good so some of the products spilled out of the box when i traveled there over the summer. What else remained, was mediocre. I just think you can get alot more bang for your buck elsewhere
robin B.
robin B.
Yes. My son loved this product.  He has sensitive skin and he had no problems with breakouts or red spots.  THis product was purchased at Ulta
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Hagerstown
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband really likes this product and shared it with some friends is there any new smells and flavors and any bigger bottles
Anariam R.
Anariam R.
DORAL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me han recomendado este producto para mi esposo. Pero la verdad no se que tan bueno es.. Pero me dicen que es buen producto. Si alguien me ayuda.
Lucia Yulissa P.
Lucia Yulissa P.
Miami 8400 NW 25th #100 BM cargo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much
Amy P.
Amy P.
littlehampton
I love dermalogica, the whole brand is amazing and would defiantly recommend to people, sometimes a little pricey but worth it 100%