BY DERMALOGICA

Deep-cleansing balm-to-oil melts away impurities and make-up from skin. Achieve cleaner, healthier-looking skin with the Double Cleanse regimen that begins with PreCleanse Balm.

Buy on ULTA
  • "I was really surprised at how well this product works. I was hesitant on trying it for i have very sensitive skin due to Psoriasis, but i was pleased with the results of glowing soft skin." in 9 reviews
More T.
It indeed removed my makeup effortlessly and every time I use it, which it isn’t everyday, my skin feels softer than using just a cleanser by itself. I enjoy this balm very much
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
I will say this is one of my top five favorite cleansing products of all time, I am in master aesthetician and I get to try all different types of products and I love the whole Dermalogica brand it is very soothing on my face as I tend to have sensitive skin most the time sensitive skin!
Miss. M.
Etobicoke, ON
I love the way this feels on my face. It takes off all my
Make up even the stubborn waterproof mascara. I love the scrub it comes with it too.
Aurora D.
Hamilton
I love this product. I think it feels a little heavier on the skin though, compared to the oil itself. Anyways, it’s great at removing makeup (even waterproof.) and this precleanse comes with a mitt!
Benamor S.
I like to clean my face a lot of dirt and makeup residue, but my skin is dry and sensitive. Because if I overdid it, my skin would go out. That's why I want to try this Precleanse Balm because it is useful for the skin and helps to regenerate the cells. Thank you for allowing us to try these wonderful products. I love influenster
Laura T.
Paducah, KY
I am obsessed with this product. My daughter is the aesthetician at our local Ulta and this is the brand of the use in salon for facials. I use this at home 3-4 times a week. It gives me the perfect amount of exfoliation and glow for my maturing skin. You can get an optional exfoliating silicone mitt to use as well, but it is not necessary.
Kayleigh D.
Handforth, Wilmslow
I have used both this one and the original pre cleanse oil, and I prefer this one due to the ease of use. You don't need much, and it rubs into the skin very easily and smoothy. There is a lavender scent to it like a lot of Dermalogica products do, but it's very subtle. It's really good for traveling with as it doesn't leak when being carried in luggage. A must for a clean face for a make up wearer!
Patrick O.
I love it. I love how it comes with a hand mit. I love this version better than the precleanse oil which tends to get messy and all over the place.
Silina G.
Tlemcen

When I first tried the Dermalogica precleanse balm I was thinking to myself "How is this any different than any other makeup remover? It's just a fancier type of remover."

Boy, was I wrong.

This is so much more than a remover. It contains nourishing ingredients that condition and comfort tour skin whilst it removes the makeup and build-up up impurities from your skin. Mine feels so soft after use. It breaks down EVERYTHING allowing your follwing skincare to work more efficiently and effectively. This is a great product for acne prone people as this gives you a deeper clean getting all of the gunk off of your skin that would get deep into your pores that's causing your breakouts. Make sure you utilize the AMAZING silicone exfoliator mit to get the deepest possible clean!

I highly recomment adding the Pre-Cleanse Balm to your daily skincare routine.
Julia B.
Toronto
This is for you if you like oil based cleaners that leave your skin as soft as a baby’s bum! So gentle and removes all suborn makeup without having to scrub. I actually just use this as my main cleanser. The lady at Sephora told me the two step isn’t necessary💁🏻‍♀️