Dermalogica Professional Cleansers - UltraCalming Cleanser For Face And Eyes, 32 oz

BY DERMALOGICA

Brand from Dermalogica. An ultra-calming cleanser for face and eyes Helps protect and soothe skin by external factors Contains various ingredients to calm your skin Instantly removes impurities and eye make-up Provides healing benefits to irritated skin Suitable for all skin types Pack Size Available - 50ml/1.7oz, 250ml/8.4oz, 500ml/16oz, 946ml/32oz see more...

• Este para que sirve ? 1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this stuff if it is professional grade? 2 Answers
  • I love this product but it gets annoying have to keep on buying i...11 Answers
  • "As an esthetics student, I have to be able to find great products to use and recommend to clients. Dermalogica is one of my favorite brands. The UltraCalming cleanser is amazing! It's gentle to use on the most sensitive skin and it feel amazing on the skin. " in 6 reviews
Ibi O.
Atlanta, GA
Wow wow wow, I looove this stuff. Doesn't sting my eyes, gets all my eye makeup off without leaving my face feeling like a dry husk. That's usually my biggest set of challenges for a cleanser, so this is a great change! I'll probably only use this from now on!
Hannah H.
Dunnsville, VA
I use this line at my school and I love some products more than others and this is definitely one. It works well with all skin types and has a smooth glide when applying. It leaves the skin feeling clean and soft.
brianna r.
San Jose , CA
good for all skin types but mostly recommended for those who have sensitive skin it helps calm and smooth your skin gentle for your face it met my expand i would recommend it to anyone with super sensitive skin
Miriam S.
Westmont , IL
Brittany D.
Dallas, TX
When I had really bad breakouts, this was my go to product. It helped not only with breakouts, but also calming my redness. I purchased it online and it was a decent price. Would definitely recommend!
Akia T.
Mount Vernon, NY
It is great. Ok to remove makeup with a little elbow grease. I use occasionally. I may use more often this year. It is effective but very pricey. I get it from Ulta but I price it online from Amazon, Skin store, or Dermastore.
Marisa A.
I really need this n I will love to try this I have a hard time fining stuff to really clean my face and I thing this might be a gud fit for me I really will love to try this seem like it will work well for me
Devon G.
West Deptford, NJ
This is a non-foaming cleanser that's perfect for those with sensitive or red akin. It helps to calm the redness and cleanse your pores. I buy it from Hand & Stone locations. It's a very decent sized bottle for the price.
Olivia C.
I use this on the daily for clients that come in for a facial, it is amazing and works so well. The great thing about it is that its gentle enough to be used for daily cleansing as well.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Perfect product to use day and night, my skin is oily and it helps me to remove makeup and dirty but not sacrificing my face , leaves you a good sensation of clean
Escential +.
I love this product but it gets annoying have to keep on buying it . When can I find this larger size of it ?
Kristen S.
Perry , FL
Where can you buy this stuff if it is professional grade?
Jannessa R.