BY DERMALOGICA

Precleanse Balm - Achieve cleaner, healthier-looking skin with the double cleanse regimen that begins with Precleanse. This water-activated, balm-to-oil version of Dermalogica's top-selling oil cleanser deconstructs layers of excess sebum (oil), waterproof make-up, environmental pollutants and residual product buildup on skin. Includes mitt. - Precleanse Balm

Hannah C.
St Petersburg, FL
When I first tried the Dermalogica precleanse balm I was thinking to myself "How is this any different than any other makeup remover? It's just a fancier type of remover."

Boy, was I wrong.

This is so much more than a remover. It contains nourishing ingredients that condition and comfort tour skin whilst it removes the makeup and build-up up impurities from your skin. Mine feels so soft after use. It breaks down EVERYTHING allowing your follwing skincare to work more efficiently and effectively. This is a great product for acne prone people as this gives you a deeper clean getting all of the gunk off of your skin that would get deep into your pores that's causing your breakouts. Make sure you utilize the AMAZING silicone exfoliator mit to get the deepest possible clean!

I highly recomment adding the Pre-Cleanse Balm to your daily skincare routine.

**I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.
Lauren B.
Westerham, Kent
I received this delicious bunch of Dermatalogica products to try for a review. Here is my review.

The packaging is simple and clean which will look great in any modern woman’s bathroom cabinet. Next the super cute little ‘sponge’ which is a squishy plastic handheld device used to run the cleanser in.

Like all of Dermatalogicas products, this one is pure luxury and makes your face feel as soft and fresh as a babies bottom straight four of the bath. Follow with the superfoliant and moisturiser for super dewy lush skin.

Enjoy!
Emily P.
I can be a bit lazy with my skincare routine so when I received this to try I sort of shrugged off th idea of a double cleanse. But my god do I need to use this daily as it’s completely changed my skin’s life. It’s oil base removes all of my makeup, it’s gentle yet very softening and smells citrusy and amazing. It has become an absolute staple and I cannot imagine my skincare routine without it! This product was sent for free for testing however my review is 100% my own after a month of testing.
Kat J.
Austin, TX
Amazing product! My new facial staple! Melts makeup off completely it’s dermatologist tested so it’s great for my sensitive skin! Hydrate and smooths! It’s the perfect product I’m obsessed! definitely will be sticking with Dermalogica!
Stacey M.
Les Quennevais Park, St Brelade, Jersey
I absolute lover everything about this Dermalogica Pre-Cleanse Balm it is an absolute game changer! The first cleansing balm I’ve tried and now definitely a staple in my skin care routine. It removes the bulk of my makeup and it smells like you’ve been to the spa ❤Dermalogica precleanse balm️🙌🏽
Jordan T.
London, Golfers green
I absolutely love this brush and cleanser. The small brush has helped to rid my face of the nasty dead skin from a dry winter! So soft, my face feels amazing after washing.
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
This balm works like an oil and carefully and smoothly removes all the makeup, including mascara and even waterproof products. Little mitten is in the package and helps to give a face a small massage while removing your makeup. Perfect way to remove it all without dryness and irritation!
I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Holly J.
This product did not agree with my skin. I suffer from oily skin and this left me with a ton of break outs and painful under the skin spots.
Tamara T.
London, London
I love this pre cleanse balm, has a good texture and comes with a special exfoliating sponge, I use this before my cleansing gel they both compliment each other leaving my skin baby soft after, excellent product very easy to use, and all you need is a small amount to apply, would highly recommend!
Natasha H.
I love this. I think it’s really fun to use with the little mit that is provided. I love using it along side my other complimentary products sent by dermalogica and Influenster. My skin is thanking me for it *sent to me complimentary in a voxbox*