BY DERMALOGICA

This replenishing botanical mixer contains botanical ingredients to comfort and replenish the skin. Enjoy the soothing, hydrating feeling this fragrant oil imparts to your skin. Size: 4 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: All skin types Active ingredients: Water We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amy W.
Litchfield , MI
I am new to this brand, however I am finding that I love it. It seems to go with my skin wonderfully. The anti-aging is helping wrinkles and fine lines. It also is working on my pores and redness. I do like this a lot! And would love to try more products in this line!
Terran R.
Wichita, KS
I really like the smell of this product on my steamed towels. I feel like for what it is it's a nice light product. It adds an extra "something" to my clients experience!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Derek D.
Wichita, KS
As a professional it’s great to have a backbar product that easily enhances your services. The botanical blend is a wonderful scent and delivers a relaxing aromatic experience during the treatments. Definitely a recommendation for professionals!
Jessica O.
great product coming from a great brand. i absolutely love this product. i have added it into my collection and i am so happy i did! the prices are fair. the quality is so amazing. i definitely recommend anyone to try this! and i'll definitely be buying it again!
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
This is an amazing product! Dermalogica always has such high quality products so I knew this would not disappoint. This is great for your skin and safe but truly works as well. A bit pricy but worth it. Easy to purchase online or in store. Love it!
A G.
I love this product I love how it leaves my skin feeling soft clean and I know I'm going to get the results then looking for to diminish my fine lines wrinkles
Kimberly V.
Carson, CA
I really like using this product under a mask when I am doing my nightly treatments. It leaves a nice smell and calming feeling.
Chrystal S.
Smells so relaxing. Great to do aromatherapy with. And massage on body. Recommend for others to purchase.
Kon K.
Dallas
Super I like this product,with good quality and super amazing to me I like so much !!!!