BY DERMALOGICA

Protection 50 Sport SPF 50 see more...

Leigh P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice spf this brand stands in my book never lets me down great company and even better product spf50 holds up and makes sure my skin looks young and tight even though I love the beach lol try it amazing product !
Lorna G.
I am very active on sports and I like to go for my daily runs. I like Dermalogica because it doesn't feel sticky and I like it how it feels on the skin.
Adriana S.
San Pedro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This keeps my skin intact!! It isn't tacky but leaves skin as if it is moisturized very good product. Spf 50!! Protects my skin from the sun very good.
izzy b.
Longview wa
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. I would repurchase again and again. This is worth the money for sure!! Amazing products!
Sum Mei C.
Review for: Dermalogica Protection 50 Sport Spf 50
Didn't like it much because it gave me oily feeling. However, I can see it being practical at the beach because it water resistant and it has high sun protection.
Yomira Cecilia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert

Sarah R.San Francisco, CA101 reviewsAug. 31, 2016, 10:53 a.m.Really really love this SPF! It feels very lightweight on the skin, which makes it a great one for everyday use, particularly on the arms and décolletage. It absorbs quickly, too. It has a very light scent which I find pleasant. It does not clog pores and break me out in the same way that many other brands do. Of course it is pricier than many other brands, but I think the quality justifies the price... like all Dermalogica products.
Rakshita ♡.
My favourite product ever, I use this as my daily face moisturiser. It's perfect as it's protecting my skin but is also the best moisturiser I have used on my face ever. It has visibly made my skin smoother
Sunny M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have allergies to many things, when I found the Dermalogica Protection 50 Sport lotion I was very excited. I have no reaction to it, I used it all summer and it's awesome, it has a SPF of 50 which is great. I live on an Island and we have sunshine all year round so a SPF of 50 is really important to me. I would highly recommend it!
Patricia Z.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Dermalogica Protection 50 Sport Spf 50
Hate wearing sunscreen. This product is great. Doesn't have the usual sunscreen scent and it's not sticky. Yay!!! I love how it doesn't turn white after sweating (happens with a lot of sunscreens).