Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque uploaded by Morgan W.Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque uploaded by Iman M.

BY DERMALOGICA #94 in Face Masks

Cooling clay masque helps clear and prevent breakouts. Oil-absorbing clays help detoxify skin as Salicylic Acid stimulates natural exfoliation to clear pore congestion.

• Dermologica can be a little pricey but my face has been s...3 Answers
  • This is always on advertisments especially the foundation...3 Answers
  • Is this worth the price?!1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This product is simply amazing! When I went in for a facial, the esthetician used this product on my face after cleansing. I have acne prone, oily, sensitive skin (quite the combo) so finding products that are gentle on my face is challenging. After cleansing my face, I put enough of this masque on to lightly cover my face; you do not need a lot. After I apply this to my face, feel this masque cleanse deep into my pores and it gives a cooling sensation. I put this masque on my face 3x a week. I rinse my face off with warm water, pat dry, and apply the clearing mattifier, and then the oil control lotion. My face has cleared up significantly since I have used this line of products from dermalogica. And a little goes a lot way; you do not have to cake your face with this masque; granted it is not for everyday use, but hey, it's long lasting. Definitely recommended for adult acne, cystic acne, oily skin, sensitive skin, and acne prone skin." in 25 reviews
Manivone N.
Franklin
GREAT GREAT GREAT FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN. I used this product at my spa I worked at and since being close to the high school in my city we would have tons of highschool students come in for facials and this product use to fly off the shelves...I also used this at the beauty school I went to and this is such a great simple skin care line. It was not to complicated to educate my clients on how to use it either.
Nora M.
Fort Worth, TX
This is literally amazing i went as a school trip to the dermalogica lab when i attended cosmetology school we saw all the cool products and the very basis of each one we were given a sample of each product and i tried the sebum masque. It was incredible not only did the small patch i tested on my shiny forhead clear up and mattify but it also had virtually no product residue or sebum in sight it was matte and soft to the touch and not silicony at all
Jacob Q.
Los Angeles
Wanted to love this.
I love dermalogica’s skin care and have been pleased with everything other than this product.
This one was very tingly and made my skin extremely red after use. I do have sensitive skin so I maybe shouldn’t have been using such an intense mask that clears breakouts and pores.
If my skin wasn’t a sensitive mess I probably would’ve loved it though!
Shaina S.
Nampa
After accutane, I have had a lot of under the skin build up that without professional extractions they are hard to keep clear due to the deep scars and large pores from many years of cystic acne and this product really does reduce the congestion in my skin. Doesn’t over dry me out or tighten after use and I feel smooth and clean. I look forward to this weekly mask!
Bailey H.
Glenwood
I got this product in one of Dermalogica's oily skincare sets from Ulta. I actually really liked this product. It didn't smell weird, and it wasn't too harsh on my skin. If it wasn't for the steep price, I would consider buying it again, but for now I'll stick to the $10 express facials at their beauty bar, until I can afford to buy the product.
Mandy S.
Talk about a CLEARING MASK. I love that the formula absorbs into the skin- it’s almost the consistency of a diaper rash cream! I’ll use it once a week to keep my skin clear or I will put a little bit on top of a pimple that is coming up and sleep with it on overnight and like magic... NO PIMPLE! It’s a little expensive but worth every penny.
Taylor L.
Ottawa
I got a little travel pack to sample this brand while struggling with a random problem with adult acne. I loved the mask. It worked really good. I seen a big improvement in my skin while using this. It is very comparable to another mask that is more for my budget so I did not repurchase. But all in all I would recommend.
Amanda M.
Auburn, AL
Not a bad overall product. It made my face feel so smooth and look healthy but, it still did not help with cutting back on oil. Overall, I loved the packaging, so much easier to open than some of the other products I’ve tried and I loved it didn’t have a weird smell, some masques have a harsh chemical smell.
sophia R.
This is a good mask for oily skin. I used this for the first time at a friends house right before we went to a concert, and my skin was smooth and it looked great! I don’t know how it would work on dry skin, considering the mask is a little drying, but it’s great for combination/ oily skin!
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
I purchased this in a kit from Dermalogica at Ulta. I found this clearing mask to be a bit too harsh for my face. The packaging is cute and this brand is a bit pricey, but I have noticed a HUGE difference in my skin since using dermalogica. I would repurchase this to use once a week!
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
Dermologica can be a little pricey but my face has been suffering from clogged pores a lot lately, more than usual. Is this really worth the price? I'm really interested in trying it out.
Leoni S.
Dublin, Ireland
This is always on advertisments especially the foundation, is it really worth the hype?
Jennifer B.
Is this worth the price?!