Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque

Shop Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does this product help with acne especially in the chin and jaw area?
Would anybody recommend this? I’ve tried it once before and it helped my blackheads summer down but would you say it’s worth it over time?
Has anyone with oily skin used their brand before[brand:dermalogica]?
Start your review of Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque!
Product Highlights
...used this product on my face after cleansing. I have acne prone, oily, sensitive skin (quite the combo) so finding products that are gentle on my face is challenging. After cleansing my face, I put enough of this masque on to lightly cover my face; you do not need a lot. After I apply this to my face, feel this masque cleanse deep into my pores and it gives a cooling sensation. I put this masque on my face 3x a week. I rinse my face off with warm water, pat dry, and apply the clearing mattifier, and then the oil control lotion. My face has cleared up significantly since I have used this line of products from dermalogica. And a little goes a lot way; you do not have to cake your face with this masque; granted it is not for everyday use, but hey, it's long lasting. Definitely recommended for adult acne, cystic acne, oily skin, sensitive skin, and acne prone skin.in reviews
Delfina L.
Woodside, NY
Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque uploaded by Delfina L.
My skin feels squeeky clean afterwards and it doesn't dry out my skin. It is recommended to use it three times a week for oily skin and when I use as recommended it really makes a difference. Using it less often also makes a difference, although due to my skin creating a lot of sebum I find that using it three times a week works best. A little goes a long way and it has a nice cooling effect on your face when you put the mask on. I personally apply it to my entire face and really love the results.
Krystal D.
Farmersville, TX
Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque uploaded by Krystal D.
When I was pregnant my face wanted to breakout BAD!!! This was a life saver to my hormonal skin!!!
Tracy I.
College Station, TX
I love this facial mask! I have incredibly oily skin and I find that this product definitely helps to control the oily. It is luxurious to apply. Simply wash you face then apply an even layer avoiding the eyes. A few minutes in, the mask gets cool and tingly which is great for relaxing. It is kind of like a clay mask, but it retains a lot of its moisture and puts that into your skin. Once rinsed off, my skin always feels hydrated, smooth, and treated. If your looking to splurge on a facial mask, I highly recommend this one
Jen N.
Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque uploaded by Jen N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t love this masque. It left me super dry. I prefer to use as a spot treatment when I have an active breakout.
Cuhmit P.
Fort Worth, TX
Dries out blemish, and removes excess oil from skin so that I don't look greasy...soft skin
Lillian S.
San Jacinto, CA
If you're having issues with acne,clogged pores, or oily skin this will help you, it doesn't irritate my skin but, it surely gets the job done. If you have sensitive skin you can use this as well. Try it and see how well it works!
Grace I.
This product cleared my skin overnight and didn’t dry it out. I have cystic acne and oily skin, so it has been a long journey trying to find a product that really works for me.
Jennie S.
Hixson, TN
I apply this a night and even sleep in it! I find that it clears up my face fast. Good to use at least once a week.
Rebecca V.
Southgate, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
I was hoping this would help with some enlarged pores and sebaceous filaments on my face, and I'm really pleased with the results. I even took before and after pictures. It didn't completely remove them, of course, but I'm pleased with the improvement. It did have a bit of an odd scent to it, but not bad enough to make me want to take it off early. It had a nice cooling effect, almost tingling and that cool feeling even stayed a bit when I took it off. I'll definitely be using it again and repurchasing.
Arisbel C.
San Antonio, TX
The soothing clay mask helps eliminate out breaks and minimize premature signs of skin aging. Oil absorbing clays help detoxify the skin and salicylic acid clears pores congestion. Relaxing botanicals such as oatmeal help calm the aggravation caused by outbreaks.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Juliana T.
Framingham, MA
il y a un an
Ria E. il y a 6 mois
I know this from my dermatologist, this brand is super good for oily skin because it has a much calmer hydration level/nourishing effect and won’t trigger overproduction. Dry skins usually need something a bit more powerful moisture wise. Oily skin will also be super useful with some of their serums that could otherwise be a tad drying
Nino B.