Dermalogica Precleanse - NEW VISION OF N.Y. uploaded by Dominique S.Dermalogica Precleanse - NEW VISION OF N.Y. uploaded by chloe w.

BY DERMALOGICA

Plant-based cleansing oil enriched with Olive and Kukui oils. Melts layers of sebum, sunscreen, waterproof make-up. And environmental pollutants, skin products residual. see more...

Amory A.
Tuscumbia
This is wonderful. I’m fairly new to two step cleansing. I’m so glad I started. I have used this for nearly 2 months. I’m prone to occasional breakouts but this has not caused one. Yay!!  I only use this on the days I wear makeup, usually 2 or 3 days a week, so for the size of the bottle this is actually a good deal price wise. It’s smooth and lightly lighted scented. I love how it feels on my skin. Takes off all my makeup, including eye makeup and mascara. I have hardly any yucky brown on my cotton ball when I tone. I love it! And I’ll never stop using.
Alex N.
Houston
 Fabulous make up remover. Emollient and Rich, and it really does remove all traces of make up. I follow up with the H smart skin cleanser, and you know when you are finished that your skin is clean and fresh! I would definitely buy this again. As a matter fact Are used to be a skin care junkie switching from one product to the next until I found the dermalogica line About one year ago, and I will never stop using this line of products
Stacey F.
Fort Wayne, IN
If you want to remove anything on your face before you actually clean it, THIS IS FOR YOU! It takes off everything. After Halloween I washed my face probably 4 times trying to get the red stain off my face and neck from fake blood. I didn't even think to use this. Once I used it, it literally melted right off. No issues!!!! Definitely my go to before washing my face. I feel like it helps get the face wash on your skin better too.
Allyse W.
Saline, MI
I received this is my VoxBox last month. I was really excited. I have combination oily acne prone skin. pretty much the worst skin. I used it once and it did remove my makeup. It came with a glove and I felt it was dirty because I didn't know where to put it once I was done. But, my skin after felt greasy afterwards. This product was just not for me. I hope it works for everyone else.
Sydney P.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Received this as a sample from Dermstore and I was really impressed. Not gonna lie, a precleanse is a pain in the butt, but it removed debris after my initial make up removal pretty well and primed my face for cleaning. Interesting and good product, I just don't enjoy yet another step in my facial skin care regiment.
Jamie H.
Ardmore, OK
If you wear foundation where it's basically like cake and you have an issue you getting your make up off you literally have to use just like a dime size amount of this and let it like wipe it all over your face I let it sit there for about 30 seconds and then I use a facial cloth And it removes everything.
Michelle G.
Hackensack, NJ
Do you need to remove your makeup in 1 second???????? Well this is your product. This will literally melt your makeup instantly smells amazing leaves your face feeling good and you can’t go without this. Trust me after you buy this product and you use it up, you will miss it !!!!
Julie H.
Bowman
My first experience with precleanse was my brow girl cleaned my face before waxing/tinting. I loved the smell and how well it cleaned my face. I got some from Sephora. But only use it on and around my eyes because I’m afraid it will break my skin out. But it hasn’t yet
megan z.
Henderson , NV
I purchased this because it was recommended by my dermatologist but I feel like it’s way too pricey for a precleanse. I would rather use coconut oil or olive oil as a precleanse and it’s way cheaper, Natural and does the job very very well!
Rosalind P.
Plano
I love this cleanser. It's very lightweight oil and it takes everything off. When you add a little water and gets milky and it rinses off very well. But it's exactly what it says a pre cleanse. It's not meant to be used as a cleanser by itself. I feel it does a very good job of getting the makeup out of your pores and makeup off your eyes. I always use a foaming cleanser after I've use this. It is very pricey. But most Dermalogica products are. But they are very effective products.