Dermalogica Pure Light Spf50 uploaded by Shantol M.Dermalogica Pure Light Spf50 uploaded by Charlie D.Dermalogica Pure Light Spf50 uploaded by Stephanie F.

BY DERMALOGICA

Shield the skin from UV-induced hyperpigmentation (brown spots, discoloration and uneven skin tone) with this medium-weight daytime treatment. It features Oleosome technology, which uses natural plant spheres filled with sunscreens to increase SPF performance.

• Best product to reduce hyperpigmentation? Dermalogica Pu...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "If it comes down to professional products, dermalogica is the way to go. Every time i get my microderms done they always put this on my skin to prevent my sensitive skin from burning and it gets its job done. " in 3 reviews
Shantol M.
Palm City, FL
Bought this after it was recommended from my esthetician and it has done wonders for my face. It’s a light non greasy spf that had helped to lighten my dark spot/ protect them from getting darker. Makes my make up look flawless and my skin looks supple.
Stephanie F.
I received a product to review (on my blog) in exchange for my opinion.

The Dermalogica Pure Light SPF 50 is easy to use. I can easily apply over my makeup. Absorbs quickly with no white marks. My skin feels protected from the sun.

I also use this on my son's skin with no issues.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
This moisturizer smells amazing kinda like Verbena. I love it has SPF50 (New Mexico) so I don't have to care about extra sunscreen on my face in the morning. BUT even though the moisturizer by itself is lightweight it feels heavy on my skin, it doesn't really want to soak in and makes me oily right from the start. I have combination/oily skin and this one really doesn't work for me at all and specially for the high price. So far Dermalogica hasn't impressed me.
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
I recently discovered this product as I am learning to be an esthetician on Dermalogicas products. This acts as a moisturizer, sunscreen and helps with the pigmentation from my acne scars! I saw improvement in only a week! It is pricey but in my opinion worth every penny! I use it in the morning and I use Pure Night at night!
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
If this product we're to stop selling I don't know what I'd do. This is perfect for my skin and I would never stop using it. It's so effective and stands up to all my expectations. I would recommend this to ANYONE.
Samantha T.
Love this line and this product. The power bright line brightened my skin drastically in less than a month. My skin is clean, fresh, hydrated and awake. I loved it! This brand is on the pricey side but worth every penny. My cousin recommended it to me and I will not look back. Can not wait to try more products from this brand. They can be found at ULTA
Jessika A.
He estado usando esta loción durante unos 8 meses y hasta el momento, no estoy muy impresionado. Creo que el olor es agradable y hace un buen trabajo hidratante pero no he notado ninguna diferencia en el cambio de color de mi piel que me esperaba por ahora
Briana M.
This keeps my skin feeling great! I use this product almost every night and day. It keeps me feeling fresh and protected from the sun. I would recommend this to every person I know and would absolutely buy again
Tinsey H.
Austin, TX
I love this product so much. My esthetician recommended this Brandon and I feel like the pricing is amazing. I also feel like this product is so light I hardly even notice it. Doesn't cause any breakouts in my sensitive skin, which is a must for people with acne.
Beaux B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I think this is a good job at brightening my skin and also does a really good job of protecting my skin from the sun I love buying it from Ulta. It has pretty good spf and would pick it up again when my bottle is done.
Jovanna A.