dermalogica PreCleanse Wipes uploaded by Maryjane F.dermalogica PreCleanse Wipes uploaded by Nina A.dermalogica PreCleanse Wipes uploaded by Christen K.

BY DERMALOGICA #61 in Face Wipes

dermalogica PreCleanse Wipes (20 per pack) Achieve ultra clean and healthy skin on the go with the Double Cleanse regimen that begins with PreCleanse. Each biodegradable wipe melts away layers of excess sebum (oil), sunscreen, waterproof make-up, environmental pollutants and residual products that build up on skin throughout the day. Add water to transform this hydrophilic (water-loving) formula into a milky emulsion that easily rinses debris from the skin's surface, allowing your prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser to penetrate even further for professional cleansing results. Formulated with skin-softening Aloe and Apricot oils, conditioning Rice Bran and Vitamin E, this gentle blend can also be used around the eye area to remove waterproof mascara. Offers a deep-cleansing ideal for even the most oily skin conditions. Formulated without artificial fragrances, colors or parabens. see more...

Buy on Amazon
єммα к.
New Lebanon
I have heard great things about these wipes from friends and family so I decided I needed to try it. I bought it and it wasn't pricey or cheap. When used it my makeup was completely gone in seconds. This is great for sensitive skin. I would definitely get this again!
christine g.
Astoria, NY
These are amazing! It’s an oil based cleanser that melts any makeup, sunscreen or other diet from your face. I throw these in my gym bag after a workout or use when I’m too lazy to take my makeup off. They leave skin moist and hydrated due to them being oil based.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
I love Dermalogica; it’s my #1 favorite brand. I love these wipes because they are easy to carry in my purse for after tanning or the gym. You instantly feel refreshed and even the most sensitive people can use them without irritation!
Rachelle B.
Kenmore, NY
I Really love this these make up wipes!!!! They have a Great smell! I Would definitely buy them again. I like them almost as much as they precleanse oil. Although after the oil I feel like I need to wash my face, with these I don’t.
Demitria K.
These are amazing for people who have sensitive skin. I used to use baby wipes to clean my face off because everything make my face break out - and that’s what I was trying to avoid!! These are very “gentle” and I would highly reccomend this product to others.
Avery W.
I love this brand and I love these wipes! They aren’t expensive but they aren’t super cheap either. I would have to say you get what you are paying for, I feel they are perfect for my use. I use them to take off my makeup before using other products and it works perfectly for me.
Heather P.
San Antonio, TX
I loved the precleanse liquid so I was super excited about the wipes but they just didn’t break up the makeup the way the liquid did. They seemed extremely dried or when I got them.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
I think these wipes are great! They are very enriched with product and it really works! I feel that it clears all the impurities and definitely cleanses at the same time! Adore them!
Mariah P.
Turlock, CA
dermalogica PreCleanse Wipes As much as I wanted love brand Dermalogica for what I have read, I can not. Expensive and not working well.
Some of their mask caused me allergic reaction (the mud one) and this pro cleanser was literally hell (i mean it) to my skin.
My skin is normal, but can get oily... after using this cleanser, my skin became greasy, with a lot of clogged pores, redness and breaks and it took me weeeeks to get rid of it.
That was one part. The another cons is that I had feeling I need to use sometimes a lot of it to clean my skin. It felt like putting butter on my face, so my mascara was everywhere.
I promise you that even the cheapest soap will clean your skin, mascara or make up better then this without making skin oily.
Amanda L.
Sioux Falls, SD
I use cleansing wipes before I get Into my skincare routine, morning and night, and these are so refreshing and you really feel the "clean" when using these wipes, where other brands I have had to use several in order to not even see the makeup any longer in the wipe and in my opinion is just a waste of money because I would go through then so fast. Love these wipes!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Are these worth the buy versus the philosophy brand?
Kristen T.
Would you pick the wipes over the precleanse oil?
Jordan C.
Yadkinville, NC
Are these good to use to easily remove makeup?
marina n.
tbilisi
can you tell me this is good for dry skin?💖💖💖
Sara Z.
Rigby, ID
Do these remove makeup well?