BY DERMALOGICA

Shave Kit - This kit delivers a great shave and healthy skin with an exclusive three-step regimen that takes into account beard type, hair growth pattern and skin condition.Shave Kit Includes:Daily Clean Scrub: Dual-action exfoliating cleanser (1.5 oz.)Pre-Shave Guard: Shielding shave prep (0.75 oz.)Soothing Shave Cream: Ultra-lubricating cream (2.5 oz.)Post-Shave Balm: Redness reducing antidote (0.33 oz.)We recommend that first-time Dermalogica users visit an authorized skin treatment professional for a client consultation in an ULTA store. - Shave Kit see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
I have purchased this product as a gift for men and women, I feel like the products are so unisex because they don’t smell floral or manly - but clean. They have a slight lemon scent that is so flattering on anybody!
Michaela C.
I bought this system for my husband to shave with and he loves it. It really helped keep his face soft and acne free. The only draw back was the price and he just doesn't like spending that much on himself
Megan M.
Cleburne
The box was "smooshed" in on one side and looked like it had been dropped several times..not very nice to give someone as a gift. Also, the products inside are so tiny !
Not worth the big $$.

I do love dermalogica though, I use some of their products (mostly the clean start line) and the shave line as well. I just would maybe try buying it somewhere else. Not worth it from this place
Marilee M.
Owasso, OK
I absolutely love the facial scrub it helps keep my skin soft and wrinkle free. I always use my skin buffer which makes it so easy.
🌙Becky D.
I have extremely sensitive legs and more often than not end up having a shaving rash and bleeding legs. This shaving cream and pre shave guard did not really do much to prevent the rash or the nicking of the razor on my legs. For the price of the product i would have expected to see a bit of a difference, however i have not.
Isabel G.
I became one of my favorite products, I love the texture that leaves on my skin, I would definitely use this kit again
Joyce S.
Uberlândia minas gerais
Um ótimo kit de produto só tem elogios sobre essa marca adoraria de ganhar um produto dessa marca para experimentar