Dermalogica Prisma Protect SPF 30 Moisturizer

Multitasking SPF30 moisturizer provides broad spectrum defense while preventing future signs of skin damage

Light-activated moisturizer. Boost skin’s natural luminosity while providing all day hydration and protects against pollution, and UV, infrared, and blue light. This eliminates the need for a separate moisturizer in your morning routine and is ideal for all skin types.

How To Use: After cleansing and toning, apply a generous amount to face and neck, preferably 30 minutes prior to sun exposure.

Is it good? I wanna try some dermalogica products
Is this worth the money?? Also does it go on skin clear or white?
Did this break anyone out the first time used it but after that it didn’t?
Start your review of Dermalogica Prisma Protect SPF 30 Moisturizer!
a month ago
The Prisma Protect SPF 30 Moisturizer is a great choice for mature individuals to use in the decollete' area. It moisturizes and also leaves a very subtle iridescent finish to the skin - don't worry it's not flashy or glittery, just a nice lift to the skin appearance. I do recommend it and use it for body wear even though it was (I think) originally designed to be a facial product.
a day agoBROOKLYN , NY
I personally think it too expensive for what it is. I got a free deluxe size when Dermalogica had a pop up in NYC. I have oily combo skin and I didn’t like this in the summer, it made me a little greasy. I’ve been using it now in the Fall and I like it better now. I like how the smell and how soft it feels when I apply it on my face. I wouldn’t buy it in the future but will use it up fall/winter.
8 days agoplano
As a sunscreen and moisturizer it is great. My skin feels properly moisturized and I have yet to get a sunburn. However I would not recommend this product to wear under makeup. It pills up rather badly. Leaving my makeup looking flakey and uneven. If you're not wearing makeup definitely give it a go.
4 days agoNew York, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Full disclosure: received deluxe sample from Sephora. Have been using this for about a week but haven’t really seen any results or benefits. The texture feels super heavy and doesn’t seem to absorb well into my skin. Feels like it could be any other SPF brand with limited moisturizing properties.
2 months agoINDIANAPOLIS, IN
It's the best moisturizer I've ever had. My face used to break out before my period but it doesnt anymore. Its helped some dark spots go away too. It doesnt feel thick and heavy or doesnt make my face look oily. Keeps it fresh the moisturizer is light
2 months agoSanta Maria , CA
Amazing product!! Easy to use moisturizer with SPF so I never have to worry about sunscreen again!! Leaves your face feeling fresh and clean, without that lingering lotion feeling. I have combination skin (oily and dry) and this lightweight product has been fabulous!! I can’t wait to try all of the products from Dermalogica in the future.  Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque
2 months agoOakfield, WI
Such and amazing moisturizer. I love that it has SPF built in, since I have such fair skin that burns easily. I literally never leave anywhere without my sunscreen. The fact that this is specifically made to use on my face is the greatest bonus ever!!!
2 months agoDayton, NJ
FIRST IMPRESSION - TEXTURE: lightweight, absorbed quickly, leaves a smooth finish. WEAR: stings a little on my face so I ended up using this on other parts of the body which works great, also makes my face look too shiny. INGREDIENTS: long list! dimethicone, plant extract/oil, no fragrance but smells citrusy because of limonene.
3 months agoCoconut Creek , FL
Love this! Received a sample at an expo and decided to give it a try. I love how smooth it applies and how hydrating it is! I love that it adds a luminescence to the skin, giving me a glow while it protects. I also like that it wears well under makeup. A plus is it doesn’t have that pasty or chalky feeling, and that it has a fresh, clean scent.
7 months agoGrand Rapids, MI
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, but my review is exclusively my own opinion. I have tried multiple facial sunscreens, with my most current one before testing this one was Elta MD's SPF 47. I like the Elta MD and it's very highly rated but it still pills under makeup. I've tried Tarte's sunscreen, which migrated into my eyes throughout the day and made them burn. I've used Dr. Jart+ sunscreen, which was ok but pilled under makeup. I've also used Neutrogena's suncreen but it felt very heavy, which sent me onto Elta MD. I've never had a sunscreen burn my face so I can't speak to that aspect. I've found that this is the first sunscreen, other than the Tarte that burned my eyes and the heavy Neutrogena, that I don't have an issue with pilling if I use as directed. Since it's colder out, I don't find this sunscreen moisturizing enough for my skin and I layer moisturizer under it. I do experience a bit of pilling near my jaw if I layer, but less so than with other sunscreens. I did not experience white cast with this sunscreen but I'm rather pale (shade 1N0 in Estee Lauder Double Wear). This sunscreen smells like any standard sunscreen but it does fade throughout the day. My skin is combination and acne prone but I haven't noticed any increase in breakouts (I'm currently in the midst of a big breakout). I can't speak to the "brightening" properties that this sunscreen advertises as having because I use Sunday Riley's A+ Retinol Serum as well as Juice Beauty's brightening face wash on days that I'm not using the retinol serum. I think any brightening in my complexion that I've noticed are more likely to be attributed to the other skincare products I'm using than this sunscreen. Also what the heck is "drone technology" that the box describes as helping to brighten skin tone? This is the closest I've gotten to loving a sunscreen. However, $65 is a steep price for a sunscreen, hence only 4 stars. I would highly recommend this sunscreen if you can afford/justify the price. I plan on trying Olay Regenerist with SPF 50 before I dole out $65 for this sunscreen despite my love of it.
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Dermalogica Prisma Protect SPF 30 Moisturizer How soon after applying this can you apply make up over it?
Alyssa T. 6 months ago
It literally melts within your skin so fast! Prob like a few mins and you’ll be good !
7 months ago
Anne A. 7 months ago
I find with the Prisma Protect SPF 30, its very light weight. Its non greasy. Compare to the regular spf it doesn't leave my skin feeling ashy, or purple cast. And you can easily apply your foundation with the extra buffing for application