Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque uploaded by Morgan W.

BY DERMALOGICA

A cooling, refining and deep-cleaning kaolin and bentonite clay masque that purifies absorbs excess surface oil and helps prevent future breakouts. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Briana C.
Louisville, KY
I loved this mask. It I am 30 years old with very oily skin with a couple zits and many blackheads. My pores are large and this product kept my face noticeably less oily for a few days at a time. However I have my self on pretty strict budget and these products tend to be a bit pricey for my daily spending. But the product does do what it promises.
Victoria J.
Hanford
Review for: Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque, 2.5 Fluid Ounce
Great for oily and acne prone skin. Helps clear the skin without over drying. Good price point and lasts a very long time! Less is always more! Great product always recommend to others!!! Try it! You’ll love it!!
Isabella J.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque, 2.5 Fluid Ounce
This mask is one of my favorites. I like to use this one in the summer time when my skin is feeling more oily. I love how this one doesn't dry out my skin. It's the perfect mix of hydration and oil clearing
Julia H.
Norfolk, VA
This mask is amazing. It is a thick white cream and it is easy to apply can get a little messy. It dries down and makes it hard to talk. It comes in a squeezy tube and a little goes a long way. It is not the easiest to remove but its not difficult, all you need is a wash cloth and hot water. It does wonder for cleaning out my pours and shrinking my pours it also tightens your face.
member-58cb324e6
Review for: Medibac Clearing
I do like this product. The reason I gave it a 4 Star is that this brand is a bit pricy. I did see a difference with my skin and it did do the job. I think I would purchase this again but I would like to try out difference products from this brand too.
Abby C.
East Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask was decent with helping to clear up my skin and dry out active acne on my face. However, I do NOT like the smell at all. I’m not sure if it’s a certain ingredient, but it really lingered on my skin and made it difficult for me to want to keep using it. I think for the price, this works well but I’d rather find something that smells better!
Bailey I.
Wichita
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleared my skin up so quickly. I have extremely oily skin so this was REALLY good for me. I need all things that get rid of acne due to the fact that I break out a lot so this was definitely a great product for me. 10/10 will buy again.
Lindsay W.
Oviedo
Review for: Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque, 2.5 Fluid Ounce
Great mask for spot treatment of breakouts or all over oil control. Pleasant smell, without harsh perfumes...essential for my sensitive skin. Highly recommended!
Kathryn b.
Williamsport
This mask really seems to cleanse the skin without stripping it of moisture. I️ can really notice the difference in the blackheads around my nose. I’ve been using it as part of my routine (about once a week) for over a year now and I️ will purchase again when I run out.
Andrea C.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this mask and OMG I want the full size so bad but is so expensive for me lol. I have some stress acne and texture, I have combination skin and this felt so good like a really deep cleaning to my pores and at the end my face felt so soft and clear !