BY DERMALOGICA

PreCleanse (With Pump) see more...

Victoria r.
i love this it has tiny micro scrubbers that work to get into pores and hard to reach crevices on the face to bring off dead skin, excess makeup and oil, and it works to bring a new glow to your skin by removing rough patches and helping to fade discoloration. The micro scrubbers slowly slough off dead skin and layers of rough skin on the face to bring out a more beautiful texture and tone. I like this because it isn't as abrasive as some cleansers I have used. This scrub works best for me every other day because over time, the sensitive skin on my cheeks and nose become irritated if I use this daily. Every other day or every two days seems to be the best for me skin but I do have sensitive facial skin. Effectiveness This scrub has helped my T zone a lot. I've noticed significantly less blackheads in my nose, chin, and forehead. It leaves my skin feeling softer all over and I don't have nearly as many problems in the T zone. Ease of Application This scrub is easy to use.
Lauren H.
Mountain View, CA
I think this product is great BUT I actually prefer other face oils for removing make-up. The reason is because I wear a waterproof eyeliner and it doesn't get all of it out. I think on a day where I just wear a lighter foundation it would be totally fine. It also works very well with the cleansing gel. I'm going to give it 3 stars because I don't think the price is worth it for what it does.
Daniel K.
Wilmington
OMG! I absolutely love the Dermalogica Precleanse! The lemongrass scent is wonderful and it does it's job so wonderfully! It doesn't sting the eyes and it removes makeup in a jiffy. I've had the most stubborn eye makeup and this has gotten it off in literal seconds! This product is to die for and can really upgrade your daily regimen! I definitely recommend it!
Tashia S.
Kathleen , GA
This is hands down the best oil cleanser ever! The price may seem a little high but the quality of the product definitely matches the price! Even if you aren’t wearing makeup you can still use Pre Cleanse for a first cleanse and then follow with your cleanser! If you wear makeup and care about your skin this is the best makeup remover you will ever buy!!
FANNY C.
PLANTATION, FL
I cannot rave about this enough! It is so good for removing makeup and getting it all off, I dropped every other make up removing face cleanser I have so fast! Please do not use this cleanser alone. It is a “pre-cleanse“ so you must go in with another regular face wash afterwards to make sure your face is thoroughly cleansed.
Jane K.
Goshen, IN
Hands down the best makeup remover! I love this because I'm the person that religiously takes their make up off before bed and with this product I use a little bit to wash off the make up and then followed by dermalogica cleanser and I'm not worried about any make up being left behind. It also leaves my skin really smooth and soft which is something I always worry about when trying new products because I have sensitive skin.
Ginny R.
Dermalogica Precleanse is my favorite makeup remover. One pump removes all of my makeup, including pesky mascara! It doesnt smell or leave a residue, and I follow it up with the Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant!
Caitlin R.
Terre Haute, IN
This product helps to remove makeup, debris, and other impurities from your skin before using your regular cleanser. It is extremely effective and melts away a full face of makeup. You will notice a tremendous difference in skin texture and softness when using this product vs. cleansing alone. I purchased at Ulta and earned points. Altogether, a great purchase and well worth the money.
Alexi S.
Spokane, WA
I LOVE PRECLEANSE! This is one of my all-time favorite products to use before removing my makeup at night. The oils break down all of my makeup, including waterproof and stubborn eyelash glue. I always use this before cleansing with my regular Dermalogica cleanser, and on nights when I'm too tired to double cleanse I still use Precleanse and rinse with water. Such a great product!
KaylaMay E.
Durham
I love this per-cleansing balm. I use it every day before I wash my face and it does wonders. If you go to your local Hand and Stone spa they will have samples for you to try. I absolutely recommend it to all of my friends, it will help clear your skin instantly. I usually don't use any type of oily products but this is a must have for any beautista who loves great skin!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Where you can buy it? Thanks
Lyudmila L.
Churchville , NY
Has any tried any of the Dermalogica products for a daily cleanser ? How is it ? Dermalogica Precleanse (with Pump)Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant