Dermalogica PreCleanse Travel Size 12 Pack

Recommended for all skin conditions. The professional's deep cleansing weapon! Achieve ultra clean and healthy skin with a double cleansing regimen that begins with PreCleanse. This plant-based cleansing oil, fortified with Olive and Kukui oils,...

Where do I find this?
Start your review of Dermalogica PreCleanse Travel Size 12 Pack!
Dominique J.
Georgetown, TX
Dermalogica PreCleanse Travel Size 12 Pack uploaded by Dominique J.
I didn’t see the Pre-cleanse when I searched for it so I’m putting a review on the travel size ones. I like that it’s an oil. I also use balms to take of my makeup but I use the oil one if I’m taking off sunscreen and dirt. I like the way it feels. I think it works well and it smells woody, like natural. Hard to explain, the point is, it smells good!! Would definitely recommend.
LaDasia C.
BowlingGreen
Though I didn’t use the travel version of this, I am thorough about using the full size pre cleanse each time I wear makeup. It’s designed to help breakdown makeup prior to your actual cleanse. I’m a huge fan of double cleansing, and this makes my cleansing much easier. Dermalogica Precleanse
Mariana T.
Atlanta, GA
It caused a really bad reaction, my skin got incredibly irritated (specially around the eyes), dry and flaky around the cheeks. My skin’s barrier was messed up for a long time. Would not recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Crystal H.
I buy the bottle and love it. It takes off all your makeup and cleans deep down into the skin. I like to use it especially when I’ve used a lot of makeup to get my skin super clean. Worth every penny!
Rome S.
The Dermalogica PreCleanse definitely deserves the hype that it has received. Its super gentle and gets all of the makeup off in one go. Its great for an everyday 60 sec cleanse or a longer monthly oil cleanse. The only issue is that it could be acne triggering for some skin types so I would recommend trying out the travel size packs before getting the full sized bottle.
Christopher B.
Woodside, NY
I had the full size of this and I loved it. If I wasn’t into trying new stuff this would be a purchase. I was originally given this for education purposes, but I fell in love with the smell and the how it performs as a first step cleanse . This will take off a lot of makeup before your 2nd step cleanse
Yvonne H.
Ewing, NJ
I actually had a mini size of the pre-cleanse and cleanser together. I gave it 3 stars only because it broke me out on my cheeks with the first use. I loved the light fragrance of the product and really wanted to continue using it. But I couldn't get past the first 2 uses.
me M.
I love this! It’s really nice on the skin and it’s travel size! Take it with you anywhere and you’re good to go! A must have product I definitely recommend!!!
Pamela G.
Lenexa
I tried this product this month. I used it for about a week. I felt it was a good pre cleansing product. My skin seemed very moist, or hydrated from it. In addition, it seemed to glow after using it. However, following up with a regular cleanser afterward, some of the clean feeling and appeatance seemed to go away. I am not sure whether the benefit of a pre cleanse is something I really need but I am open to trying it again. I have not had it long enough to do that yet.
qabursa 2.
Dermalogica PreCleanse Travel Size 12 Pack uploaded by qabursa 2.
the large size. It arrived on time and I bought a package with two containers, which was a great deal for the price. I am  Urban Decay Stay Naked Pro Customizer Color Correcting Fluid
Ask a question to the Influenster community...