Dermalogica Replenish + Protect Travel Kit

Intensive Moisture Balance (0.3 fl oz / 10 ml) - nourishing antioxidant creamUltra-rich antioxidant moisturizer for dry skin. Smooth away the appearance of dry lines and skin damage with stabilized Vitamin C as extracts help reduce the signs of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dermalogica Replenish + Protect Travel Kit!
Jade-Evelyn R.
I’ve been using this as I travel to and from cities. Perfect for overnight flights or washing your face in a gas station at 2 am! Lol! It’s portable and perfect for any situation.
Lishai L.
Mays Landing, NJ
I love the dermalogica sets because hey are affordable and perfect for those who want to try the product before they commit 45-50 dollars to it . Deff the best of the best when it comes to skin care
Antonio M.
Muy bueno y eficiente mantiene tu piel muy suave y es una fácil de cuidar tu piel sin necesidad de llevar muchos cosméticos
Abezash L.
Vienna
Ich habe eine wirklich schlecht Haut gehabt und habe so viele unterschiedliche Produkte ausprobiert es hat wirklich lange gedauert bis ich diese Produkt gefunden habe und seit dem ist meine Haut so gut geworden wirklich unglaublich!!!
Jordyn O.
Ottawa
This protect and travel kit really helped my skin while on a plane. My skin was starting to look very tired on the plane and this helped with a lot. This set was gifted to me by mom. I do recommend using this set when you are on the plane for a long because not only does it pass time and is fun but you skin looks bomb after! Dermalogica
Lily H.
London
I bought this set while i was travelling and it was the best thing i've bought! My wrinkles were reduced significantly. This product is quite expensive, that is the only downside but other than that i would recommend.
Rani H.
Guwahati
I hv a combination skin nd it does made a difference in my skin though i hv applied only one time yeah it still made the difference but I do felt that it didn't protect me from the Sun if it would have motor protection then it would be e perfect it's quite expensive as I am a student but it's really price writing I would recommend you this product if you are really in need but if you want to try something new or if you are looking to try something new I think it wouldn't be that necessary
Alpana G.
R K industries near bharti public school bari brahmana Jammu
Get smoother, softer skin and hair on the go with this convenient kit packed with cleansing, hydrating aromatherapy favorites. Contains Daily Cleansing Shampoo (sulfate-free formula), Daily Conditioning Rinse (moisture-rich hair conditioner), Conditioning Body Wash (botanical soap-free cleanser) and Exfoliating Body Scrub (creamy skin polisher).
Valeria P.
Balancan, Tabasco
Me encanta súper bonito y lo llevo conmigo a donde sea es lo mejor, tiene un resultado maravilloso en la piel.
Stephanie R.
Buen producto. Absolutamente me encanta.Hice grandes mejoras en mi piel. mi piel se ve mucho más clara desde que utilicé este sistema me pareció ayudar, pero también cambié otras cosas,me gusta el material, no se siente pesado ni grasoso en mi piel grasa.

Looking for your answer?