Dermalogica Redness Relief Primer spf20 uploaded by Breanna G.

BY DERMALOGICA

Counteract telltale skin redness and balance skin tone with this soothing, translucent primer tinted with natural green botanical extracts. Velvety silicones smooth the skin and strengthen barrier protection while physical sunscreen shields the skin from irritating UV rays

Triniti T.
Las Vegas
Dermalogica is definitely a products for those who do not have sensitive skin. I bought it from Walmart’s beauty and skin section and I’m slightly disappointed with the product. Unfortunately I would not buy this product again.
Shannon D.
Nice smoothing primer. Doesn’t do much for redness or longevity of make up. Minimal impact. Would not buy again. Bought from my esthetician. Packaging is in convenient you either get nothing or way too much out of the tube.
Elsie B.
San Rafael, CA
Amazing primer for sensitive red skin. This is different from any green based primer that I've tried. The texture is so velvety and it feels amazing on the skin. I always use makeup over it but for people who don't usually wear makeup I think his would be amazing on it's own. It instantly takes the edge off and softens the redness. I'm hooked! Dermalogica Redness Relief Primer spf20
Erin O.
Huxley
It’s a good primer, it is green in color but doesn’t color correct at all. Still works well and smooths into skin well. Makeup applies as expected for a primer plus it has SPF in it. I’d recommend but just don’t expect a true “redness relief” from it. The ultra calming line is very good for sensitive skin too!
Anna K.
This was an alright product. Was good at keeping makeup on even though you still need setting spray. I wish it did a better job at making the redness go away. As a fair toned person you see every little thing. I wouldn't buy again, it's too pricy for product.
CHRISTINA M.
Vienna , OH
Have redness on my cheeks, ( they're also dry) so I bought this to help and I LOVE IT! It works instantly! I put it on wait 5 minutes and I notice a 75% reduction in redness. A little goes a long way. Definitely worth the money.
Laura R.
Washington, DC
I have dry/sensitive skin and rosy cheeks. I don't like to wear heavy foundation to cover up my rosy cheeks but in the past I always had to. In comes this AH-MAZING primer. I dab it on, let it dry and apply tinted moisturizer. Bam! No redness comes through! All day long!! It also has SPF which is amazing. Protecting your skin from sun damage while it erases my natural flush, what could be better. I have gone through 2 bottles and I just ordered my 3rd. I will be using this primer forever.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
I borrowed this product from my friend. I don't have acne or rosacea but I do have red spots around and on my nose and a little bit on my chin. I've tried some cheaper "green" primers/concealers and nothing really worked and I almost lost my hope. But THIS product surprised me and it actually works! It's pricey for my needs but for everyone with rosacea or acne this will be the must have and I truly recommend it!
Ashley E.
West Portsmouth, OH
This stuff is awesome! My cheeks and forehead tend to get red a lot and this product covered it up pretty well all day. The send isn't bad either. I love that it has spf in it, i'm always paranoid about sun damage. I would definitely recommend this product!
Anamlalani L.
This primer really calmed my acne prone skin and helped me prep it for makeup application. Sometimes when I wear foundation the redness in my skin peeps through but that is not the case with the primer. All in all, it's a promising product that lasts a reasonable amount of time. Only con is that I didn't notice it prolonging or helping my makeup stay in place.
Kristina W.
Muncie, IN
Does this work?
Allison D.
I have really bad reddish acne? Will this help any?