BY DERMALOGICA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Deep-cleansing balm-to-oil melts away impurities and make-up from skin. Achieve cleaner, healthier-looking skin with the Double Cleanse regimen that begins with PreCleanse Balm.

Buy on ULTA
  • "I was really surprised at how well this product works. I was hesitant on trying it for i have very sensitive skin due to Psoriasis, but i was pleased with the results of glowing soft skin." in 9 reviews
Candise M.
Hanover, MD
Cleansing your face with something “oily” or balmy sounded counter intuitive until I used Dermalogica’s Cleansing Balm and my face felt recharged, soft, and yet so clean! I was pleasantly surprised by the results after just a few days. My skin is glowing and feels very moisturized. I love that the balm doesn’t smell
overwhelming and the applicator mitt is a wonderful addition!
Jenny S.
Memphis, TN
I really enjoyed the mitt this came with. The product had a nice scent to it, nothing too intense. The product itself was really hard to get out of the tube and took two hands to squeeze out. It did not remove all of my daily makeup, which consists of light/medium coverage foundation, bronzer, blush, one color of eye shadow, and mascara.
Rachel n.
Mason City, IA
I love the scrub brush that came with this product. Recently, Dermalogica has moved into main stream stores. Several skin care professionals I know state this is resulting in a decline in product. I think this removes make up beautifully but with a hefty price tag, I cant completely state its better than cheaper products on the market
Madeline S.
Arkadelphia, AR
I received this for testing purposes from influenster and I absolutely love this! I love that it melts my makeup off completely and also does a great job of pre cleansing before washing my face! I will say it made my eyes pretty sensitive after using but other than that I love it!
Brianna W.
Santa Ana, CA
amazing, I love to use a small amount on the glove for a deep clean to remove all makeup, even water proof, wash off with some warm water and bam!  most effective product ever used, I also have dry skin, if that helps; I would think this is for all skin types!
Kocco K.
Summerville, SC
This removes Makeup just like the Clinique Take the day off, except it has a scrubber so your nails don't get dirty! I wish it came in a bigger size since I have 6 girls it goes fast!! Leaves your skin feeling extra clean! Follow it up and use the microfoliant and moisturizer! Amazing face! lol!
Nora K.
Woodbridge, VA
This combo is gold! I really do feel like the balm takes off all the excess make up because after cleansing I tone my skin and I see no make up. This make your face feels soft and fresh. I like goin in circular motions when using the product.
Kyle P.
Lexington, KY
Love this product so much. Looks like this freebie will be added to the list of must have products now. Literally “melts” off my makeup, including mascara. I liked the idea of this product but did not expect to fall in love. Thanks @voxbox
Andrea F.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is amazing at taking off makeup without being too harsh on your skin. I love that you can see the makeup coming off right on the scrubbing pad. I've never used a balm like this on my skin but it's now part of my nightly routine!
Kaitlan A.
Okay so I wanted to love this. I had super high hopes. It didn’t live up to its claims. Feels weird and doesn’t ever feel like it fully washes off. Not a fan. Also does not take off my waterproof mascara! Super fail for me.

back