Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque uploaded by Morgan W.
3 colors available

BY DERMALOGICA

A cooling, refining and deep-cleaning kaolin and bentonite clay masque that purifies absorbs excess surface oil and helps prevent future breakouts. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jamy J.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
This product is simply amazing! When I went in for a facial, the esthetician used this product on my face after cleansing. I have acne prone, oily, sensitive skin (quite the combo) so finding products that are gentle on my face is challenging. After cleansing my face, I put enough of this masque on to lightly cover my face; you do not need a lot. After I apply this to my face, feel this masque cleanse deep into my pores and it gives a cooling sensation. I put this masque on my face 3x a week. I rinse my face off with warm water, pat dry, and apply the clearing mattifier, and then the oil control lotion. My face has cleared up significantly since I have used this line of products from dermalogica. And a little goes a lot way; you do not have to cake your face with this masque; granted it is not for everyday use, but hey, it's long lasting. Definitely recommended for adult acne, cystic acne, oily skin, sensitive skin, and acne prone skin.
Tracy I.
Tracy I.
College Station, TX
I love this facial mask! I have incredibly oily skin and I find that this product definitely helps to control the oily. It is luxurious to apply. Simply wash you face then apply an even layer avoiding the eyes. A few minutes in, the mask gets cool and tingly which is great for relaxing. It is kind of like a clay mask, but it retains a lot of its moisture and puts that into your skin. Once rinsed off, my skin always feels hydrated, smooth, and treated. If your looking to splurge on a facial mask, I highly recommend this one
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Madison, WI
I'm 34 & my skin is combination...it tends to be on the oiler side in summer and drier side in winter. I've been using this for about a year now and I really like it. This is my go to mask when I'm beginning to have a break out. (Yup still having breakouts at 34!) It dries up the acne spots and helps minimize my pores, without making my skin feel super dry. It's not a miracle mask, by any means, but it'll definitely help clear up a breakout faster.
Jen A.
Jen A.
This mask came as part of my MediBac kit, and it is amazing. I used to use it all over my face, but it can be a little drying so now I just do the areas that need it, which means my tube lasts way longer. As it dries it hardens and takes out all the gunk, leaving you with refreshed pores.
Laura H.
Laura H.
West Hartford, CT
This product is an absolute must have! It clears my skin and takes out all of the oil without stripping my skin or making it flaky! In comparison to many other products I have tried that have failed to meet my expectations, this product is reasonably priced as well!
Lorena P.
Lorena P.
These are a bit on the pricier side maybe because it's a professional line. However I do enjoy this mask in particular because I do have oily/sensitive/acne prone skin and this helps calm down my active acne. Great for those with similar skin types to mine.
Leanna B.
Leanna B.
Victorville, CA
One of my faaaaavorite masks out of the several steps kits I purchased. At the time I had HORRIFIC acne. My face always felt fresh afterwards, the mask came off fairly easy without a weird or drying residue. I recommend it if you can afford it.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
This is great! It feels tingly when it's sitting on your skin, and it helped to dry up my pimples. The only disappointment was that it didn't really do anything for my blackheads. They were still very visible around my nose.
Mackenzie K.
Mackenzie K.
Dermalogica has great masks that I know will never feel my skin. Whether my skin is feeling lifeless, dry, oily or just in need of a little pick me up I know I can always turn to dermalogica to give my skin what it means
Jaimie A.
Jaimie A.
Perris, CA
Having a face with constant reoccurring black heads and pimples is always so difficult to maintain. Once a great product to remove these terrible things, your face generally tends to dry up... Not with this product!