BY DERMALOGICA

This replenishing botanical mixer contains botanical ingredients to comfort and replenish the skin. Enjoy the soothing, hydrating feeling this fragrant oil imparts to your skin. Size: 4 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: All skin types Active ingredients: Water We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Amy W.
Litchfield, MI
I am new to this brand, however I am finding that I love it. It seems to go with my skin wonderfully. The anti-aging is helping wrinkles and fine lines. It also is working on my pores and redness. I do like this a lot! And would love to try more products in this line!
Terran R.
Wichita, KS
I really like the smell of this product on my steamed towels. I feel like for what it is it's a nice light product. It adds an extra "something" to my clients experience!
Derek D.
Wichita, KS
As a professional it’s great to have a backbar product that easily enhances your services. The botanical blend is a wonderful scent and delivers a relaxing aromatic experience during the treatments. Definitely a recommendation for professionals!
Jessica O.
great product coming from a great brand. i absolutely love this product. i have added it into my collection and i am so happy i did! the prices are fair. the quality is so amazing. i definitely recommend anyone to try this! and i'll definitely be buying it again!
Tory C.
I got to try this product because a friend of mine had it and she didn't like it so she let me have it. The packaging is very boring to me like all the other products this line offers. It met my expectations but I felt it could start to break me out. My skin felt tight and I hate that dry right feeling.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
This is an amazing product! Dermalogica always has such high quality products so I knew this would not disappoint. This is great for your skin and safe but truly works as well. A bit pricy but worth it. Easy to purchase online or in store. Love it!
Trisha B.
Springfield
Calming soothing. My students use this in their water right before a facial. The price is reasonable. We all love it is very effective. We use it all the time! No need for improvement I like it just the one it is.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Kristina N.
Marshall, MI
Great product really does what it is supposed to I would say it is very effective and good at doing what it says. You get a good amount for the price you pay and it comes in nice sleek packaging that really throws it all together. I will be repurchasing this
A G.
I love this product I love how it leaves my skin feeling soft clean and I know I'm going to get the results then looking for to diminish my fine lines wrinkles