Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque uploaded by Andrea C.Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque uploaded by Morgan W.Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque uploaded by Iman M.

BY DERMALOGICA #54 in Face Masks

Cooling clay masque helps clear and prevent breakouts. Oil-absorbing clays help detoxify skin as Salicylic Acid stimulates natural exfoliation to clear pore congestion.

• Is this worth the price?!2 Answers
  • Dermologica can be a little pricey but my face has been s...3 Answers
  • This is always on advertisments especially the foundation...3 Answers
Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque
  • "This product is simply amazing! When I went in for a facial, the esthetician used this product on my face after cleansing. I have acne prone, oily, sensitive skin (quite the combo) so finding products that are gentle on my face is challenging. After cleansing my face, I put enough of this masque on to lightly cover my face; you do not need a lot. After I apply this to my face, feel this masque cleanse deep into my pores and it gives a cooling sensation. I put this masque on my face 3x a week. I rinse my face off with warm water, pat dry, and apply the clearing mattifier, and then the oil control lotion. My face has cleared up significantly since I have used this line of products from dermalogica. And a little goes a lot way; you do not have to cake your face with this masque; granted it is not for everyday use, but hey, it's long lasting. Definitely recommended for adult acne, cystic acne, oily skin, sensitive skin, and acne prone skin." in 25 reviews
Tanzyy J.
I’m giving it a 3 not because it’s an bad product but because I couldn’t do a trail run. I have very sensitive skin so I can’t use everything on my skin so finding the right products to use on my face are hard. I used this product & it broke my face out. I had large hives on my face that were so painful. I tried this product in cosmetology school because were doing facials & we were getting graded. About time I got home I had big hives on my face the next day they were swollen lots on my face that were black I had to go to the hospital & everything. Now I’m not saying this product did it because the people who made it were negligent or anything I’m just giving my review about my experience because I do have sensitive skin. Not every product will work for everyone if you have very sensitive skin you can’t just try every product. This product does smell lovely & people I know that used this have pretty good results I gave it an 3 star because I broke out in hives 🤦🏽‍♀️ But I knew better. But the other girls loved this product they used it every time we had to do facials in class. I just couldn’t because of my skin. So my experience was an 3 but overall I guess it gets a 4 because everyone else results were far better than mines.
Brittan N.
Roswell, GA
I love this mask even for how expensive it is. I originally had a sample of this from ulta and had to go back to buy the full bottle for how much of a difference I notice. I suffer from acne and when I see the first sign of a zit I use this mask as a spot treatment. I will even sleep with it on our only applying it directly to the zit. There is a cooling sensation which truly helps calm the zit down from inflammation. The active ingredient is salicylic acid which works with my skin. If salicylic acid works with yours I would highly recommend
Manivone N.
Franklin
GREAT GREAT GREAT FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN. I used this product at my spa I worked at and since being close to the high school in my city we would have tons of highschool students come in for facials and this product use to fly off the shelves...I also used this at the beauty school I went to and this is such a great simple skin care line. It was not to complicated to educate my clients on how to use it either.
Nora M.
Fort Worth, TX
This is literally amazing i went as a school trip to the dermalogica lab when i attended cosmetology school we saw all the cool products and the very basis of each one we were given a sample of each product and i tried the sebum masque. It was incredible not only did the small patch i tested on my shiny forhead clear up and mattify but it also had virtually no product residue or sebum in sight it was matte and soft to the touch and not silicony at all
Trent B.
Casper
I use this mask when I get oily or start breaking out (my skin Is normal/oily). I can usually tell when I’m going to get a breakout cuz I’ll start getting oily in my T-Zone, forehead and beard area. I use this as a spot treatment or all over when it’s humid or when I’m go for a run in the evening and my It doesn’t dry me out, it balances my skin out and it keeps my oils at bay without sucking all the moisture out. 10/10, would recommend!
Jacob Q.
Los Angeles
Wanted to love this.
I love dermalogica’s skin care and have been pleased with everything other than this product.
This one was very tingly and made my skin extremely red after use. I do have sensitive skin so I maybe shouldn’t have been using such an intense mask that clears breakouts and pores.
If my skin wasn’t a sensitive mess I probably would’ve loved it though!
Mandy S.
Talk about a CLEARING MASK. I love that the formula absorbs into the skin- it’s almost the consistency of a diaper rash cream! I’ll use it once a week to keep my skin clear or I will put a little bit on top of a pimple that is coming up and sleep with it on overnight and like magic... NO PIMPLE! It’s a little expensive but worth every penny.
Lexi B.
This mask has a nice minty smell and feel. However, I found that it actually did more damage than help. I used the entire Dermalogica oily skin line for about two months and honestly did not see any improvement, especially compared to my routine now. The mask stings almost the entire time it’s on, but I never really noticed a huge difference in my skin before and after application.
Cassidy T.
This product is one of my go to. It always leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. It went above and beyond expectations. The packaging is super sleek and clean looking as well. It’s effective on my skin and I would 100% but it again! I would recommend you buying if your skin type is oily and breakout prone.
Amanda M.
Auburn, AL
Not a bad overall product. It made my face feel so smooth and look healthy but, it still did not help with cutting back on oil. Overall, I loved the packaging, so much easier to open than some of the other products I’ve tried and I loved it didn’t have a weird smell, some masques have a harsh chemical smell.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Dermologica can be a little pricey but my face has been suffering from clogged pores a lot lately, more than usual. Is this really worth the price? I'm really interested in trying it out.
Leoni S.
Dublin, Ireland
This is always on advertisments especially the foundation, is it really worth the hype?
Jennifer B.
Is this worth the price?!

back