Multitasking SPF30 moisturizer provides broad spectrum defense while preventing future signs of skin damage

Light-activated moisturizer. Boost skin’s natural luminosity while providing all day hydration and protects against pollution, and UV, infrared, and blue light. This eliminates the need for a separate moisturizer in your morning routine and is ideal for all skin types.

How To Use: After cleansing and toning, apply a generous amount to face and neck, preferably 30 minutes prior to sun exposure.

Is it good? I wanna try some dermalogica products
Is this worth the money?? Also does it go on skin clear or white?
Did this break anyone out the first time used it but after that it didn’t?
Start your review of Dermalogica Prisma Protect SPF 30 Moisturizer!
West Palm Bch, FL
This moisturizer has helped me avoid getting any type of sun burn on my face. It’s super light and very sheer. It goes well with my foundation and does not feel like I am sweating it all off. I def recommend it to everyone!
Staten Island, NY
UPDATED: Had to return. The SPF caused a skin reaction. My skin is very sensitive to SPF and this was too much for my skin.I really love Dermalogica. I use multiple products from this brand, including cleansers, microfoliants and moisturizers, and I am never disappointed. This moisturizer is no different. I have very dry skin and this is extremely moisturizing while not being heavy or greasy. My skin is sensitive to SPFs and I've had no issues with this (spf 30 is great). It has a really unique texture once you've worked it into the skin and almost feels like a powdery finish, which I've found works beautifully under makeup (the finish reminds me a bit of the Dermalogica primer).I took off one star because it's just so freaking expensive for the amount of product you get (especially considering that this is a daily use product), but that is normal for any Dermologica product. You get what you pay for and the products are always great.
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Scarring, In-Grown Hairs
Mchenry, IL
This product provided good sun protection and didn’t leave a white cast on my skin tone. I found it to be very moisturizing and it wore great under makeup. However, it just didn’t go good with my skin. I experience a slight burning sensation every time I put it on my face and neck. I haven’t experienced redness or breakouts, but the burning sensation lasts for a long time after application. I would recommend testing this moisturizer before you buy, in case you are sensitive to it, like me.
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Eugene, OR
Honestly, this item was fantastic. The packaging was super nice, very minimalistic and simple. I wasn't a huge fan of how greasy it felt between my fingers, but once it was worked into the skin, it felt so much better. It was super effective in keeping my skin from being sunburnt, and I wouldnt change a thing. Other than upping the spf a bit more. For people that want a bit more sun protection in their routine, this is fantastic.
Casa Grande, AZ
So i've been breaking the rules for a long time now. I never use SPF unless there is some inside of my foundation. i never found one that i love because they all left me with a really white cast and didn't work well with my foundation. This spf is a moisturizer that has and SPF that doesn't leave a cast. its a beautiful iridescent formula that gives me a glow and great hydration, also works amazing under makeup!
Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Redness / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Sagging
This is such a great product. I have to use sunscreen daily due to rosacea which also means my skin reacts to many things. This was exactly what I needed. It not only protects my skin from the sun but also keeps my skin moisturized. I have been using this daily for a little over month and my skin has been doing great. It does have the slightest sunscreen scent but nothing that has been irritating.
Combination / Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Itchiness
Rochester, NY
I haven't had many occasions to truly test this product, but from my limited experience, it isn't awful. I have super sensitive skin, and the more often I use it, it seems to be an irritant. The scent is a little heavier than I personally care for as well. The upside is that it doesn't really leave a lot of the residue a lot of other products do when my skin gets super dry (especially in the winter and early spring!). I'm going to continue trying this product as my skin gets less. Overall, it wasn't great but it's worth a second chance.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne
Denver, CO
This moisturizer comes HIGHLY recommended! I've used it every morning with occasional reapplication in the afternoons (before my runs). It's been wonderful. Smells awesome and is very thin when applied. Sunscreens/SPF products can sometimes feel thick and caked on your skin, but this product was quite the opposite. I felt well-protected with this product and always felt super hydrated! 10/10.
Combination / Acne, Scarring, Uneven Skin Tone
Melbourne, FL
This stuff was amazing! It was so smooth and creamy but it didn’t make my face feel oily or greasy at all. I’ve actually worn it to the beach a few times and I haven’t been sunburned and it hasn’t worn off at all. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin! It didn’t make me break out whatsoever and left my face feeling refreshed.
Sacramento, CA
I received this from influenster and love it. It's got a nice smell that's not strong like other products, I love that it's a 2 in 1 and how easily it goes on and covers. I also love that it's cruelty free and gluten free. The packaging is clean, sleek and easy to read. I would love to buy it in the future but it's a bit out of my price range.
Combination / Acne
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Buffalo Grove, IL
7 months ago
Dermalogica Prisma Protect SPF 30 Moisturizer How soon after applying this can you apply make up over it?
Alyssa T. • 7 months ago
It literally melts within your skin so fast! Prob like a few mins and you’ll be good !
portland
8 months ago
Anne A. • 8 months ago
I find with the Prisma Protect SPF 30, its very light weight. Its non greasy. Compare to the regular spf it doesn't leave my skin feeling ashy, or purple cast. And you can easily apply your foundation with the extra buffing for application