Dermalogica Redness Relief Primer spf20 uploaded by Shayla M.Dermalogica Redness Relief Primer spf20 uploaded by Breanna G.

BY DERMALOGICA

Counteract telltale skin redness and balance skin tone with this soothing, translucent primer tinted with natural green botanical extracts. Velvety silicones smooth the skin and strengthen barrier protection while physical sunscreen shields the skin from irritating UV rays

Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
It feels quite silky against the skin and while it does contain a decent amount of silicone, it hasn't broken my skin out, something which it can be prone to do when using products with high levels of silicone. There's also an SPF20 included within the formula which is a good base to start from, however if you're out and about, I'd always recommend a separate SPF underneath your primer and makeup.
Jessica R.
I’m fair skinned and I have a very red undertone on top of turning red due to emotions or environmental causes. This helps tone down all that redness I get and my makeup goes on so smooth.
Lisa B.
Fresno
I tend to get a bit red in the summer so I have this product a try. I like how this has sunscreen in it and also prep my skin for makeup. it does have a green tint to it but it works to reduce my redness and kept my makeup looking nice.
Haydin H.
Mankato
I personally really enjoyed this product. I’m glad that it has SPF in it because it feels really good on your face and helps relieve redness from previous sunburns. It was a little expensive but I think the price was worth it if you’re willing to spend that much.
Yessenia V.
Dermalogica is a higher price point. If it wasn't for it's price I would have rated it a lot higher. Fair skin can give you a lot of redness and coloration that is not attractive. Dermalogica has your covered
Molly S.
I have some redness on my cheeks and this redness primer works pretty good. I’ve used it for quite awhile now. Isn’t my absolute favorite but it does what I need it to!
Elsie B.
San Rafael, CA
Amazing primer for sensitive red skin. This is different from any green based primer that I've tried. The texture is so velvety and it feels amazing on the skin. I always use makeup over it but for people who don't usually wear makeup I think his would be amazing on it's own. It instantly takes the edge off and softens the redness. I'm hooked! Dermalogica Redness Relief Primer spf20
Amanda B.
Las Vegas, NV
Dermalogica has been my go to skin care products since 11th grade. I have a lot of rosacea so this is the perfect primer for that stubborn redness ! Feels great on my face and nice and cool. Very effective for my skin( oily and dry) and always gets the job done. Nice packaging and would recommend to anyone who needs that redness relief ! (I also use on my face before hitting the pool !!)
Erin O.
Huxley
It’s a good primer, it is green in color but doesn’t color correct at all. Still works well and smooths into skin well. Makeup applies as expected for a primer plus it has SPF in it. I’d recommend but just don’t expect a true “redness relief” from it. The ultra calming line is very good for sensitive skin too!
Anna K.
This was an alright product. Was good at keeping makeup on even though you still need setting spray. I wish it did a better job at making the redness go away. As a fair toned person you see every little thing. I wouldn't buy again, it's too pricy for product.
Kristina W.
Muncie, IN
Does this work?
Allison D.
I have really bad reddish acne? Will this help any?