Dermalogica Renewal Lip Complex uploaded by Charity O.Dermalogica Renewal Lip Complex uploaded by Lea Z.Dermalogica Renewal Lip Complex uploaded by Victoria E.

BY DERMALOGICA

Moisturizing daily lip treatment helps smooth and restore. Apply as needed to help infuse lips with moisture, restore delicate tissue, minimize contour lines and help prevent the signs of aging.

Buy on ULTA
Lindsey S.
Lansing
It was an OK product! It made my lips soft for a while then I felt like when I stopped using it my lips felt super chapped again. Had a pleasant smell. I am not sure I will buy this product again. It wasn’t a terrible product,just not for me!! I would still recommend this product.
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
A good lip product. Not mind blowing or anything I would compare to laniage lip sleeping mask. My tube lasted me 3 weeks so not good value for money. I will not be repurchasing.
Cassandra H.
Mount Sinai
Ok so I am a culprit of biting/picking my lips. This is the ONLY product so far that has created a miracle. The packaging is nice and it totally exceeded my expectations. I recommend it to anybody that I speak to about lip products!
Brett L.
Marietta, GA
I have had some seriously chapped, broken, bleeding lips this winter. I’ve tried so many things but only the Renewal Lip Complex by Dermalogica has done any good. My lips are now soft and smooth and hydrated and wearing liquid lipsticks is no longer just a wish in futility. Will repurchase.
Fanny J.
San Diego, CA
Love this product. It moisturizers my lips and even makes them look plumper. I bought mine at Ulta. The only negative thing about this brand is that I can only find them at Ulta and they are a little pricey. Other than that it was worth my investment.
Mary C.
Pueblo West, CO
Love this rich and smoothing and soothing lip balm. Love that it has spf. Kinda pricey, but worth it for winter lips. I splurge on this once or twice a year. Wish it had more in the tube.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I suffer from dry and chapped lips regardless how well I take care of them and drink water. I've tried all kids of natural treatments, and products, some work and others don't, then some work but continue to dry your lips out. Its about finding something that is comfortable and effective. I like that this is soothing and you notice the improvement to your lips skins texture rather quickly. A lot of moisture feels locked into your lips which helps relief the discomfort of dryness. its easy to apply and using it once in the day is enough. If i am dehydrate I will apply at night before bed as well. But overall this product Lip Renewal Complex is great to keep healthy lips protected and healed. It also isn't greasy.
Cristina S.
I love how this made my skin feel so fresh and clean and didn't feel like it was too harsh for my skin because I do have sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend for girls with sensitive skin it is a must have!
Dyanna L.
E Northport, NY
I was searching for a nightly lip moisturizer that would hopefully help my dry lips and allow me to use less chapstick throughout the day. The reviews were mixed on most sites but I love there other products so figured I would try it out. I honestly wish there was a sample because I would have never bought the full size version for the 27+ dollars. Pros- light weight now oily or greasy, tasteless, light fragrance. Cons- small amount in container, it doesn’t last, I find myself reapplying, lips feel dryer after use. I would not recommend this specific product.
Lea Z.
Austin, TX
Ok so I absolutely loved this product and I would give it more than the 5 stars if possible buttttt this product although works great I'm sure one can find a great dupe for this because it was 27 dollars for only 0.06 us fl oz
Like wahhhhhh??! But I might buy if I build up the nerve again lol. Honestly it was a great product but the price tag just doesn't make sense to me.