BY DERMALOGICA

Deep-cleansing balm-to-oil melts away impurities and make-up from skin. Achieve cleaner, healthier-looking skin with the Double Cleanse regimen that begins with PreCleanse Balm.

Dermalogica Precleanse Balm
  • "I was really surprised at how well this product works. I was hesitant on trying it for i have very sensitive skin due to Psoriasis, but i was pleased with the results of glowing soft skin." in 9 reviews
Holly B.
West Chester
My all time favorite make up remover! Nothing else will compare. I love the silicon glove it comes with. The glove lightly Exfoliates while taking all your make up off. Only negative is that I feel like I go through this product very fast and it is rather pricey. But I will still continue to buy because no other make up remover has worked as well for me.
Haley H.
I always double cleanse to make sure my face is clean and I get all make up off. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate it at all. I would repurchase this!
Jenna W.
My face always felt so greasy after using this. I’d have to use so much face wash to get it off. It never took off hard to remove makeup like mascara or eyeliner. You barely get and product either. This does not melt off the skin and turn to an oil. It’s like it sits on top of your skin and never removes anything. Don’t waste your money on this, try Clinique take the day off balm instead.
Kerry R.
Boston
This is hands down the BEST makeup remover i have ever used. It takes everything off! Leaves your skin moistured
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
I pair the precleanse balm with my special cleansing gel. The two together are absolutely amazing! Its great for sensitive skin! Its easy to use and it leaves your skin feeling clean and hydrated. Its amazing!
Bekah A.
This is hands down my favorite dermalogica product! This rich balm breaks down makeup and surface oils with ease! It is super effective and emulsifies beautifully! I would definitely recommend this product!
Danielle W.
Amazing! Makeup just slides off when using this balm. So easy to use, even removing eye makeup! So much better than precleanse oil. Absolutely love this product and will be buying again! Would definitely recommend to everyone!
Connor W.
This leaves a weird film on the skin after. I don’t like it. I much prefer the original precleanse
Tamara M.
Des Moines
LOVE THIS STUFF! The scrub mitt is the bomb. Use a dab and scrub on your face. Skin is so smooth.
Sierra
Love love love! It takes my makeup off perfectly. No need for a wipe. It is literally perfect and I love it. I use every time I wear makeup and it cleans so well. It melts off all my makeup even mascara!

back