Dermalogica Precleanse Wipes uploaded by Maryjane F.Dermalogica Precleanse Wipes uploaded by Nina A.Dermalogica Precleanse Wipes uploaded by Christen K.

BY DERMALOGICA #54 in Face Wipes

This product has been discontinued to make way for new innovations. If you liked Precleanse Wipes, please try Precleanse Balm.

єммα к.
New Lebanon, OH
I have heard great things about these wipes from friends and family so I decided I needed to try it. I bought it and it wasn't pricey or cheap. When used it my makeup was completely gone in seconds. This is great for sensitive skin. I would definitely get this again!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
I love Dermalogica; it’s my #1 favorite brand. I love these wipes because they are easy to carry in my purse for after tanning or the gym. You instantly feel refreshed and even the most sensitive people can use them without irritation!
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
I LOVE Pre-Cleanse. However the wipes are not worth the money because they tend to dry out faster. I recommend buying a small bottle of precleanse and packing cotton rounds or squares in a bag and using those together. But as a whole, Dermalogica PreCleanse is an AMAZING product that I use to remove my waterproof makeup and just prep my face before getting in the shower at night.
Demitria K.
These are amazing for people who have sensitive skin. I used to use baby wipes to clean my face off because everything make my face break out - and that’s what I was trying to avoid!! These are very “gentle” and I would highly reccomend this product to others.
Avery W.
I love this brand and I love these wipes! They aren’t expensive but they aren’t super cheap either. I would have to say you get what you are paying for, I feel they are perfect for my use. I use them to take off my makeup before using other products and it works perfectly for me.
christine g.
Astoria, NY
These are amazing! It’s an oil based cleanser that melts any makeup, sunscreen or other diet from your face. I throw these in my gym bag after a workout or use when I’m too lazy to take my makeup off. They leave skin moist and hydrated due to them being oil based.
Rachelle B.
Kenmore, NY
I Really love this these make up wipes!!!! They have a Great smell! I Would definitely buy them again. I like them almost as much as they precleanse oil. Although after the oil I feel like I need to wash my face, with these I don’t.
Heather P.
Boerne, TX
I loved the precleanse liquid so I was super excited about the wipes but they just didn’t break up the makeup the way the liquid did. They seemed extremely dried or when I got them.
Amanda L.
Sioux Falls, SD
I use cleansing wipes before I get Into my skincare routine, morning and night, and these are so refreshing and you really feel the "clean" when using these wipes, where other brands I have had to use several in order to not even see the makeup any longer in the wipe and in my opinion is just a waste of money because I would go through then so fast. Love these wipes!
Danielle S.
These are my favorite facial wipes on the market. Most of the wipes I have previously used have been absolutely drying to the skin. These wipes are incredibly gentle for those with sensitive skin which I have. They have not dried my skin out. They are great for removing any trace of dirt, oil as well as heavy makeup.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Are these worth the buy versus the philosophy brand?
Kristen T.
Would you pick the wipes over the precleanse oil?
Jordan C.
Yadkinville, NC
Are these good to use to easily remove makeup?
marina n.
tbilisi
can you tell me this is good for dry skin?💖💖💖
Sara Z.
Rigby, ID
Do these remove makeup well?