BY DERMALOGICA

PreCleanse (With Pump) see more...

• Where you can buy it? Thanks3 Answers
  • Has any tried any of the Dermalogica products for a daily...2 Answers
Sara B.
If you are looking for an oil cleanser to perfect your double cleanse routine, this might be for you! I absolutely love this product and I have no plans of switching oil cleansers anytime soon. I say "might", because it contains essential oils that may irritate some skin types. Despite having sensitive skin, I've had no problems; however, each person is different and you should test it out. Good thing they have a sample size! I highly recommend following up with a water based cleanser.
Ryan S.
Penryn, CA
Just some quick 411 because I saw another reviewer reviewing the pre-cleanse balm. There are two precleanser the precleanse balm (which comes in a tube) and the product that this review page is for the precleanse (the one with the pump) The precleanse is a lightweight oil based cleanser. I really like it, I've been using it for a few days, sometimes I use it before i exfoliate and sometimes I use it after I exfoliate and before I use the special cleansing gel. I usually like to exfoliate before I do anything though. Its the perfect addition to any one who is a skincare junkie out there who just cant get enough steps in their routine. I would recommend to anyone that works outside or wears makeup.
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
This is a great precleanser!! I received this as a sample from ulta and had no prior knowledge of this, but I’m very glad I got to test it out! First reaction was that this does a heck of a job removing makeup! Did wonders on removing mascara and did not irritate my eyes at all. My skin feels clean after, not stripped or squeaky clean. It’s a perfect start to a strong night routine!

This product is full of essential oils, Love that this is fragrance free, paraben Free, and sulfate Free

Dermalogica is cruelty free! Although they’re owned by Unilever who does test on animals, so do what you will with that!

Overall I’d totally recommend and would purchase a full-size!
Madison Z.
YOUR CLEANSER’S BFF

I rate this cleanser a 10/10 for anyone looking for their new essential makeup remover or a product to pair with their double cleaning routine. Not only will it breakdown all the residue your skin collects through your the day and makeup (INCLUDING THAT TOUGH WATERPROOF MASCARA THAT YOU SWEAR NOTHING CAN REMOVE), it prepares your skin to have a deeper cleanse with a cleanser of your choosing. It is gentle enough for all skin types since it is infused with plant based oils. It even works well for combination oily/acne prone!!! Apply one pump to clean hands, rub all over your face, add water and rinse with your favorite cleanser. Easy and addictive.
Savannah G.
Now this is another major winner from dermalogica, one of the ones that keeps me a firm believe. It smells lemony, is full of wonderful botanics, glides on AMAZINGLY and takes everything off. It feels so good that I rub and rub it in because it’s just a heavenly skin experience. I use it especially if I’ve worn heavy makeup or sunscreen, to really remove those pore cloggers from my face. If you double cleanse with this followed by a dermalogica cleanser, your face will be A-1. This would also be amazing product by itself for your morning cleanse when you don’t have much to “cleanse” off your face and don’t want to over strip. It’s super pricey, or else I’d use it always, every time.
Victoria r.
i love this it has tiny micro scrubbers that work to get into pores and hard to reach crevices on the face to bring off dead skin, excess makeup and oil, and it works to bring a new glow to your skin by removing rough patches and helping to fade discoloration. The micro scrubbers slowly slough off dead skin and layers of rough skin on the face to bring out a more beautiful texture and tone. I like this because it isn't as abrasive as some cleansers I have used. This scrub works best for me every other day because over time, the sensitive skin on my cheeks and nose become irritated if I use this daily. Every other day or every two days seems to be the best for me skin but I do have sensitive facial skin. Effectiveness This scrub has helped my T zone a lot. I've noticed significantly less blackheads in my nose, chin, and forehead. It leaves my skin feeling softer all over and I don't have nearly as many problems in the T zone. Ease of Application This scrub is easy to use.
Lauren H.
Mountain View, CA
I think this product is great BUT I actually prefer other face oils for removing make-up. The reason is because I wear a waterproof eyeliner and it doesn't get all of it out. I think on a day where I just wear a lighter foundation it would be totally fine. It also works very well with the cleansing gel. I'm going to give it 3 stars because I don't think the price is worth it for what it does.
Arlyn O.
This plant-based cleansing oil thoroughly melts layers of excess sebum (oil), sunscreen, waterproof make-up, environmental pollutants and residual skin products that build-up during the day. When water is added it transforms this hydrophilic (water-loving) formula into a milky emulsion, easily rinsing away oil-based debris from the skin's surface. Would definitely recommend, $45 for 5.1 oz of awesome ingredients and the holy grail to makeup removing!
Michelle L.
Fontana , CA
I absolutely love this product! It is honestly the best product I’ve ever tried.
It is a bit pricey but I promise it is worth it! One pump will remove your entire makeup! Even like a heavy Halloween makeup look.
It smells amazing, even though it’s an oil it does not leave an oily residue and I am acne prone/sensitive and it does NOT break me out.
It is a must Off! Definitely 🙏🏽
Shawn D.
Anchorage, AK
Mine doesn’t have the pump, but I love it for that reason even more as it is easy to throw in my bag when I hit the gym or am traveling.. one of my favorite things about this product is that it works wonders on removing makeup!! Anyone looking for a makeup remover that doesn’t dehydrate the skin this is a must. Once you try it you’ll wonder why you haven’t heard of it, it is one of the best kept secrets. The secret is out now, so go give it a try and you’ll never use your regular removers again!!!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Where you can buy it? Thanks
Lyudmila L.
macedon NY
Has any tried any of the Dermalogica products for a daily cleanser ? How is it ? Dermalogica Precleanse (with Pump)Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant