Dermalogica Pure Light Spf30 uploaded by Hilma F.

BY DERMALOGICA

Brightens & defenses skin from future damage-Contains powerful ingredient to inhibit dark spots-With white tea to neutralize free radical damage-Offers extremely high protection from the harmful effect of UV rays-Evens out skin tone without irritation-Perfect for those with hyper-pigmentation Product Line: Dermalogica - Chroma White TRx - Day CareProduct Size: 118ml/4oz

Grace H.
Wade
This is fantastic for hyperpigmentation! I used the kit that came with this, the serum, and Pure Night and it did make a little difference in my overall tone. However, it is quite expensive and not sure if I would ever repurchase.
Alexis B.
Bergenfield , NJ
I love this product when I’m going to be out in the sun all day. It moisturizes while it protects my akin from harmful sun rays! I think it is pricey but definitely worth it! I would recommend to a friend!
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
I love ChromaWhite. It has really helped with the dark acne spots left behind on face every month. I have noticed a faster turn over rate and scar fading! I recommend this whole line.
Shelby B.
Fresno, CA
i struggle with acne and it is something that is an on going battle. i have switched up my night routine several times but when i was introduced to dermalogica i will never go back!! this product line has improved my skin immensely and it dries out my acne and adds moisture to the areas that need it!! we all know having combination skin can be challenging but you wont be disappointed with this line
Megha S.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
LOVE LOVE LOVE a good light SPF that isn't oily. I have always hated wearing SPF because of how oily and gross they make me feel, but I love this one. I bought it from dermalogica, uae. It was awesome but a little bit expensive. I would buy again when I'm looking to splurge. This and the bobbi brown one are my fav.
Ashley T.
Love this moisturizer with SPF. I am a college student who takes my skin care very seriously. Although this is somewhat pricey, it's a great product. I never feel very oily and it gives me a great glow throughout the day. I spray the facial mist over my face after applying as well.
Karina P.
Doral, FL
The Chromawhite system is just that, a system. The products are meant to be used in conjunction with each other. Using only one product from the line is not going to make hyperpigmentation magically disappear. All of Dermalogica's products are meant to be prescribed by an esthetician after a consultation.
Jen B.
I have bad skin. I know, everyone says that... but I mean it. From age 14 to 22 I had acne and now (at age 28) I still battle pimples, large pores, and oily skin. Plus, I'm allergic to some random synthetic stuff (mostly in shampoos and conditioners) and allergic reactions have made my skin super sensitized. I'd nearly given up on anything that promised to reduce redness AND keep my skin clear. That was until I stumbled upon the UltraCalming line. I honestly believe it will work for most people, especially as I've tried nearly every "adult acne" product at Sephora not to mention the regular brands like Aveeno, Clearasil, and Clean & Clear. If this sounds like you, but you still were having issues (either your skin was breaking out or really irritated), then I'd definitely recommend Dermalogica's UltraCalming line.

This cleanser works great, though seems weird at first due to not mixing it with water so that it seems maybe a little greasy. But don't worry, it won't feel that way after you wash it off! I use it at night, followed by Dermalogica UltraCalming Mist 6 fl oz. and then Dermalogica UltraCalming Serum Concentrate - 1.7 oz. However, at night, I skip the Dermalogica UltraCalming Barrier Repair, 1-oz (which I use in the mornings instead of the serum concentrate). I don't mind the smell, though it isn't flowery or necessarily pleasant (maybe a little astringent). This regimen has cleared up my skin (actually better than I expected considering how gentle the cleanser is) and almost totally evened out my skin tone (nearly ZERO rosacea!). I understand everyone is different and so would recommend purchasing the Dermalogica The Ultra Calming Treatment Kit 5 piece before investing in the full-size products. Or, if you're close to a Dermalogica salon or retailer, they're usually very generous with samples!
Tori T.
Middleburg, FL
i really liked this product. it made my skin feel very tight & smooth. i would for sure recommend it to others. the price was a little over the top but i would pay it over again for such great results.
zirse a.
I've been using this for a week now and I'm happy with this moisturizer with spf 30. I was looking for a sunscreen that had zinc oxide for more sun protection on my cheeks. I've developed some dark spots from sun damage and found that my current daytime moisturizer with spf was too greasy and was not protecting my skin. This is a great daytime moisturizer sunscreen. It has a thick consistency and I use a pump and half to cover my whole face. It is not greasy on my skin and I feel like it is protecting my skin in the daytime. It also seems to be brightening my skin's dullness. I'm looking forward to purchasing some of the other chromawhite products to see if it will help lighten up my dark spots.