dermalogica PreCleanse Wipes uploaded by Maryjane F.dermalogica PreCleanse Wipes uploaded by Nina A.dermalogica PreCleanse Wipes uploaded by Christen K.
4 colors available

BY DERMALOGICA

dermalogica PreCleanse Wipes (20 per pack) Achieve ultra clean and healthy skin on the go with the Double Cleanse regimen that begins with PreCleanse. Each biodegradable wipe melts away layers of excess sebum (oil), sunscreen, waterproof make-up, environmental pollutants and residual products that build up on skin throughout the day. Add water to transform this hydrophilic (water-loving) formula into a milky emulsion that easily rinses debris from the skin's surface, allowing your prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser to penetrate even further for professional cleansing results. Formulated with skin-softening Aloe and Apricot oils, conditioning Rice Bran and Vitamin E, this gentle blend can also be used around the eye area to remove waterproof mascara. Offers a deep-cleansing ideal for even the most oily skin conditions. Formulated without artificial fragrances, colors or parabens. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Like previously mentioned, I have severe Psoriasis that dries out my skin. These cleansing cloths truly help with both the dryness and the redness of my skin. I use these in the morning and at night. I do not use them to remove my makeup, but I tend to use them before applying and after removing (with actual makeup wipes). There are only twenty in a package, but if you are not using them for removing makeup, they will last you longer than you think.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are awesome for helping to remove eye makeup and stay on foundation. I use them before my cleanser at night and I keep them in my overnight bag as a helper when I go places like Las Vegas to make sure I get my skin nice and clean before I go to sleep. That way when I wake up in the morning to go to the pool my face is fresh and ready for sunscreen and we can head straight out. They are awesome!!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
I gave these facial wipes a try one time, they really weren't my favorite product as far as cleaning my face and removing makeup. They did get the job done....the packaging was just average, nothing special and I thought they were a bit overpriced for doing the same job that something half the price could do just as well.
Julie J.
Julie J.
Germantown, MD
These wipes tend to get off a good amount of makeup before I go in and cleanse a second time. Sometimes I will use micellar water after using these wipes too. I like the easy packaging but I don't think I would buy it again or recommend it because there are other wipes that are better.
Dalia Y.
Dalia Y.
Edgewater, NJ
Excellent at getting makeup off before you cleanse your face. I have used it multiple times. Gets the hard to get make up off. Packaging was nice. Item was worth the price, may be slightly pricey compared to other skincare lines. I would recommend this product to others.
Manuelle O.
Manuelle O.
Bethel, CT
They're perfect to clean the face and take off the make-up fast. I always use that to remove completely my make-up when I come home from office or from party! Smells good, it's soft and is the best cleanse my skin and removing my make up. I'm sure I'm going to buy again.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
I love these wipes for the end of the night. i keep them stocked in my bathroom to remove my makeup before I wash my face. I feel like these wipes met my expectations and are super effective. I am a repeated user of this great product. I would buy it again and again.
Denise P.
Denise P.
Im always in search for that perfect cleansing wipe! I purchased this not to long ago, and surprisingly i was a little disappointed. It irritated my skin which i hated! Too me it wasn't a good value,, but then again hat doesn't work for me might work for y'all.
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
I use these facial cleanser wipes to clean my face when I'm too lazy to wash my face in the sink. They are convenient and come in handy in all hours. Also I like the fragrance it leaves on my skin when I've wiped away all my makeup so that my skin can breathe .
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
These wipes are one of the best ones I have used. I use them to remover my makeup or just cleaning my face of all the oil. Its moisturizing and removes my makeup good. I can use one wipe per time and it works wonders. I purchase them at least once a month.
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Are these worth the buy versus the philosophy brand?
marina n.
marina n.
tbilisi
can you tell me this is good for dry skin?💖💖💖
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Rigby, ID
Do these remove makeup well?
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Yadkinville, NC
Are these good to use to easily remove makeup?
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Would you pick the wipes over the precleanse oil?