Dermalogica Protection 50 Sport Spf50

This sheer solar protection treatment defends against prolonged skin damage from UV light and environmental assault. Oleosome microspheres help enhance SPF performance and counteract moisture loss triggered by extended daylight exposure. Lightweight formula helps neutralize damage and bind moisture to skin without a greasy after-feel.

Is this product waterproof ?
Does this product leave a residue or greasy feeling on the skin?
Does this product stay on long without needing to reapply?
Start your review of Dermalogica Protection 50 Sport Spf50!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Now we're talking. I like the strength of it and the feel of it as well. It works well with my sensitive skin” in 23 reviews
a year agoReisterstown, MD
I tend to get very freckle and after spending a fortune on laser procedures and chemical peels to get rid of mist of the freckles, I am very cautious about my sun screen usage. This product was highly recommended by my facialist and to be honest, a little dissapointed. Maybe I didn’t reapply often enough, but my habits have not changed and I got more color than when used Neutrogena 45 spf. Feels and smells nice, a little bit of break out, so 4 stars is generous!
2 years ago
I spend a lot of time outdoors so it is imperative that I am using sunscreen that gives me full protection and doesn’t wear off quickly. I like the fragrance of this one and the wearability. I know I am protected and this is a brand that I trust.
2 years ago
Great coverage. Not too greasy and lasts for a while. It's gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't make me break out. It's pricey in comparison to drugstore brands, but you're getting much more bang for your buck with this one.
7 months agoChicago
I love using this product on summer days it’s the best treatment you can give to your skin it’s protects your skin from UV light and environmental assault. The formula is also very lightweight. Dermalogica Protection 50 Sport Spf50
10 months agoClarkston, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Expensive but very [email protected] I love dermalogica they don’t make my face greasy or breakout and I feel moisturized after using. Gentle product and can buy at Ulta or online
a year ago
Love this lotion so much! It's not greasy or heavy whatsoever under makeup or just worn alone. It doesn't clog my pores and I usually have problems with lotions giving me blackheads on my nose. I also have combination skin so it feels dry and oily but this lotion helps both problems. It's worth the money if you are a skincare fanatic like myself and I would definitely recommend! Save your skin and use SPF everyday.
2 years ago
Dermalogica Protection 50 Sport Spf50 uploaded by Stephanie F.
I was sent a product to review (on my blog) in exchange for my opinion. My son and I go for walks several times a week. Since it's summer, I wanted to protect our skin from UVA/UVB. I use Dermologica on our skin before we leave the house. Does not cause irritation and easy to use.
2 years agoSan Diego, CA
Skip the regular drugstore sunscreens and stop by your local spa to pick up this product. I don't mess around when it comes to SPF and sun protection on my face and this product does a great job and smells great too! I trust the Dermalogica brand and know that I'm getting quality ingredients when I purchase any product from their various lines.
2 years agoAustin , TX
I'm quite certain I've written a review on this product before but I just cannot tell you enough how amazing I find it. It is truly Ana amazing product. It doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or oily after applying. It absorbs quickly and does not leave a white residue or streakiness that other sunscreens can do. It's SPF 50!! Which is perfect for this Texas sun. It protects all day even when I'm outside on supervision duty, while at work! Dermalogica Protection 50 Sport Spf50
2 years agoMaricopa
Many of my facial sunscreens either did not give enough protection against the sun, or would burn around my eyes. This product is by far the best sunscreen product that I have had yet. It does not burn the face and it does a great job to protect the face from the strong UV rays. It also doesn't feel heavy on the face or clog my pores. It has not caused any break outs and is totally worth its money.