Dermalogica
Precleanse Cleansing Oil 16 oz/ 473 mL

Dermalogica Precleanse Cleansing Oil 16 oz/ 473 mL

A deep-cleansing vegan oil that helps remove makeup and impurities from skin. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores, Oiliness, and Dullness and Uneven TextureFormulation: LiquidHighlighted Ingredients:- Vitamin E: Nourishes and protects skin from damage- Rice Bran: Gently exfoliates. - Rosemary: Protects skin from damage. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dermalogica Precleanse Cleansing Oil 16 oz/ 473 mL!
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
I received a sample of this Dermalogica Precleanse Cleansing Oil 16 oz/ 473 mL from Sephora. I have never used an oil face product before so I wasn't sure what to expect. Well whatever thoughts I may have had it wasn't what happened. First let me say a little goes a long way! I didn't know that when I opened it and put it on my face. It felt like it was going to leave my face oily but after cleansing and rinsing it off it didn't at all. My face felt fantastic and it made my regular cleanse much easier to get any letter makeup off. It smells really good too.. Since it was just a sample I can't say what long term use would be like but if their products weren't so expensive I may buy again. At this point I'll wait but I do recommend trying it if you can.
Maura C.
Celebration, FL
Dermalogica Precleanse Cleansing Oil 16 oz/ 473 mL uploaded by Maura C.
I was gifted this product by Dermalogica in exchange for my honest review. This Precleanse Cleansing Oil is high quality, very light, and has a slight pleasant fragrance. It spreads and lathers nicely, and a little goes a long way. It removes makeup well, and leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed. I have been using it before a regular cleanser, and have been happy with the results.
Anjelica M.
Morristown, NJ
I have always thought, the idea of add oil on your skin would cause it be more oily however, I was surprised how well this oil worked to clean my skin. I wear a lot of mascara and the task of removing it at the end of the day is so daunting-I hate it! This actually helps so much though!It’s also crucial to break down all the layers of makeup you have on your skin before you use a skin cleanser on your face! Cleansers help clean our skin and it can't get to our skin properly when it has to break through a layer of makeup/skincare. It completely breaks down makeup and skincare and once lathered with water it completely comes off leaving your face feeling clean soft and prepared for cleaning! After trying this product, oil cleansing has actually become my favorite part of my skin routine. It's good for removing the day's impurities. This specific oil cleanser has the most thin, lightweight, velvety slip and smells so clean (not heavy fragrance). I recommend as this is a common step people do not realize is pretty vital if you want to do right by your skin.
Holly L.
Lumpkin, GA
I received this PreCleanse Cleansing Oil complimentary from Dermalogica in exchange for my honest review. This cleansing oil has great slip and effectively removes my spf and makeup. It is a great first step to my cleansing routine. It also smells great!
Veronica M.
Palmyra, VA
Dermalogica PreCleansing Oil is an absolute must have for removing stubborn makeup and dirt from your skin that you probably did know you had until you try this. I apply some to my dry skin massaging into skin then had some water to lather and continue massaging and finally rinse off, follow it by using a face wash and my skin is left squeaky clean, soft and hydrated! It’s a game changer I can feel and see the difference in my skin after using this product. It gets all my makeup off and dirt! It removes all the oils too without clogging skin and also hydrated your skin which is a plus. As you can see this is a must have!
Sara E.
Menomonie, WI
This product works great to literally melt away the makeup from my face after a long day. A small amount removes all traces of makeup and preps my skin for my nighttime routine. I love the ingredients in this its very gentle. I definitely recommend to everyone. This is the best of the best for prr cleansing.
Natasha C.
I bought a small bottle of this well over 6 months ago and I still have product left over. I only ever use it when my skin is feeling particularly dry or when I've worn makeup, but each time it feels like a mini spa experience. It always leaves my face feeling amazing and I think the price point is fair. I would definitely recommend this to others especially if you wear makeup or just need some extra love for you skin. Dermalogica Precleanse
Candice F.
I have finally found my holy grail!!!! You Start With The Precleanse And This Stuff Is Amazing. Then the cleanser and finish with the daily exfoliate. I have combination skin but it's so hard for me to find the right product. My skin is so picky. It Not Only Clears my face but it makes my skin look so much better. They have products for everything. They have afterpay so you pay in payments which is awesome. It's not really cheap but for the quality it's well worth it!!
Caitlin T.
Tomball, TX
Works great! Not the cheapest option out there, but does a good job at removing makeup and sunscreen, doesn’t burn eyes, and has a fresh lemony scent
Diana M.
Raleigh, NC
The oil was easy to apply to my skin without causing a mess. After adding water, it lathered nicely and seemed to clean my face well without drying it out. Used a sample but considering buying in the future for my evening routine.

Looking for your answer?