Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque

Cooling clay masque helps clear and prevent breakouts. Oil-absorbing clays help detoxify skin as Salicylic Acid stimulates natural exfoliation to clear pore congestion.

Would anybody recommend this? I’ve tried it once before and it helped my blackheads summer down but would you say it’s worth it over time?
Has anyone with oily skin used their brand before[brand:dermalogica]?
Is it worth trying?
Start your review of Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...used this product on my face after cleansing. I have acne prone, oily, sensitive skin (quite the combo) so finding products that are gentle on my face is challenging. After cleansing my face, I put enough of this masque on to lightly cover my face; you do not need a lot. After I apply this to my face, feel this masque cleanse deep into my pores and it gives a cooling sensation. I put this masque on my face 3x a week. I rinse my face off with warm water, pat dry, and apply the clearing mattifier, and then the oil control lotion. My face has cleared up significantly since I have used this line of products from dermalogica. And a little goes a lot way; you do not have to cake your face with this masque; granted it is not for everyday use, but hey, it's long lasting. Definitely recommended for adult acne, cystic acne, oily skin, sensitive skin, and acne prone skin.” in reviews
Brooklyn , NY
I have been dealing with clogged whiteheads on my forehead for as long as I can remember. I have had anywhere from 2 to 10 white bumps all over my forehead at any given time, nothing I had ever done would help with these and I tried everything.I finally went to a dermalogica rep to see what I can do, and I tried this mask. When I first took the mask off, I was so sad because I had even more white bumps all over my forehead, although some looked like they were finally coming to head. But when I woke up this morning, they were almost all gone. I can't believe it!! Just one little mask has finally helped clear up the whiteheads. If you have dry skin, like myself, I'd just start by using it on your tzone, or the areas you need help with.
Atlanta, GA
I used to use this product in a spa I worked at and if you’re a beginner in skincare and finding what works for your dermalogica is a good place to start. This mask is very drying and if you have sensitive skin I don’t recommend if. It contains bentonite clay and salicylic acid which will dry out any breakouts you have. However this product has a few ingredients I’m not a fan of and you should be aware of what you’re putting on your skin. Polysorbate 20 and 60 along with phenoxyethanol. Research your ingredients folks the regulations in America are seriously lacking.
Watertown, WI
I simply cannot tolerate the scent of this product. It smells like nothing I have smelled before. Chemically and cloyingly sweet almost. Not candy sweet but disgusting sweet. The texture is sort of like toothpaste. It dries on the skin like toothpaste. These two factors make the product unpleasant for me to use so I don’t know how long term results are. The immediate effects were not significant either way. I personally do not recommend as there are so many other skin clearing masks that work great out there.
I am completely impressed and happy with this product. I use it to trouble-shoot major blemishes by leaving a spot-treatment of this mask on said blemish over night. I also use this mask in a thin layer after I do heavy scrubbing and dejunking of my skin which typically leaves me feeling over oily; this calms that over production which helps reduce blemishes later. I will always keep a bottle of this handy
Santa Fe, NM
I love this mask! It’s super helpful for acne or oily prone skin. I’ve been using this mask for a couple of years now and it is very hormonal, oily teenage skin. I would definitely recommend! Warning- like other clay masks though it is hard to get off when washing off. You will need a kind of rag or scrubbing brush or something if you don’t want to use gallons of water trying to get it off lol.
Virginia Bch, VA
I absolutely love this masque. It's perfect for my oily/combination skin that's also acne prone and I've seen a dramatic difference in my skin after using this once a week for a few months now. The tube actually lasts a decently long time as well, which is nice because this is on the more expensive end of masques I've tried. Good thing I love it!
Guttenberg, NJ
This masque is great for when its that time of month for my ladies and the breakouts start coming thru.. i loved using this because my face definitely felt clean/clearer after using it! A little bit more on the pricey side so it may be possible to find a dupe for this but if you’re willing to pay then yesss 100% go for it
Sneads Ferry
Always has done wonders for my skin! It helps clear up my skin within a couple days as well due to it absorbing up all of the excess oil on my skin. It usually leaves a calming and cool feeling to my skin afterwards as well. Most people forget to use this on their neck, but it’s a great for that area and t-zone as well!
Pine Grove, PA
I love the way this feels when I am wearing it. It dries up and feels like it's cleaning my pores out. It is stronger on the skin, and a bit more rough, but it does feel like it's doing it's job. It has a powerful smell too, which some people may not like. You can also use this as a spot treatment and not just a masque.
Howell, NJ
I have acne prone oily and sensitive skin. This product was recommended to me by an aesthetician and I used this product once a week. Unfortunately, i didnt see a big difference in my sebum production and continously still had to blot all day. I also felt that this product made me breakout. This was definitely not for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
framingham
il y a 22 jours
Maddie S. • il y a 14 jours
Its so good for oily skin!