BY DERMALOGICA

Deep-cleansing balm-to-oil melts away impurities and make-up from skin. Achieve cleaner, healthier-looking skin with the Double Cleanse regimen that begins with PreCleanse Balm.

Dermalogica Precleanse Balm
  • "I was really surprised at how well this product works. I was hesitant on trying it for i have very sensitive skin due to Psoriasis, but i was pleased with the results of glowing soft skin." in 9 reviews
Lauren K.
norwich
I love this product so much! Even removes my waterproof makeup. It feels so moisturising on the skin and doesn’t leave it feeling stripped like some pre cleansers can.
Maria A.
Lynwood, CA
Love using these after a long day of wearing my makeup more than 10hrs+! Coming home to this! Its just amazing I avoid the harsh scrubbing I used to do with baby wipes or makeup remover wipes! Love love!!!
Thisgurldoesitall T.
Liverpool, Liverpool
I received this from Influenter for testing purposes and bsolutely loved it! Takes off everything, even the most stubborn mascara, doesn't leave any residue behind and works nicely on its own or part of a double cleansing routine. However, I like using this with a water-based cleanser which is recommended after using oil-based/balm cleansers and makeup removers so my face is always very clean after removing makeup and I hardly have any break outs.

Even without a water-based cleanser, my skin feels great after using this. It makes washing my face in the evening so easy that I have not been lazy and gone to bed with makeup once. I found that using this balm is almost a hassle. I switched to an oil pump and regretted it, realising that I preferred to make the effort with my skin.

I've had it for over a month now and have only used less than half of the travel size tube as you don't need a lot of the product when you use it which means it's worth the price as the product will last longer. I see myself purchasing this in full size as soon as I ran out!
Tamara T.
London, London
I love this pre cleanse balm, has a good texture and comes with a special exfoliating sponge, I use this before my cleansing gel they both compliment each other leaving my skin baby soft after, excellent product very easy to use, and all you need is a small amount to apply, would highly recommend!
Dorothy P.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff WORKS. Suspect gentle but amazingly powerful. This removes even the most stubborn waterproof makeup and leaves your skin feeling baby soft!
Holly J.
This product did not agree with my skin. I suffer from oily skin and this left me with a ton of break outs and painful under the skin spots.
Marianela O.
This balm cleanse is amazing. Love the way my face felt after I cleanse it with Dermatolica. It felt soo soft and smooth. Even after I woke up this morning my face still soft. I highly recommend this product, you won’t live without it.
Kaylynn C.
Simi Valley, CA
The Dermalogica precleanse balm is gentle and effective on my combo dry and sensitive skin. I like the way that I it takes off my eye makeup while at the same time not irritating my eyes. I think for the price its more on the high side. I tend to rinse off the balm and then wash with the silicone mitt and some Cetaphil cleanser and it hasn't caused me any breakouts.
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
I pair the precleanse balm with my special cleansing gel. The two together are absolutely amazing! Its great for sensitive skin! Its easy to use and it leaves your skin feeling clean and hydrated. Its amazing!
Mikaela B.
Omaha, NE
I was really impressed with the product! It absolutely made me a fan of the line and can’t wait to try other products!