Dermalogica Replenishing Botanical Mixer

This replenishing botanical mixer contains botanical ingredients to comfort and replenish the skin. Enjoy the soothing, hydrating feeling this fragrant oil imparts to your skin. Size: 4 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: All skin types Active ingredients: Water We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dermalogica Replenishing Botanical Mixer!
How would you rate this product?
Amy W.
Spring Hill, FL
I am new to this brand, however I am finding that I love it. It seems to go with my skin wonderfully. The anti-aging is helping wrinkles and fine lines. It also is working on my pores and redness. I do like this a lot! And would love to try more products in this line!
Dina S.
Used this on clients, it has a very soothing smell. Just can't use on someone who's pregnant
Emma G.
Stafford Spgs, CT
I love this for my treatment space. I usually sprinkle a few drops on the towels, sheets, and in the water for a calming sensorial experience.
Tierra L.
Lynwood , CA
Not only does this smell amazing it also helps to replenish lack luster skin. It gives great nourishment to the skin.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,655 reviews
Kimberly V.
Compton, CA
I really like using this product under a mask when I am doing my nightly treatments. It leaves a nice smell and calming feeling.
Kon K.
Super I like this product,with good quality and super amazing to me I like so much !!!!
Chrystal S.
Homestead, FL
Smells so relaxing. Great to do aromatherapy with. And massage on body. Recommend for others to purchase.
Terran R.
Wichita, KS
I really like the smell of this product on my steamed towels. I feel like for what it is it's a nice light product. It adds an extra "something" to my clients experience!
Jessica O.
Burlington, NC
1,149 reviews
great product coming from a great brand. i absolutely love this product. i have added it into my collection and i am so happy i did! the prices are fair. the quality is so amazing. i definitely recommend anyone to try this! and i'll definitely be buying it again!

Looking for your answer?