BY DERMALOGICA

Precleanse Balm - Achieve cleaner, healthier-looking skin with the double cleanse regimen that begins with Precleanse. This water-activated, balm-to-oil version of Dermalogica's top-selling oil cleanser deconstructs layers of excess sebum (oil), waterproof make-up, environmental pollutants and residual product buildup on skin. Includes mitt. - Precleanse Balm

Dermalogica precleanse balm
  • "I was really surprised at how well this product works. I was hesitant on trying it for i have very sensitive skin due to Psoriasis, but i was pleased with the results of glowing soft skin." in 9 reviews
Holly J.
This product did not agree with my skin. I suffer from oily skin and this left me with a ton of break outs and painful under the skin spots.
Cierra W.
Mesa, AZ
I really thought this would be a product I would like! Unfortunately it makes my face break out like crazy! It melts off all your makeup and it does leave your face feeling very soft but I couldn’t even take a pic without my makeup on for this review because of how bad my skin looks
Danielle M.
I’ve used the precleanse balm a handful of times now, and I just haven’t become a big fan. It could be because I’m not used to using oil-based cleansers, but I feel like it’s been difficult to use this to break up and clean up my eye makeup without irritating my eyes. For the time it takes to work the balm in and then activate it with water, I feel like I could be getting more makeup off my using a wipe or using micellar water. I do love the cleaning glove. It feel great on my skin!
Fleur A.
Uffington Place, Westbury
The constancy of this product isn't my favourtie, I feel like it's almost added oil and grease to my face and as someone with oily skin that's something I stay faaar away from. However, I am spot prone sometimes and I was in the middle of a little break out when I tried it and by the morning all the spot were gone so I was very impressed by that.
Kaila F.
This was such a fun product to use. I could literally see the makeup melting off my face. The downfall is that I still have to wash my face after. I don’t have time or energy for two step process at night.
Nikkia M.
Indianapolis
I’m not one for oils but this one is effective but not as effective as my Korean alternatives that are also much cheaper.
Rebecca R.
York Street , Runcorn
Tried something like this before from another brand. I was expecting this to be similar but wasn’t completely blown away, it’s quite a thick consistency and it does the job but I do feel like I have to use quite a lot of it and put a lot of effort in to melt it into my skin. I probably wouldn’t repurchase.
Rachel n.
Mason City, IA
I love the scrub brush that came with this product. Recently, Dermalogica has moved into main stream stores. Several skin care professionals I know state this is resulting in a decline in product. I think this removes make up beautifully but with a hefty price tag, I cant completely state its better than cheaper products on the market
Kaitlan A.
Okay so I wanted to love this. I had super high hopes. It didn’t live up to its claims. Feels weird and doesn’t ever feel like it fully washes off. Not a fan. Also does not take off my waterproof mascara! Super fail for me.
Christine H.
Clarkston
I received a deluxe sample of this. I’m not sure if I really like this in comparison to a cleansing oil. May work nicely if you wear heavy makeup that is waterproof, but for daily makeup removal, I don’t think this is the best product for the job.