BY DERMALOGICA

Precleanse Balm - Achieve cleaner, healthier-looking skin with the double cleanse regimen that begins with Precleanse. This water-activated, balm-to-oil version of Dermalogica's top-selling oil cleanser deconstructs layers of excess sebum (oil), waterproof make-up, environmental pollutants and residual product buildup on skin. Includes mitt. - Precleanse Balm

Dermalogica precleanse balm
  • "I was really surprised at how well this product works. I was hesitant on trying it for i have very sensitive skin due to Psoriasis, but i was pleased with the results of glowing soft skin." in 9 reviews
Alicia B.
Billings, MT
Dermalogica precleanse balm is the bomb! I love the natural earthy smell it has. The texture is very creamy and soft and melts your makeup away. Also took eyeliner and and mascara off .
Maria B.
Reno, NV
Have never used a percolates balm before. Was worried that it would be too weird but it felt nice and I especially love the mitt that came with it to use as a soft exfoliator!
Stacy S.
Kansas City, KS
I usually have some makeup residue even after cleansing but when I used the dermalogica precleanse balm my face came so clean!! I absolutely love it and would recommend it to to any and everyone! I’m hooked!
Katie K.
Pfafftown, NC
I have fallen in love with this precleanse balm!!! The best way I can describe it, is a chapstick for your face that works for so much more. Leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized. And smells good!
Marisa B.
Buffalo, NY
I felt as this was a bit too pasty for me, I felt like when I used it w the mitt it fell off of my face but it worked better when I used my hands. Maybe I need to learn how to use it w the mitt better!
Taylor L.
Absolutely loved this. Left my skin feeling completely clean and soft. I’ve never had a better clean and the hand tool that came with it gently exfoliates my skin just enough!
Natalie B.
Largo, FL
This product works well for face makeup, but not for eye makeup. It’s nice that it isn’t harsh and doesn’t leave a residue after rinsing, but I still ended up using my Neutrogena wipes for my eyes.
Chanelle Z.
Fishers, IN
I am obsessed with this precleanse balm!!!!! It has helped clear my skin so darn much!!! Yes, it feels weird at first because it's a little slimy, but I'm telling you this is a skin changer!! Even though this was complimentary, I actually went to ulta and bought 2 more. That is how much I love this stuff! Honestly, if you are having problems with breaking out and nothing is working, try the kit, it is my holy grail of skin care!!
brianna w.
Santa ana , CA
amazing, I love to use a small amount on the glove for a deep clean to remove all makeup, even water proof, wash off with some warm water and bam!  most effective product ever used, I also have dry skin, if that helps; I would think this is for all skin types!
Kocco K.
Summerville, SC
This removes Makeup just like the Clinique Take the day off, except it has a scrubber so your nails don't get dirty! I wish it came in a bigger size since I have 6 girls it goes fast!! Leaves your skin feeling extra clean! Follow it up and use the microfoliant and moisturizer! Amazing face! lol!